MLB Baseball Players

Chris Bassit
Something is bouncing but there's no baseball :rolleyes:
More Bassitt on the left

milwaukee-brewers-v-oakland-athletics.jpg

houston-astros-v-oakland-athletics.jpg

kansas-city-royals-v-oakland-athletics.jpg

I kept wondering to myself if I was oddly attracted to him. Guess it's not so odd anymore. Not just that bulge, he's cute too. Looks too sweet...like he doesn't know how good he is in bed. Humble. Hot.
More Bassitt on the left

I kept wondering to myself if I was oddly attracted to him. Guess it's not so odd anymore. Not just that bulge, he's cute too. Looks too sweet...like he doesn't know how good he is in bed. Humble. Hot.
He does look innocent and beautiful but having that body and being one of the most competitve and best pitchers say otherwise. I did see him get mad before.
I feel like he'd be cute and goofy but when you two get in to the bed he'd angry fuck you and use you mercilessly until he's satisfied and after he'll be back to being cute again.

He does look innocent and beautiful but having that body and being one of the most competitve and best pitchers say otherwise. I did see him get mad before.
I feel like he'd be cute and goofy but when you two get in to the bed he'd angry fuck you and use you mercilessly until he's satisfied and after he'll be back to being cute again.
That's such a perfect description...phew

Reactions: dummythicc
More Bassitt on the left

I know everyone is (rightfully) looking at the bulge. But is anyone else getting turned on by his stomach in this pic? And his V. Holy...I didn't realize how hot he was.