Max Taylor Lifts

Alright he's getting a bit too pretentious for me now, talking about "girls can show their boobs on IG but I say a homophobic slur and it gets taken down?" and seems to have this air of superiority / self-righteousness about him.

Hell the fuck yes they can show their breasts, and hell the fuck no you can't say any kind of slur. The fuck. Anyway:

xQ7aqvI.jpg

Alright he's getting a bit too pretentious for me now, talking about "girls can show their boobs on IG but I say a homophobic slur and it gets taken down?" and seems to have this air of superiority / self-righteousness about him.

Hell the fuck yes they can show their breasts, and hell the fuck no you can't say any kind of slur. The fuck. Anyway:

xQ7aqvI.jpg
that is the reason i unfollowed him. there is a difference between "showing your boobs" and being homophobic...

so this is why like 1/3 of his tiktoks are him being indirectly angry with women. it’s sad that this happened to him, but it’s sadder he didn’t have a strong enough support network that it led to him loathing women the way he does. anyway, here’s him flexing his giant pecs from a hot angle:
TikTok
View attachment IMG_9451.MP4

Attachments

his ass is so big i bet he shits at least 4 times a day and never even bothered to wash it. stinky messy and a hot mess. love him
Y'all get on here and decide to do the absolute most everyday, huh?

xQ7aqvI.jpg

The image is gone here. I'm super curious to know what he said back in April. I just recently followed him. :(