Monsta X Wonho

illusioncaster

Superior Member
Media
Dover i Delaware (Delaware, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The closest thing to his coming out as pan was when he said he "doesn't care" about the gender of a person as long as they make good ramyeon (Ramen) in an interview back when he was still in Monsta X.

Damian773

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The closest thing to his coming out as pan was when he said he "doesn't care" about the gender of a person as long as they make good ramyeon (Ramen) in an interview back when he was still in Monsta X.
While I do think he’s gay, the whole ramen comment that he made seemed like it was just a joke between him and his band mate at the time.

oddpurple

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
My (semi/barely realistic) fantasy and hope is that right before his service ends his company releases a semi-nude photo shoot he did before enlisting so that they can whip everyone back into a frenzy right as he’s about to return to reignite the fan base as it diminishes while he’s gone

something where he shows off his ass under the guise of it being fitness modeling like I see all over Instagram these days like this

IMG_5040.jpeg

TwinkHunter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My (semi/barely realistic) fantasy and hope is that right before his service ends his company releases a semi-nude photo shoot he did before enlisting so that they can whip everyone back into a frenzy right as he’s about to return to reignite the fan base as it diminishes while he’s gone

something where he shows off his ass under the guise of it being fitness modeling like I see all over Instagram these days like this

View attachment 98706641
Woah who is he? :heart_eyes:

Reactions: auroa71