Max Taylor Lifts

Just today i was thinking to myself that he seems like such a nice, chill, secure hot dude that'd be a joy to hang around and because of y'all ... now i know he's a trump supporter ???

Y'all killing me with this shit :pensive:

the two aren’t mutually exclusive lol, you may want to examine your bigotry

I mean not really, zodiac signs are superstitious nonsense for the scientifically illiterate, anime is entertainment. The two have literally no point of comparison lol
Zodiac digh
Idk…he also has a problem with zodiac signs yet loves anime and those things seem to be on the same level of interest
Not really. More women are into zodiac signs than men. It's kind of annoying when girls base who they associate themselves with only based on their signs.

This guy is a trump supporter lol so that explains the homophobia and women-hating comments lmaooooo on his Twitter, he’s very anti-Biden/Harris and if you his likes, mostly conservative shit. Still a hot fucker tho.

well that’s disappointing. Thanks for the heads up

I genuinely hope you have the two Brian cells required to rub together while you reread the absurdity

I genuinely hope you have the two brain cells required to appreciate the incredible lack of self awareness it took to write that sentence lol
wanna try doing the joke again? maybe it will be funny this time, third times a charm right

He's so photogenic.
It's very rare for him to look a mess in pictures he posts everyday even though he takes plenty of silly pictures.