Monsta X Wonho

His new vlog is so heartwarming but the kinky in me couldn't stop thinking nsfw stuff with this moment lol. The way his friend looks at him :rolleyes:
Bruh, either the friend has seen it before in a different context or he’s now imagining it x that look says everything xx

Reactions: slut4kboys
His new vlog is so heartwarming but the kinky in me couldn't stop thinking nsfw stuff with this moment lol. The way his friend looks at him :rolleyes:

Love seeing him so casual. Once he’s back in business, hope to join his entourage… just as a hole :laughing:

Do ya’ll think that Wonho and DJ Soda are/were dating. There were rumors about it a couple years ago. In 2021 they were both Harley Quinn for Halloween, they both had Chocolate shop on their insta bio (people were thinking that’s for a collab , but we didn’t get anything) and live/ed together (?).

Do ya’ll think that Wonho and DJ Soda are/were dating. There were rumors about it a couple years ago. In 2021 they were both Harley Quinn for Halloween, they both had Chocolate shop on their insta bio (people were thinking that’s for a collab , but we didn’t get anything) and live/ed together (?).
No Wonho is a gay man.

my first time hearing this lol
i think most of these things are coincidences but if they are good for them

probably, i mean...he does like big tittied anime girls so why not irl lol

also someone said you could hear Wonho in the background in one of her vlogs but im not going to go looking through vids just for that

probably, i mean...he does like big tittied anime girls so why not irl lol

also someone said you could hear Wonho in the background in one of her vlogs but im not going to go looking through vids just for that
if Wonho isn’t gay, it would be the most shocking news in existence because I have never seen a straight man act the level of gay he does. I mean the booty pics he used to post screamed power bottom. Idk how ppl can honestly say it’s straight man behavior

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but he's loosely alluded to leaning towards bi/pan.

Early on in his Monsta X days, he was asked what his ideal type was. And he said someone who makes ramen well, after previously saying gender doesn't matter as long as you cook ramen well lol.

1716639569283.png

Shit, Wonho, nevermind the packaged instant ramen. For you, I'd learn to make it from scratch, and that's a whole day's effort just for the broth.

if Wonho isn’t gay, it would be the most shocking news in existence because I have never seen a straight man act the level of gay he does. I mean the booty pics he used to post screamed power bottom. Idk how ppl can honestly say it’s straight man behavior
Stereotyping is fun, isn't it?

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but he's loosely alluded to leaning towards bi/pan.

Early on in his Monsta X days, he was asked what his ideal type was. And he said someone who makes ramen well, after previously saying gender doesn't matter as long as you cook ramen well lol.

View attachment 132471211

Shit, Wonho, nevermind the packaged instant ramen. For you, I'd learn to make it from scratch, and that's a whole day's effort just for the broth.
definitely don't get your hopes up because almost every idol keeps the gender of their preferred "partner" ambiguous on purpose. they do it to play into the boyfriend/girlfriend fantasy that crazy fans have.

or he could be genuine but idk that chance is very small

definitely don't get your hopes up because almost every idol keeps the gender of their preferred "partner" ambiguous on purpose. they do it to play into the boyfriend/girlfriend fantasy that crazy fans have.

or he could be genuine but idk that chance is very small
Well, regardless of whether he's into men or not, the only place I'm ever going to be romantically and physically involved with him is in my head lol.