Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who are the people you guys usually do MMF / MFM with? Apps aren’t that great, I think.
Every single group experience I've had has come from the other party reaching out weather it was MFM or FMF and has been on FetLife. Also there is an app that is really good for not just group activities but singles as well it's call Feeld and it has been amazing.

D

deleted592688

We had times where it was two of us fucking one girl (one guy fucks while the other gets his dick sucked or waits), hell me and one of my buddies fucked two girls on the same hotel bed, switching partners throughout the night and everything. It was a fun time for everyone involved. If that is homoeroticism, so be it. It doesn't bother me honestly, labels and sexuality are such a fluid thing that everything doesn't fit inside of a box. All I know is that I am only attracted to women, have only had sexual intercourse with women, and in the past I had no problem having sex with a girl while another guy is doing sexual things with her at the same time or doing DP. I also don't mind watching two people fuck or people watching me fuck, exhibitionism is hot.

Is it really a big deal? People want to have sex and feel good. If you're into women, great. If you're into guys, great. Into guys and girls? Great. Enjoy yourself.

Couldn't agree more. Everyone just want's to fuck and have fun! enjoy it

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a bi married guy yeah I do think mmf can be homoerotic but for me there’s more to it than that.

When I was younger me and a mate went to Spain on a lads holiday. Got hammered every night and ended up chatting to these two girls. Nice looking, curvy, big tits and arses both of em. The prettier one ended up going back to their room early one night so we got chatting with the other one. Ended up back at ours and started chatting about fucking. One thing lead to another and we had a threesome. Never did it before or since (shame) but was like a bonding experience with my mate. We both fucked her in the pussy at the same time and i came in her which started my mate off. Was hot knowing we’d been fucking the same hole and we were covered in each other’s cum. Don’t think my mate thought it was gay though, just a bit dirty and a bit of a laugh.
So fucking hot

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bi, but even if I wasn't, the MMF sessions with my gf and buddy would still have a homo-erotic factor. To begin with, we always bring in a buddy who won't freak out over getting too close to another dude's cock (mine). Our sessions are always long, going on for hours, and they will always include DP. My gf gets off big time when she has one hard cock in her pussy and another in her ass. We get off not just from the feel of her but from the feel of our cocks rubbing against each other while we're both inside her. Anyone who doesn't consider that experience homoerotic is in denial.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I swing with my partner and we have done MFM and there is no male on male erotic contact.

On the other hand if MMF is agreed upon, well then I'm expecting to sexually interact with the other male. Never met a couple that does MMF.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every single group experience I've had has come from the other party reaching out weather it was MFM or FMF and has been on FetLife. Also there is an app that is really good for not just group activities but singles as well it's call Feeld and it has been amazing.

Have you been very active this year hatt? How many group experiences have you had? Are they all 2 males 1 female or 2 females and you?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you been very active this year hatt? How many group experiences have you had? Are they all 2 males 1 female or 2 females and you?
This year and last year, I've done a good number of group activity. It's been a mix of both really.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me it's always been about fucking and getting off. If she's wanting two cocks cool I've helped many of my friends and their girlfriends out being the third person. It's just sex nothing more. We're just fucking.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This year and last year, I've done a good number of group activity. It's been a mix of both really.

I know you were saying that you have me a number of people on fetlife, did you meet all the couples through that site? Do you respond to ads or do they find your ad and contact you? So you've had 2 females together in a 3somes?

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To me it's always been about fucking and getting off. If she's wanting two cocks cool I've helped many of my friends and their girlfriends out being the third person. It's just sex nothing more. We're just fucking.
Well said buddy... that’s all it ever is, whether in an opposite or same sex hookup or threesome or group. Horny adults helping each other to have a good time.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and Gj816

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What draws the other party to reach out to you on fetlife? Do they tell you afterwards what specifically drew them to reach out to you?

Reactions: HairyMuscle

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What draws the other party to reach out to you on fetlife? Do they tell you afterwards what specifically drew them to reach out to you?
You'd have to ask them I have a really well written profile and after talking with them for a bit it's usually my personality that wins them over

Reactions: Gj816

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You'd have to ask them I have a really well written profile and after talking with them for a bit it's usually my personality that wins them over

Plus your beautiful body and a penis that would get any lady wet and any gay or bi guy spring an instant erection plus copious amounts of pre... as has happened to me ;-)

Reactions: Gj816

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus your beautiful body and a penis that would get any lady wet and any gay or bi guy spring an instant erection plus copious amounts of pre... as has happened to me ;-)
Looks help but having a good connection based on personality always makes things better

Moodley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I largely identify as gay, I can be attracted to women. And in the past I’ve engaged in sex with women. Some really nice experiences.

In more recent years my straight sex experience has mostly been as part of an MMF threesome. The attitude of my sex partners has made for some amazing encounters, not just the sex but the camaraderie and just good company... with no clothes on.

But I’m curious because, as a man who would always have a preference for including sex between the males in an MMF, I’m never sure how to take the guys when I’m planning an MMF. Like some who identify as straight might enjoy a compliment about their cock, ass or body, and even give me a similar compliment. But are closed to any talk of anything other than sex with the lady. Yet I’ve had some really good times where a straight guy will really engage with me during sex, arm on shoulder, hand on the back, even on my ass, one guy even rubbed my taint as I was close to cumming inside pussy. I’ve also done DP and gotten each other’s cum on one another. Yet they just don’t appear to be interested in gay sex.

So if you’re a man who does a lot of MMF... what’s your deal: straight, bi, or even gay? How do you find the interaction with the other male? What’s the experience of being naked... and fully aroused, in the company of another naked and aroused male. How far does the contact with the male go, and if you’re straight, just how many contacts with the other male could you handle? Does anything about being naked in the company of another male excite you in any way?
Then you ain't gay

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then you ain't gay

You’re right, I’m certainly totally into guys and that’s where my primary interest lies, but certain ladies will certainly turn my head and get a nice buzz going between my legs. Certainly nice breasts, pussy, and in shape do it for me. But my one-on-one hookups are only with guys these days and the only sexual contact with women is as part of a threesome. So largely gay but not 100%