Merry Christmas to all

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
Holy cow. I am more than a little impressed. And aroused? Maybe . . . just maybe. ;)

So what about your measurements, Chase? Is it true that everything's big in Texas?

('course if you'd prefer to show as well as tell, I for one won't be complaining!)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
well in the year YOU were born i was like in 3rd grade & wore bell bottoms... how's that for hot baby????? HAHAHAHA
Which suggests that the year I was born, Vinny, you weren't even a twinkle in your parents eye.

Does that make me everybody's daddy?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
spl98006 said:
So what about your measurements, Chase?
Still fully intend to obtain those, it is simply not high on my list of priorities right now. Probably I'll start a thread somewhere about how to accurately measure one's penis, because I am not entirely sure that I know the proper way to do it.
spl98006 said:
Is it true that everything's big in Texas?
That is what they say . . . ;)
spl98006 said:
('course if you'd prefer to show as well as tell, I for one won't be complaining!)
This is a route that I am considering. Probably much less hassle for me than whipping out a bendy tape-measure-thing.

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, Chase! You really did jump right in, and that's just great. And, Yes, you are sure a good looking guy. But I don't blame you for that. It's not your fault, and I'm sure none of the good folks here will laugh or point. As far as "Who's Daddy," at age 62 I think I might be in the running, though probably not at the top of the heap! Anyway, welcome, and Merry Christmas right back atcha!!