Links MaxPriceOF

I have money so it doesn’t hurt me. Im on here for reviews ect. So I’ll be lame enjoying my content that I paid for that’s my point.
I mean good for you? This thread is clearly not for reviews so don’t cop out your boasting for that reason. No one likes someone who’s dangling a carrot in front of everyone and expecting no one to ask for it

No one had posted about the new ppv I was just stating that Max is branching out and its good content. Where was I dangling anything? And I'm not stupid enough to repost someone elses intellectual property. Its not about generosity, its illegal to do so. Always someone begging in these treads. If you feel so strongly buy it and post it yourself. Bet you wont.

No one had posted about the new ppv I was just stating that Max is branching out and its good content. Where was I dangling anything? And I'm not stupid enough to repost someone elses intellectual property. Its not about generosity, its illegal to do so. Always someone begging in these treads. If you feel so strongly buy it and post it yourself. Bet you wont.
I guarantee you 90% of the people on LPSG in threads like these are here for content. Some beg and some don’t but you think if I and others wanted to pay for it, we wouldn’t? Not saying getting content is the point of the whole site, but most people aren’t here just to ‘discuss and review’ OF creators