MAX BARZ (onlyfans.com/max_barz)

He's definitely a big fat scammer. I paid $200 for a custom which he said he'd get done if not that same day, then end of week at the latest. He then disappeared for several days with no contact well past the end of week deadline. Then he popped in and made excuses about unexpected travel and said he'd get it done the next morning. He instead disappeared for several more days, then popped in again and said the video was done but that he'd upload it when he had wifi, without giving a date or any other info. After several more days passed, I contacted support and after reviewing our messages, they refunded me. Beware.

I'm disappointed with his OF. I subscribed 3 days ago. They're just old pics and vids! In some cases he posted pics that he already posted in 2020 / 2021! And very little is from 2024. I thought I was seeing something new, but that wasn't the case! There are 10 posts from this year. But half of them are old pics and vids that he has posted in the past few years. So nothing new. And what's more, almost his entire OF has been leaked on the net. I've seen a lot of pics and vids of it on the net. Just search and you don't have to pay. Unless you have money and pay extra for PPV.

I mean I only paid $4.50, it's okay for what I got for it. I didn't know a few pics and vids yet. But I will never subscribe to him again!

Btw. There aren't any fuck videos on his OF !!! And you won't find the videos with Alejo Ospina there either. You'll probably have to pay extra for this. You can only see a few seconds of the videos! Plus, the videos are already leaked! Just search for it, it's not hard to find!

I'm disappointed with his OF. I subscribed 3 days ago. They're just old pics and vids! In some cases he posted pics that he already posted in 2020 / 2021! And very little is from 2024. I thought I was seeing something new, but that wasn't the case! There are 10 posts from this year. But half of them are old pics and vids that he has posted in the past few years. So nothing new. And what's more, almost his entire OF has been leaked on the net. I've seen a lot of pics and vids of it on the net. Just search and you don't have to pay. Unless you have money and pay extra for PPV.

I mean I only paid $4.50, it's okay for what I got for it. I didn't know a few pics and vids yet. But I will never subscribe to him again!

Btw. There aren't any fuck videos on his OF !!! And you won't find the videos with Alejo Ospina there either. You'll probably have to pay extra for this. You can only see a few seconds of the videos! Plus, the videos are already leaked! Just search for it, it's not hard to find!
I follow him on IG and he’s been traveling in the U.S. for weeks. He last posted from Miami. His OF is mostly a scam, so I’m not surprised to hear he’s just recycling old content for his new customers. When I subbed a couple of years ago, he was sending the videos in DMs and they were PPV.

Last edited: