MAX BARZ (onlyfans.com/max_barz)

I have followed him before on OF and X. Only his pics are posted on OF, but his vids are PPV, or at least they were the last time I subbed. He is very hot though and I've sexted with him a few times, as he really gets off on having his cock worshipped. I wasn't sure it was really him, but only once did he respond to one of my messages with a video response, so I think he personally responds to his followers. He did sucker me into paying $50 for a vid of him getting his dick sucked by a dude, and while it was a dude sucking him, he couldn't get hard and didn't finish in the guys mouth. Most of his PPVs are him with chicks. I haven't followed him in a while, but I still see his pics on X every now and then, and I do still love to look at him.

I have followed this guy on X, IG, and OF for a few years now. You're right, he's deliciously handsome and very well hung. I've chatted with him on IG and OF, and had a couple of sexting sessions with him a couple of years ago that included a video response from him, so I think he manages his own comms with his followers. At least he did back then. I don't have any videos though, because that's all PPV.

Someone asked about his ass. Max does not show ass, hole, or ass play pics/vids. He's all about showing off his massive dong and muscular torso only.
He did have a butt plug video so he does ass play

Yeah by what as ASS OMG!!
We already have two threads about Max, so I'll post in this one. I subscribed to his OF and the profile is very boring. Body and penis pics. Video of masturbation, sometimes with ejaculation. No video with other people. He's sweet but nothing more than that. Butt photos for you ;p

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue
We already have two threads about Max, so I'll post in this one. I subscribed to his OF and the profile is very boring. Body and penis pics. Video of masturbation, sometimes with ejaculation. No video with other people. He's sweet but nothing more than that. Butt photos for you ;p
Thank you very much, wow. Thank you, thank you !!! Unfortunately, I didn't find a thread, so I opened one

Could you share the masturbation videos please?

Can't believe it!

• Wow
Wow

• Wow