Michael fassbender

tumblr_o6xwni8jRx1vre1wxo2_250.gif
tumblr_o6xwni8jRx1vre1wxo4_250.gif
tumblr_o6xwni8jRx1vre1wxo3_250.gif
Massive

love this look I ma glad his hair is short. the French version had quite few sex scenes and nudity so hopefully we ll see it in this version too
You don't hire Michael Fassbender as your lead to make him asexual or keep him fully clothed. :rolleyes: :imp:
mfas.jpg

Agreed even in Prometheus and Covenant the costume designer was smart enough to put him in a skin tight suit bulging haha
As evidenced by this entire thread, there's very little you can put that man in that won't show off the goods, but yes, choices were made... very good choices :laughing:
1723291450133.png

As evidenced by this entire thread, there's very little you can put that man in that won't show off the goods, but yes, choices were made... very good choices :laughing:
View attachment 140596731
Yeah, he's probably had a challenge hiding that thing his whole life haha. Also in Covenant, the opening scene he's in that suit, but it's white, and I'm curious how much retouching they had to do to blur out his VPL lol

Yeah, he's probably had a challenge hiding that thing his whole life haha. Also in Covenant, the opening scene he's in that suit, but it's white, and I'm curious how much retouching they had to do to blur out his VPL lol
It was the ENTIRE VFX budget!
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif
6.gif
7.gif
8.gif
9.gif
10.gif