Merry Christmas to all

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, my name is Chase. I stumbled across this site while browsing somethingawful.com and had a good laugh. I'm not entirely sure that I will become a regular poster here, but just in case, I thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself. So that's what I'm doin'. :)

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
Hi, my name is Chase. I stumbled across this site while browsing somethingawful.com and had a good laugh. I'm not entirely sure that I will become a regular poster here, but just in case, I thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself. So that's what I'm doin'. :)
*Welcome Aboard* It can be a rocky boat ride, don't get sea sick..:rolleyes: btw you did more than most newbies... You filled out your profile more than most;)

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You filled out more than I did, I think...

Anywhoo, congrats on joining! I just went over my 1 month aniversary on the 6th! :D
Just enjoy it! Its a fun board, and just speak your mind! No one ever got shot over the internet! Well, except one guy, but we're not supposed to talk about that...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curious n str8 said:
*Welcome Aboard* It can be a rocky boat ride, don't get sea sick..:rolleyes: btw you did more than most newbies... You filled out your profile more than most;)
Should I make a signature or anything? I'm hesitant to as I think they're a space waster in general. But everyone else seems to have one.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spladle said:
Should I make a signature or anything? I'm hesitant to as I think they're a space waster in general. But everyone else seems to have one.
Don't cave into peer pressure, Spladle. Make your own unique kind of spladle music!

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Merry Christmas, and welcome! Are you my present?

Claire, CLAire, CLAIRE! ".. for heaven's sake, madame, play a little hard-to-get !" :p
-Overboard w/Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Welcome Spladle,

I am curious that you came across this site as a result of a sight called somethingawful. Very curious. Well lets hope you you will find your stay here anything but...

Naughty
You ought to check it out. It is a funny website most of the time. Hey, it ran a bit on this forum (albeit a rather unflattering one), so it can't be that bad, right? :p

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Welcome Spladle,

I am curious that you came across this site as a result of a sight called somethingawful. Very curious. Well lets hope you you will find your stay here anything but...

Naughty
Probably not, unless someone's planning to ship me halfway across the country without my knowledge.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spladle said:
Probably not, unless someone's planning to ship me halfway across the country without my knowledge.
And would that really even be so awful?