Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Lovepanda123

Damian773

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t help but to think that his former group members are probably happy af that he isn’t in the group anymore with all the embarrassing shit that’s been happening to him the last 2 years and the Grindr like pics he used to post on insta

JamesMorgan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can’t help but to think that his former group members are probably happy af that he isn’t in the group anymore with all the embarrassing shit that’s been happening to him the last 2 years and the Grindr like pics he used to post on insta
My head canon is he’s teasing Shownu x

gumgi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wonho is what was keeping that group relevant, nobody is tuning in anymore since he’s gone

Demgy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they literally post the same teasing grindr like content he does