Arthur244

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
hello guys, while going thru some of the men's underwear websites recently, I was quite surprised to see many unique styles of underwear which are called ass freedom underwear , half thongs, c strings, etc.. so, i am curious to know if any guys actually do wear any of these types or even have seen anyone wearing that... as i have never ever seen anyone wearing that.. and if you do wear those, where do you wear those, how do they even stay intact, how do you keep them in place even? seeing the pictures below, i can't imagine how they will stay in place...
i am thinking if these companies have these styles, so most probably there is a market for them? look forward to hearing your experiences.. i am mentioning the below type underwear

TOF Paris Champion Stringless Thong | Navy
https://www.amazon.com/Bokeley-Underwear-Jockstrap-Briefs-Bikini/dp/B079KZRKF4?th=1&psc=1
ASS FREEDOM 2020
men's c string underwear

cockyjosh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I basically have a lot of jock and brief type more "showy" underwear and wear them a lot. First I was caring about what people e.g. in the gym locker might think. But now I don't care and wear whatever I like and feel comfortable with.
Same here. I wear Cocksox boxer briefs and regular briefs. They are incredibly comfortable for me and do a pretty good job of accentuating my package. I was also in the boat of caring what people would think in the locker room. Now I tend to get a lot more looks than I did with just boxers.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ass Freedom and Paris Stringless very easy to wear, host the junk and do give a feeling of freedom.
Worn these to the gym and no looks, wearing a jock, again no looks, so, now I wear whatever I like and still n looks or comments - though I did get a compliment about a bright red jock!

Reactions: Arthur244

Arthur244

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I basically have a lot of jock and brief type more "showy" underwear and wear them a lot. First I was caring about what people e.g. in the gym locker might think. But now I don't care and wear whatever I like and feel comfortable with.
by more "showy" underwear, what style of underwears do you mean, do you mean string bikinis or bikini briefs??

Arthur244

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ass Freedom and Paris Stringless very easy to wear, host the junk and do give a feeling of freedom.
Worn these to the gym and no looks, wearing a jock, again no looks, so, now I wear whatever I like and still n looks or comments - though I did get a compliment about a bright red jock!
do the ass freedom underwear stay intact?? how?

mrcheekybottoms

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hello guys, while going thru some of the men's underwear websites recently, I was quite surprised to see many unique styles of underwear which are called ass freedom underwear , half thongs, c strings, etc.. so, i am curious to know if any guys actually do wear any of these types or even have seen anyone wearing that... as i have never ever seen anyone wearing that.. and if you do wear those, where do you wear those, how do they even stay intact, how do you keep them in place even? seeing the pictures below, i can't imagine how they will stay in place...
i am thinking if these companies have these styles, so most probably there is a market for them? look forward to hearing your experiences.. i am mentioning the below type underwear

TOF Paris Champion Stringless Thong | Navy
https://www.amazon.com/Bokeley-Underwear-Jockstrap-Briefs-Bikini/dp/B079KZRKF4?th=1&psc=1
ASS FREEDOM 2020
men's c string underwear
Try mankini
IMG_3160.jpeg

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd absolutely be okay with seeing you at my gym.