Michael b. jordan

THEEONEANDONLY

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you ever think he’s been interested in men or mainly women? Idk something just tells me he does find men attractive but doesn’t want to act on it. I maybe wrong but it’s just my thoughts.

Anyways, hope we can get some more feet pics on him. His feet are top tier

DD King Baku

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you ever think he’s been interested in men or mainly women? Idk something just tells me he does find men attractive but doesn’t want to act on it. I maybe wrong but it’s just my thoughts.

I would assume that he always had a attraction for women. But he always allegedly tried to flirt with a former male assistant.

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media

No evidence that suggest Michael is gay he’s been linked to Kendall Jenner and Lori Harvey. Someone on the gossip site lipstick alley claims he has a side chick.

THEEONEANDONLY

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No evidence that suggest Michael is gay he’s been linked to Kendall Jenner and Lori Harvey. Someone on the gossip site lipstick alley claims he has a side chick.
Never said that he was gay, I said an attraction to men. Several ppl are with women and are attracted to women but also have somewhat of an attraction to men. That's what I meant. Never said he was GAY

El Nino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has had gay rumors. Remember his former assistant came out and said Michael flirted with him. He said something along the lines of he and Michael were in a closet, ironically, and Michael asked him if they were going to kiss. There was also that time when someone went on Twitter and said he was gay and he made a video addressing it but he never denounced the rumors. Personally, I see black women saying they think he's gay a lot. I have an astrologer friend who swears he doesn't like women.

As for as whether is or not it's true, I get the same vibe as I do with Drake... I wouldn't be at all shocked if they come out as bi trans attracted or whatever in the future. They just have that energy.

BTW, Michael and Chadwick have/had gay brothers. That's cool.