Monsta X Wonho

David Bowie
David Bowie did identify as bi (at the very least, not straight) in the 70s to be fair. I don't like to assume sexualities and the fact he's keeping his ideal partner's gender ambiguous is true, but there is the possibility Wonho is LGBT+. We don't have a chance with him either way.

Unless he says anything that confirms his sexuality we'll never know so I'd rather not put eggs in that basket lol. He's a hot man with huge abs and a big heart. That's enough for me

Quote: “The biggest mistake I ever made [was saying] that I was bisexual,” said Bowie. “Christ, I was so young then. I was experimenting. It was pure revisionism for a more conservative age.“

For me it doesn't matter if someone is "official" gay, bi or pan. Some play with the gender roles, many of them are gay or bi, a few are hetero. So what?! Wonho wants to keep his sexuality open. That's ok. But nothing is obvious gay if it looks like that. Just my opinion.

Y’all are always so angry when someone is called gay?!?! Who cares?!?!?! My god… do y’all tell straight people not to assume other people are straight? Probably not. Don’t rly get why you can’t just call someone gay these days even if it’s not true. Y’all are acting like i insulted the man damn

Y’all are always so angry when someone is called gay?!?! Who cares?!?!?! My god… do y’all tell straight people not to assume other people are straight? Probably not. Don’t rly get why you can’t just call someone gay these days even if it’s not true. Y’all are acting like i insulted the man damn
I personally don't think it's that serious what other people think, sorry if you read what I said as mad. I don't want to come off as argumentative against anyone here. All I wanted to say with my comment was I don't know what his sexuality is and I don't want to say he is anything without proof. It's entirely possible he doesn't identify with any label or doesn't want his fans to know something he wants to keep private right now. I get we don't know him at all but I want to err on the side of respect for him regardless.

Feel free to believe what you want though, I'm not offended.

Frankly, Wonho's sexuality is nobody's business but Wonho. The same goes for everybody in and not in K-Pop. Although it can be amusing to speculate, when all is said and done, it really doesn't make a difference. I just hope that he is happy being himself and that he will be safe in the military from where he will be released on Sept. 4.

David Bowie did identify as bi (at the very least, not straight) in the 70s to be fair. I don't like to assume sexualities and the fact he's keeping his ideal partner's gender ambiguous is true, but there is the possibility Wonho is LGBT+. We don't have a chance with him either way.

Unless he says anything that confirms his sexuality we'll never know so I'd rather not put eggs in that basket lol. He's a hot man with huge abs and a big heart. That's enough for me
You guys think every man on lpsg is lgbt even married ones with kids. I dont understand the obsession

• Haha
Reactions: ShadowCock2XX
Wonho is definitely gay. I'm not an idiot.

I know Chris Pratt is straight despite him being hot. Hotness is not part of the equation.
You can’t say that on here apparently. Otherwise, You’ll get 5 gay men telling you not to call him gay and that you shouldn’t assume his sexuality.

The whole discussion started as Pepperwonho answered the question if it's true that Wonho dated DJ Soda with "No he is a gay man!" That sounds to me like a fact. Wonho can be gay, bi or pan and still dating girls. It's still possible. And he had girlfriends in the past. That's a fact. Did they all talked to you personally and said they had no sex together?! So you can say he's a certified gay man?! If you had just posted without context that you are convinced he is gay, then I wouldn't have any problems with it. But you denied that he dated a girl 'cause he's gay. And that's stereotypical and ignorant imo. But please can we move on with other topics and come to an end to this debate.

Reactions: nottohide
Could we Just sit down and enjoy the body´s Wonho? I think that 99% of this people Just want to see his muscles. We don´t care about his sexuality, music, career or whathever. We only are here to appreciate his beefcake. If you have conspirancy or theories about his style life, you are free to go to hire dispatch and find out your thoughts about that stuffs lol.
Nene Leakes GIFs | Tenor

if Wonho isn’t gay, it would be the most shocking news in existence because I have never seen a straight man act the level of gay he does. I mean the booty pics he used to post screamed power bottom. Idk how ppl can honestly say it’s straight man behavior
I think he is queerbaiting. Is not a suprise that a lot of muscle straight guys do that poses just to increase the morbid of the people and get attention. I think that Wonho knows that he popularity is based on his physical. Just stop thinking that just the way he act is like a gay man. He just only another "gymbro"
wich is pride of his workout and he enjoys show it. We are a simples mortals that watch him do it. So don´t put on the table drama, better put me a Wonho´s chest and bubble ass, cuz that all I want.

Thinking Nene Leakes GIF - Thinking Nene Leakes Real Housewives Of Atlanta  - Discover & Share GIFs

His butt and thighs are literally perfect, he looks his sexiest when wearing itty bitty short shorts. Another thing i love is his body being built like an adonis while he has such an adorable cherub face, the stark contrast is so so hot

I think he is queerbaiting. Is not a suprise that a lot of muscle straight guys do that poses just to increase the morbid of the people and get attention. I think that Wonho knows that he popularity is based on his physical. Just stop thinking that just the way he act is like a gay man. He just only another "gymbro"
wich is pride of his workout and he enjoys show it. We are a simples mortals that watch him do it. So don´t put on the table drama, better put me a Wonho´s chest and bubble ass, cuz that all I want.

Thinking Nene Leakes GIF - Thinking Nene Leakes Real Housewives Of Atlanta  - Discover & Share GIFs
i agree but also real people can't queerbait. he did post those pics to appeal to the gays but posing a certain way does not indicate anything about sexuality. i thought we as a community were past this stereotypical mindset