Monsta X Wonho

Yep that’s the private live. I messed up the colors. Guess it’s more of a salmon. But like i said I highly doubt you’re gonna find the actual flash that happened. His fans are guarding it and it’s not on any of the vlive drives that his fans have posted. It was only a paid vlive event
i can't find the complete live or a fragment anywhere. if somebody it's reading this and have it please share it with us!!

All this traffic for a ball flash that's so sacred it's hidden xD
Lmao i can't believe that it's being gatekeeped like the holy grail. What happened to sharing is caring lol?

lol i can only name 3 times his balls/bulge was on show

*a super old vlive where he was showing off his humidifier and leaned back and you could see his vpl
*when he was on his couch in like a grey/white sports jacket and shorts, he was doing cat poses and flashed his bulge/underwear
*when he was doing an insta live of his dance practice, cam was on the floor, he walked up to read the comments and there was a very clear bulge of his white underwear

i cant believe there were other instances that are hidden from us!

I promise you the fans “guarding” the ball flashes are getting off to it themselves lmao. Then they’ll get online to put others down for objectifying him. It’s a weird thing around idols idk
It's like that rumored speedo ass pic people were claiming was gonna be leaked I think a year ago xD if it did leak I doubt we'll see it uncensored

Reactions: dacket
I promise you the fans “guarding” the ball flashes are getting off to it themselves lmao. Then they’ll get online to put others down for objectifying him. It’s a weird thing around idols idk
Probably. I know weneegermany twitter has it, but she has been MIA since 2023. I only know all of this info because I had access to the fan discord.

It’s long gone. It was closed by one of his fan sites when he flashed during his dance routine and they all got stressed over all the reporting they had to do. It was started by that one fan page, worldwide wonho
that's crazy. I know the accounts you're talking about and they're usually the main ones infantilizing him on twitter, crazy hypocritical if they have the vids saved themselves

what happended on this live? i don’t remember seeing this one. I thought he only flashed the balls twice?
It was a private live made for subscribed vlive viewers. So they had to pay to watch the live. He was sitting up with his legs spread all types of ways and his ball fell out completely.
Since it was only open to people who were his actual fans and paid for it, so they are guarding any clips and photos of it to “save his reputation” . Also, his company completely deleted it when they realized he did it again. All you’re gonna find is the random pics from that live.
I know wenee Germany is one of the accounts that has clips from that live but she has been MIA for over a year.
Worldwide wonho also has it but she will deny it and won’t share anything either.