hungathlete21
Cherished Member
I agree! he should just do what he‘s into and have fun…
He also does a really good job with running his OF pageHe's probably the most popular bottom in porn right now. I think what really turned out to be his working formula: handsome, beautiful muscular physique, submissive and he does intimate acts that make you wet, like deep kissing or his pretty pink lips when sucking while making eye contact.
He's probably the most popular bottom in porn right now. I think what really turned out to be his working formula: handsome, beautiful muscular physique, submissive and he does intimate acts that make you wet, like deep kissing or his pretty pink lips when sucking while making eye contact.
His scenes with black guys are in my opinion his hottest. The connection he's had with most of them is so hot. He and Roxas Caelum really seem to like each other. They have about 4 scenes together.And equal opportunity. He does scenes with darker men
His scenes with black guys are in my opinion his hottest. The connection he's had with most of them is so hot. He and Roxas Caelum really seem to like each other. They have about 4 scenes together.
He's reclaiming the gay porn space for actual gay pornstars.
Not trueYet I have never ever seen Mattew eillis collab with an average looking gay dude who isn't a typical gym junkie.
And even if it was? What the hell kind of bullshit critique is that? Some of you are very entitled and weird. Smh.Not true
Not sure, you still have queens like Tyler Saint running around and he was arguablely back in his prime just as popular if not more than Matt.Agree, but also disagree.
Porn is a shallow business. People want the fantasy of all-perfect bodies.
Matt knows it, and he's cashing in all the way to the bank. For now. Looks fade. Porn "it" bottoms fade even faster.
He's already in his 30s. That's almost geriatric by porn standards.
Even more shallow than porn is Matt himself. FWIW, he seems shallow and mean. Dude was a self-obsessed Instagay and "look at how how I am" spin class queen for years before getting plowed on camera. With all those SARMs he'll probably look janky and saggy as hell in 10 years of less. His porn career probably has less half that time left. At best.
Very true. But I don't think anyone aspires to Tyler Saint or Rocco Steele's lifeNot sure, you still have queens like Tyler Saint running around and he was arguablely back in his prime just as popular if not more than Matt.
OMG yes! And its not faked, in fact, his first video was with Rhyheim Shabazz and another guy.And equal opportunity. He does scenes with darker men
I think the other performer that genuinely does similar content with POC is Grag Stone.Yes it's true. Guys that are usually look like him in his prime don't traditionally have sex with black men or at least on camera. OnlyFans truly changed the game.
Seems like a lot of energy to be constantly outraged by comments on a board called Large Penis Support Group.And even if it was? What the hell kind of bullshit critique is that? Some of you are very entitled and weird. Smh.
Sir get off my jock ffs. It takes less than a minute to type a reply here. There are plenty of ignorant ass comments posted regularly and I will comment on them if I please. Maybe people should stop saying ignorant shit and I won't have anything to respond to.Seems like a lot of energy to be constantly outraged by comments on a board called Large Penis Support Group.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.