Misha Collins

Twitter is saying Misha said he has a "9 inch cock". Supposedly from his 18+ event he just did in Burbank. Recording wasn't allowed so just rumors.

I saw someone post saying that someone recorded. So we'll see if bits and pieces don't end up online.
Please provide link on Twitter

• Love
Reactions: jonzjam and Gabacho
Knowing how he is in cons, it is as much a joke as it is true.
You can never tell sometimes with this man.
Nevertheless, my mind can do marvelous things with this information xoxo

Reactions: Gabacho
Knowing how he is in cons, it is as much a joke as it is true.
You can never tell sometimes with this man.
Nevertheless, my mind can do marvelous things with this information xoxo
Do we think it's uncut or cut? His mom was very hippie and into Europeans in her youth. Enough to name her son Dmitri/Misha and Sasha. I'm leaning on maybe uncut

• Love
Reactions: Gabacho and jonzjam
I read in a server I’m in that he said he was saying how he was filming a sex scene for something he was in and they needed to get him a large sized cock sock and that he also got hard during it and got super embarrassed by it. The director apparently made a comment about needing to move the bed 9 inches when setting up the next shot, so there you go. Huge if true lol

I get he's raising awareness. on the ground. But doesn't change the fact that he's daddy af. I'd swallow that whole 9 inches for him :yum
You and me BOTH! He’s aging so well! I still think of that shirtless scene from Gotham Knights!

Reactions: Josh Vasquez