MLB Baseball Players

I have a feeling Aaron Judge will get 3,000 hits and 500 home runs during his career and trip to Cooperstown after he retires, assuming he stays healthy.
He's already 30 years old.....with 748 hits and 220 home runs. He's gonna really need to poor on the juice to hit those numbers.

With the return of MLB Spring Training, this year marks the end of the line for one of the best right handed sluggers in baseball, Miguel Cabrera. The last Sunday in July of 2028 I will be in Cooperstown to witness Miguel Cabrera take his place and become one of the 'Immorals' of the Game alongside names like Ruth, Cobb, Aaron, Pujols just to name a few. I felt honored to have watched him in person and on TV after he came to Detroit and get emotional when thinking about what he accomplished while wearing the Old English D. Miguel Cabrera has been and always will be a Tigers fan favorite.

Speaking of mlb players with big dicks. there is a rumor that aaron judge has a huge dick. I found a pic with his dick vpl...well y'all be the judges. It's hot. Zoom in where the circle is his dick head is dressed slightly left
aaron judge dick5.jpg

Roy McMillan (1929-1997). During his major league career (1951-1966), he played for the Reds, Braves and Mets. In the first attachment, Roy is at the right seated in front of his locker. Ted Kluszewski is seated next to him with Smoky Burgess emerging from the shower. Attachment three shows Roy's face. Attachments 4 & 5 have Roy and Ted.

Attachments

Thank god for spring training and thank god for Joey Votto!!!! This man is everything and I never can get enough of him!!!!
Ikr the National League East just got interesting with Justin Verlander and Max Sherzer both with the Mets.

Dayum!! I would absolutely tear up Jose's tight Cuban Ass this boy is fing hot.
View attachment 87488971
Aaand Red Sox fans…there is a rumor that Jose might return yet again to Boston. There apparently is a possible need for a middle infielder, IE short stop. Stay tuned…

Reactions: ZeoChakram