Michael b. jordan

DD King Baku

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully it is a hit. He doesn't have anything else outside of The Creed franchise. I think he should do a TV series next. I think that is a better fit for him than trying to be the next Denzel or Will Smith.
Isn‘t he involved in the Rainbow Six movie, also his Elseworld Superman is still planned ( confirmed by James Gunn), so he still is busy

Shadowball

Legendary Member
Media
Nah, that's a different black Supes project. MBJ's project was supposed to be a show about Val-Zod AFAIK
We don't really know what the Coates/Abrams project was/in adaptin and what the Jordan/Outlier Society was adapting. Rumors flew that Jordan was looking at Val-Zod and Coates at Calvin Ellis but there's no proof that was actually true.

That being said, I do get a laugh from the folks around here. "Aside from being the star and producer of one of the biggest franchises running currently, and having directed the most recent film, he's really got nothing going on."

El Nino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is handsome , but I feel like he is a lil bit boring , he has no edge !
That makes him perfect for me. I like the guys you lot think are square, or what I call refined men. They usually mean they make great husbands. Some of us do want to get married despite what they say about gays.

BTW, the boring ones are usually the ones who aim to peace in the sheets.

Rhyo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That makes him perfect for me. I like the guys you lot think are square, or what I call refined men. They usually mean they make great husbands. Some of us do want to get married despite what they say about gays.

BTW, the boring ones are usually the ones who aim to peace in the sheets.
I dont know if you have been under a rock, but it has been confirmed that he is bad in bed !

• Haha
Reactions: nvrthere

DD King Baku

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol, I heard that, but I'd rather see for myself than believe some thot.
I’d rather feel it myself to either confirm or deny it. I believe that lady that said it left the part out that sometimes dudes are checked out during sex and that they don’t wanna put effort and just get it over with