wehohipster

Cherished Member
Media
Hey Guys! I wanted to stop by and say somethin! First of all, I appreciate this thread and not to sound cheesy like my screen name (i tried to change it but no such luck,) but I come here with love. I have been thinking a lot lately about straight men and I have an interest in studying them. First of all, I find sexuality to be veerrrrry gray. I think the only reason we limit ourselves is because of shame and insecurity. Why do we shame our sexual feelings? Simply put, religion. Let me tell you, if religion wasn't around, we would all be fuckin each other up the walls and down, sideways, and backward. You know it's true Follow the ten commandments, and the rest is just a very interesting fantasy novel.
I also find that straight men usually only hang out with straight men, and when they hang out with women, it's usually to get in their pants, and then god forbid a straight man hangs out with a gay man because his peers will think he's gay. I am discovering men are extremely insecure when it comes to what others think of them, and I find that his biggest insecurity is when his masculinity is threatened. So how do we stop this and bring light to emotional intelligence? Emotional intelligence by the way is being comfortable and secure with one's emotions. It's funny how most men find emotions as a weakness when in truth it's the exact opposite. When a man is in touch with his heart, there is nothing blocking his path to his higher self. So how do we fix this problem? It is said the strength of man is not determined by the arms he bears, but in the arms he embraces. So how do we put our fists away and open our arms to one another without the fear of judgment of ourselves and others?

As a bi married guy yeah I do think mmf can be homoerotic but for me there’s more to it than that.

When I was younger me and a mate went to Spain on a lads holiday. Got hammered every night and ended up chatting to these two girls. Nice looking, curvy, big tits and arses both of em. The prettier one ended up going back to their room early one night so we got chatting with the other one. Ended up back at ours and started chatting about fucking. One thing lead to another and we had a threesome. Never did it before or since (shame) but was like a bonding experience with my mate. We both fucked her in the pussy at the same time and i came in her which started my mate off. Was hot knowing we’d been fucking the same hole and we were covered in each other’s cum. Don’t think my mate thought it was gay though, just a bit dirty and a bit of a laugh.

D

deleted592688

I've been in several MFM situations and even gangbanged a few chicks with buds. It's really all about pleasuring her and making sure she is satisfied. Yeah, guys will look. Heck, one dude pushed my dick back in. It's tight quarters, but you don't think anything of it. It isn't for everyone. Couple buddies wanted to do it, but couldn't get it up. Know what you're comfortable with and then have fun with it.

jockbator

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been involved in a few MFM and each time there is no interaction between us. She is the sole focus of everything usually it would be us taking turns or him watching me with her. But at no point is there interaction between myself and another male. Never dp either

Compliments are fine but other than that the other guy being there is an after thought. She will be the only thing I'm focused on.

It's only homo erotic if you make it homoerotic. A guy who has no interest in men will not interact with other men.

I agree with what you said. But just out of curiosity, if you're not interested in another man and only want to focus on the woman, why doing it at all when the other guy is present? If it's just you and her, then you'll get all the time to spend having sex with her instead of having to share with the other guy.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

jockbator

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I consider it homoerotic between the men if there is an interaction, including non-sexual interaction, between them in an MMF/MFM/FMM situation. If the men don't interact with each other at all, including casual non-sexual interaction, I don't call it homoerotic.

But then again, if there is no interaction between the men during these situations, why would they bother doing it at all in the first place? IMO, better to just do it with the girl and not bother sharing her with another guy.

I am gay but I still love sex so I MIGHT (and it's a big might) do an MMF if the other guy and I could interact in a bro-bonding experience. But again, girls don't get me sexually excited so I probably won't do it just to see the other guy banging the girl and ignoring my presence. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: J32 and HairyMuscle

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with what you said. But just out of curiosity, if you're not interested in another man and only want to focus on the woman, why doing it at all when the other guy is present? If it's just you and her, then you'll get all the time to spend having sex with her instead of having to share with the other guy.
Because most of the time I've had MFM the girl is the other guys girlfriend if I could do it with out him there I obviously would. There have been couples that I've got to play with the girl with out the guy there but other times the guy is present. You can take a guess which of those I prefer

Reactions: LilJock and TomA608

jockbator

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Because most of the time I've had MFM the girl is the other guys girlfriend if I could do it with out him there I obviously would. There have been couples that I've got to play with the girl with out the guy there but other times the guy is present. You can take a guess which of those I prefer

Thanks for sharing your thought. And hats off to you man. For me in a threesome situation with two other guys, if I'm only into one guy and not the other, I can't even do it. I feel it's kinda weird and awkward to ignore the presence of that one dude in the room although I'm not into him.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If she is down to fuck you and your buddy, trust me you aren't going to worry about that unless you are a prude. You're running a train, not making love. Everyone just wants to fuck and feel good.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for sharing your thought. And hats off to you man. For me in a threesome situation with two other guys, if I'm only into one guy and not the other, I can't even do it. I feel it's kinda weird and awkward to ignore the presence of that one dude in the room although I'm not into him.
Well that is different than what the op asked since you're all attracted to the same thing is would be different if you were in a threesome, eve though it would be understandable to attract to one person over an other. But in a MFM it is understood that both guys are straight at least the ones I've been in and the reason they asked me to join is to be with the woman in their relationship. So it is not weird at all. What would be weird would them expecting me to do something I'm not interested in.

fightermike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with Hatt here. In my experience, when your are MFM you are not worried about anything but pleasuring the female. For me, its competitive. I am there to best the other male who is looking to pleasure her as well. Whether its friendly competition or a bit more of a rivalry (as it can be with total strangers/swingers) my goal is to outfuck any other dude is around and elicit more of a reaction from the woman.
In some cases where i have been invited to mate with a couple, its because the other guy wants to show his woman he is better, or be bested by another dude. or sometimes its just to switch things up in their sex life.
In a dvp, which is perhaps the most intimiate and direct contact with another dude you can have, your cocks are rubbing into the other and balls are slapping. Ive had a few men reach to grab my glutes or thighs as they were being dominated, and that seems to be the reaction people have, or in a few cases guys have reached around to grab my testicles mainly to cup them and prevent them from bashing into theirs (a tactic i use to make the other guy go soft if i wanna be selfish and be the only man inside her ha).
None of those cases pushed me into "gay" territory or feeling violated or anything, I didnt care. When you are nude with another male and aroused, you cant be a prude. Enjoy!

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love your attitude @fightermike I am into guys and ladies so dvp is doubly hot for me. The tightness increases the friction and as our frenulums glide over each other, I can sometimes see a reaction from the guy just at a moment when I’m sure it was that cock to cock friction that induced that pleasured grimace or that moan from my MM bud. It does arouse me thinking that it is sometimes the close contact between us that heightens his pleasure. Whether he secretly acknowledges it or not doesn’t change the fact that he’s in any way bi or gay, but it’s amazing to fuck pussy with another guy who is in it for what it does for the lady plus knowing how good it feels because it’s another cock in there. It’s just sex, it’s just getting off so it’s no big deal.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had times where it was two of us fucking one girl (one guy fucks while the other gets his dick sucked or waits), hell me and one of my buddies fucked two girls on the same hotel bed, switching partners throughout the night and everything. It was a fun time for everyone involved. If that is homoeroticism, so be it. It doesn't bother me honestly, labels and sexuality are such a fluid thing that everything doesn't fit inside of a box. All I know is that I am only attracted to women, have only had sexual intercourse with women, and in the past I had no problem having sex with a girl while another guy is doing sexual things with her at the same time or doing DP. I also don't mind watching two people fuck or people watching me fuck, exhibitionism is hot.

Is it really a big deal? People want to have sex and feel good. If you're into women, great. If you're into guys, great. Into guys and girls? Great. Enjoy yourself.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who are the people you guys usually do MMF / MFM with? Apps aren’t that great, I think.

You’re right, if you think that hooking up for great sex with one person is difficult, it’s even more so with two, especially an MF couple. But there are swingers sites out there, although you have to sift through them for couples who are open to single males. Start a conversation, get chatting and see where it takes you. I’ve found that if you are chatting with the male, he’s open to it, whether he’s bi or just curious himself or gets off on seeing his lady with another bloke.

I had a great thing going with a super hot couple in my 20s, she was simply gorgeous, around my age, amazing breasts and pussy. He was nearer 40, muscular hairy guy. It started with us working to pleasure her but his cool demeanour, his body language (and body!) and the winks and smiles really turned me on.

Between the two of them they discussed how she’d feel if he and I started getting it on a bit more in the heat of the moment, he told her he was curious how I’d make him feel seeing as he could see I was pleasuring her a lot. He called me to introduce this and to discuss boundaries, and I had what was one of the most erotic conversations I’ve ever had. I could tell this ultra masculine, alpha male was excited by the conversation owing to his breath. He asked me about my gay experiences and was looking for some suggestions as to what I’d like to do if he were open to us getting intimate. So I mentioned kissing, touch, oral, rimming, and he was keen to make sure we didn’t go too far as she had never been aware if his bi side. When I mentioned body parts such as tongue, nipples, anus, perineum etc, he was clearly moaning a little, we were both secretly working out our hard cocks as we spoke.

it all worked out really amazing and we had a great time, and with her knowledge he met me on the side a few times. It was some of the best sex I’ve ever had but ultimately she was shown an amazing time when it was the three of us and I think that definitely got better for her when the two males explored and developed the chemistry between them.

Ultimately he picked me because he wanted to explore man sex with me even though he was totally committed to her. It’s much better if you could get an arrangement like that going which tends to work with couples once you get the right couple. Good luck and enjoy!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who are the people you guys usually do MMF / MFM with? Apps aren’t that great, I think.

My MFM experiences are from college days/early to mid 20s before I calmed down with the promiscuity. Back then I guess when you're younger and around young and horny ppl hooking up for sex romps was a lot easier with the constant parties and socializing that comes from that age range. Now? I prefer peace and quiet and love making with one person.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It’s tough when you’re single. I had my first through a FWB, but have also been lucky enough to date someone who was into it. If you don’t have either then you need to step up your game and it will probably have to be with older women. There’s just too much competition.