Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I’m going to order a LA Pump 2 stage cylinder, but would like to know how to measure. My primary interest is pumping my balls. Should I build in some room to grow? I don’t want to outgrow it and need to toss it, buy another larger one.
also, if there are better 2 stage cylinders than LA Pump, places feel free to comment.

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My LA pump two stage cylinder dimensions are 3 1/4” inlet at the flange, (that is how big I am in diameter at the base of my shaft), 6 inch diameter for the main cylinder (how far down my balls hung +1 inch ), total length is 11 inches (that is an inch and a half longer than my shaft ).The sleeve length is 2 inches deep; the sleeve length I chose because that is how far forward my balls are. You will need to make the measurement to figure out how deep to make the sleeve you need. it is important to get the sleeve measurement just right so that you don’t feel like someone is grabbing your balls and squeezing them (causes a lot of pain)! I called the company and spoke to a gentleman there, and he gave me those guidelines.
View media item 11015571

B33FDICK

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the isolater is one you have to measure carefully and honestly for it to work right.

i like those ones M10's using but sized to work with the oxballs juicy XL as a kind of 3rd stage. those or a long johnny with the silicon seal. they would take much longer to outgrow, if ever. where the isolater at some point you're going to pack.

starting in your 357 and then moving into a long johnny or LAPump 2-stage is going to get you larger than an isolater and i doubt you'd be able to use both 375 & isolater, they both probably cover similar ground volume wise.

isolater's do look cool though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newpumper

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Buy a jar is from a grocery store. you do not need to drill a hole through glass and install a valve for a successful pump. Use a thick, quality silicone donut like CalExotics Universal Pump Donut Sleeve. The donut serves as the 1st stage. Feed the aquarium type tube between your skin and the donut. Regarding an electric pump I use a Tetra Air Pump 30-60 galloon from Walmart. You can open it up and reverse the valves in under 10 minutes with a philips screw driver.

Attachments