Michael hoffman

Yeah, thanks CosBros, great cock show from our man, Hoff. And, of course, full exhibit of his porcelain smoothed ass and spread hole. Amd, some good flashes of his hottie bare feet. MIKE'S Cock looking huge and that camera sulk with Do you like my cock, yes, shed some cum here. HADN'T seen that video clip before. Dang I wish he'd then take a real nice dilos ride at least. Show us some real moaning.

Patience ! Patience is our only ally in these dire times. We must stick together. But he, shall spring back into existence and... cum back, he... will have 😌
He always does… I just don’t know how he has such a following and we spend bank on him… So am I wrong for thinking, that would make him wanna be consistent.. I personally love his content when he’s active. With the exception of some of his tattoo’s the man is absolutely stunning.. He even has aged pretty gracefully looks wise. He seem’s fairly intelligent… But again I will be patient just like the rest of us..

He always does… I just don’t know how he has such a following and we spend bank on him… So am I wrong for thinking, that would make him wanna be consistent.. I personally love his content when he’s active. With the exception of some of his tattoo’s the man is absolutely stunning.. He even has aged pretty gracefully looks wise. He seem’s fairly intelligent… But again I will be patient just like the rest of us..
In all seriousness (without my usual Gandalf Lord of the ring speech attire)... Pretty much on the same page as you... my fellow companion 🧚‍♂️🧝‍♂️... 🧜‍♂️

In all seriousness (without my usual Gandalf Lord of the ring speech attire)... Pretty much on the same page as you... my fellow companion 🧚‍♂️🧝‍♂️... 🧜‍♂️
yeah, idk you but I like you, excellent use of reference

CoBrosf, you're the KING for our fan club! We see and love, OK, lust for Hoff. We explode when he exhibits his strength, his nude sexual vulnerability, his alpha bottom ways. Can't wait, cant wait.