Michael hoffman

Wish that Mike would embrace this side of his life, whichever flavor he declares, rather than hit and run it. We are a horrible bunch but we really aren't that bad and we would support any of his decisions.
Sure I missed him, don’t we all?, if he feels not to be out there, then I’m ok with that;), I just hope he’s ok n not in a bad situation, I know he has demons, who doesn’t...I hope to see him soon;)

Wish that Mike would embrace this side of his life, whichever flavor he declares, rather than hit and run it. We are a horrible bunch but we really aren't that bad and we would support any of his decisions.

Sure I missed him, don’t we all?, if he feels not to be out there, then I’m ok with that;), I just hope he’s ok n not in a bad situation, I know he has demons, who doesn’t...I hope to see him soon;)
Hope he’s good as well. One thing for sure is that he’s got a fan base that will support him. I’m sure there’s plenty more of us in this forum and in others. He’s stellar.

Had to nutt with Mike, have to admit. But I'd be super excited to hear his voice again, explain ing how's things, more exhibits by him. AND, most excellent barefeet in that last vid, and of course that sweet smoothed, verrrry spread hole, gets me every time.