Monsta X Wonho

whoever reported my post when I catch you...
A lot of ppl think it’s his company, but it’s actually one of his fans. They stalk this page and report anything they think is “inappropriate”. I got hit with a copyright strike one time because of it.
That’s why all the suggestive photos of him are gone from this forum.

Reactions: 999998997
It was a private live made for subscribed vlive viewers. So they had to pay to watch the live. He was sitting up with his legs spread all types of ways and his ball fell out completely.
Since it was only open to people who were his actual fans and paid for it, so they are guarding any clips and photos of it to “save his reputation” . Also, his company completely deleted it when they realized he did it again. All you’re gonna find is the random pics from that live.
I know wenee Germany is one of the accounts that has clips from that live but she has been MIA for over a year.
Worldwide wonho also has it but she will deny it and won’t share anything either.
And this guys is the real proof wich show us that why Wonho posts those sexual photos and always tries to erotic poses. It just to create morb. I mean, he knows that his body is one of the most amazing and sexiest in nowedays. He knows that out of the screen, there are so many gays or women that pay for just a live where the he could shows a little more than the usual.
Chile that was so OMG.gif

Anyways...I am here waiting patiently that the live that you are talking about it gets leaked sooner or later. I am not going to pay for that hell not.
IMG_6280.gif

And this guys is the real proof wich show us that why Wonho posts those sexual photos and always tries to erotic poses. It just to create morb. I mean, he knows that his body is one of the most amazing and sexiest in nowedays. He knows that out of the screen, there are so many gays or women that pay for just a live where the he could shows a little more than the usual.
View attachment 140202481

Anyways...I am here waiting patiently that the live that you are talking about it gets leaked sooner or later. I am not going to pay for that hell not.
View attachment 140203321
He just has to piss off one of his “fans” and they will leak everything. You know how Kpop fans are. They will ride for their idol until they piss them off in some capacity and then it’s over. How many of them turned on him after he left the group?

People need to release that he chooses to post what he does, its not like nothing is leaking so they need to let it go, also i need to see that live so badd i've tried searching everywhere i cannot find
I wouldn't call his balls accidentally showing something that he 'chooses' to post out into the world

I wouldn't call his balls accidentally showing something that he 'chooses' to post out into the world
well I mean all of that would be avoided if he did the bare minimum like wear underwear or position the camera to just show his face if he doesn’t want to wear it.
You can’t just constantly free ball on lives and expect nothing to happen.

i am actually so annoyed because i remember seeing these pictures and i don’t think i saved them. i didn’t realize that they were scrubbed from the internet!!!! lesson learned, always screenshot. i don’t know which ones i saw but im pretty sure it was the salmon shorts one.

Reactions: shanerenny
I agree but lets be real, it wasn't just one time it was like 2 times from what i seen in this thread and also they were from his livestreams its not like someone stole something and leaked it and also, i thought this website/thread were for sexual purposes sooo lets just share things and fantasize