OF @m.samuel

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)
He’s doing fun little skits now

He's been doing that sort of thing on Tiktok, already. So, it's a smooth transition for him. I'm a fan. I subscribed for one month, while he was running a discount. Given that I'm such a fan, it's worth it. I do hope he runs another discount soon, though. On his Tiktok, people ask him why he does OF, given that he has a degree in computer science and is a software developer. He just got out of school a bit ago and lives in a more expensive area. His student loans are a beast. Fortunately for him, his degree with totally be worth it once he moves up the corporate ladder (or starts his own business or something). Hopefully, he will still continue to do OF when this happens.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's been doing that sort of thing on Tiktok, already. So, it's a smooth transition for him. I'm a fan. I subscribed for one month, while he was running a discount. Given that I'm such a fan, it's worth it. I do hope he runs another discount soon, though. On his Tiktok, people ask him why he does OF, given that he has a degree in computer science and is a software developer. He just got out of school a bit ago and lives in a more expensive area. His student loans are a beast. Fortunately for him, his degree with totally be worth it once he moves up the corporate ladder (or starts his own business or something). Hopefully, he will still continue to do OF when this happens.
Yeah.... I'm pretty sure he does it more for the money and the trips... he'd be stupid to not have his loans paid off by now...and I don't think his COL is that much in general terms. But my money is on him doing it long enough for a house\ to start his own company...whatever that may be

Reactions: Andrew B Johns

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
I thought he was moving to NYC?
Yeah.... I'm pretty sure he does it more for the money and the trips... he'd be stupid to not have his loans paid off by now...and I don't think his COL is that much in general terms. But my money is on him doing it long enough for a house\ to start his own company...whatever that may be

He's still young, though (23 and has only been out of school for a little over a year.. Plus, living around the technology hubs is more expensive than normal. Besides having looks and personality, he is very driven. He already tried to start a business with a roommate that unfortunately folded. Since their fallout, I don't know if he has roommates, anymore. I think the reason he goes so hard is because he actually wants to give people access to the opportunities he's had (non-profit work, I'm guessing).

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's still young, though (23 and has only been out of school for a little over a year.. Plus, living around the technology hubs is more expensive than normal. Besides having looks and personality, he is very driven. He already tried to start a business with a roommate that unfortunately folded. Since their fallout, I don't know if he has roommates, anymore. I think the reason he goes so hard is because he actually wants to give people access to the opportunities he's had (non-profit work, I'm guessing).
That's a nope... He's pulling in a bit from OF and isn't spending it on living the good life in Austin (not to say the cost of living isn't up... but with what Covid did and where he he chose to rent he's good) and it wasn't a business souch as a podcast that they started in hopes of making a brand...and I believe he moved in with his girlfriend after deciding not to go to New York

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
That's a nope... He's pulling in a bit from OF and isn't spending it on living the good life in Austin (not to say the cost of living isn't up... but with what Covid did and where he he chose to rent he's good) and it wasn't a business souch as a podcast that they started in hopes of making a brand...and I believe he moved in with his girlfriend after deciding not to go to New York
Having a podcast and brand is a big deal. Even though I'm not into them, the really popular ones make A LOT of money (like millions). They publish stuff like this on Celebrity Net Worth. As far as him pulling in a lot of money, I'm happy for him. He works his butt off. He could be making more money if he started a YouTube channel, though. I know of some creators that just upload their TikToks and things of the like on there, and this along brings in a full-time income for them.