Misogyny unchallenged on LPSG?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's some guys on here with some worryingly sexist attitudes for sure. I won't name people, because I have a lousy memory and don't remember who they are. But it's vaguely shocking in that 2010 people like that are still bouncing around.

But not that shocking either, depressingly. We're fundamentally retarded as a species.

I remember one incident in particular when I was being attacked in the cam room for not praising cock enough in there and you came to my defense! My hero!

I will never forget it. Men rarely stick up for the women in there. You were wonderful. :kiss:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I remember one incident in particular when I was being attacked in the cam room for not praising cock enough in there and you came to my defense! My hero!

I will never forget it. Men rarely stick up for the women in there. You were wonderful. :kiss:

I hope Disco does his bit or I'll spank him :biggrin1:

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Haha. Flattery will get you everywhere. I frequently find myself in trouble doing that sort of thing in real life though.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You sure can. A lot of people get temporarily banned while the aggressor or bully is picking on them, they were simply trying to defend themselves and the mods just literally didn't even care who started it or why. If it was disruptive enough they will boot you. Depends on how many complaints are being made privately about it.

Even if you are right, if enough people report you in a short period of time, they will consider you to be ban-worthy. Sometimes it's permanent, in my case it was not thankfully.

But in 3 years i've seen a lot of people who were just defending themselves get to be the baby thrown out with the bathwater. It's shocking to sign in and realized you've been banned. Especially when you've been on the defense for shit coming your way unprovoked.

That's terrible!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope Disco does his bit or I'll spank him :biggrin1:

Oh, I love Disco! No one has ever attacked me when Disco is in there. Maybe they're all afraid of him?

Haha. Flattery will get you everywhere. I frequently find myself in trouble doing that sort of thing in real life though.

I believe it. I could tell by the things you were saying that it wasn't your first time. :smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm...

there are some pretty great guys here.
it makes up for the dickheads we're deal with.

I agree wholeheartedly with this!

I've met many men here who are wonderful and have treated me very well.

In chat, where things can usually get a lot more heated a lot faster, my usual experience is that 2 guys are obnoxious jerks towards me and the other ~60 behave like perfect gentlemen, just really really horny gentlemen. :smile:

Of course, now that I'm pregnant, it's like I'm invisible, so I'm talking about what it was like before I was with child.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree wholeheartedly with this!

I've met many men here who are wonderful and have treated me very well.

In chat, where things can usually get a lot more heated a lot faster, my usual experience is that 2 guys are obnoxious jerks towards me and the other ~60 behave like perfect gentlemen, just really really horny gentlemen. :smile:

Of course, now that I'm pregnant, it's like I'm invisible, so I'm talking about what it was like before I was with child.

You're not THAT invisible. Just semi-camouflaged.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Don't worry Petite, I'm sure there are plenty of guys who still fantasize about banging a pregnant woman. So don't feel bad at all! :wink:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're not THAT invisible. Just semi-camouflaged.

I really don't mind. I go in there to hang out with friends on LPSG and have fun. :smile:

Don't worry Petite, I'm sure there are plenty of guys who still fantasize about banging a pregnant woman. So don't feel bad at all! :wink:

God, I hope TheBF does!

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I nearly made that joke myself when I typed the damn thing :biggrin1:. What can I say? I might not need a man to support me, to help me take care of a baby, or even to have a baby these days (just sperm), but I most certainly need a man for sex. Toys just don't do the job as well. I can't believe I just said that in a thread about misogyny, but there it is :smile:.

Indeed- I was spinning a yarn in another thread about how if there was no such thing as having a partner, then what ARE you doing by yourself? Oh yeah, masturbating! *laugh* But even if the goal was to just get a few of your stones crumbled into little ones? It is so much more fun when you have a partner. :D

Sex with a human being??! What is this the 1950's????

Doc! We need to go back to the future!

I did a short stint to make up some cash in the winter months running a paper route. I drive a classic, boxy, electric blue SUV, and being cold? I wrapped a muffler/scarf I have a few turns around my neck and ears. It's loooooooooooong, tri-colored orange, buff and yellow.

"Good morning!" *drops off a stack, counts the returns*

"Good morning. Ooooh, you're new. Who are you?"

I push up my glasses and smile, "I am the Doctor."

"Doctor? Doctor.....who?"

"Precisely."

"........ Wait, THE doctor goes around the Universe in a little blue box."

At this point I glance over me shoulder at my truck idling outside and she follows my gaze...eyes going wide.

"May I have $10 on pump 4? I haven't quite gotten all of the bugs out and still rely on petrol."

Alas, it does not go through time. Only tires, gas and oil. ;>

hmmm...

there are some pretty great guys here.
it makes up for the dickheads we're deal with.

Here, here, and the really decent ones I do not think entirely consider themselves to be human. :D *runs-away*

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are very sweet!

I have only defended myself against baseless accusations. Responding whenever I am attacked will not get me banned, especially since I have made no personal attacks in response. I have only defended myself. I cannot get banned for that.

I would miss you very much if I stopped coming here. It's people like you who bring me back. *hugs*

Thanks petite :smile: *Return hugs*

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did a short stint to make up some cash in the winter months running a paper route. I drive a classic, boxy, electric blue SUV, and being cold? I wrapped a muffler/scarf I have a few turns around my neck and ears. It's loooooooooooong, tri-colored orange, buff and yellow.

"Good morning!" *drops off a stack, counts the returns*

"Good morning. Ooooh, you're new. Who are you?"

I push up my glasses and smile, "I am the Doctor."

"Doctor? Doctor.....who?"

"Precisely."

"........ Wait, THE doctor goes around the Universe in a little blue box."

At this point I glance over me shoulder at my truck idling outside and she follows my gaze...eyes going wide.

"May I have $10 on pump 4? I haven't quite gotten all of the bugs out and still rely on petrol."

Alas, it does not go through time. Only tires, gas and oil. ;>

ROFLMAO :biggrin1: Also a Doctor fan . . .