Mood swings

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you act differently or hornier if you don't get none for a certain matter of time? I know I get mad at everything and very edgy if I don't cum for over week.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two known endocrine issues, and another suspected one. Yeah, my hormones are all over the place. I'm better adjusted to the world around me when I'm fulfilled, and a lack of sexual fulfillment can impact that negatively.
Couldn't agree more it's weird that happens but it's the truth.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you mean your more passionate to your man if you don't get none in a while? If so how do you show it?
Nope. Just passionate about everything in general. I sublimate my sexual energy. :)

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I do.
I'll elaborate like AlteredEgo said it's weird but this actually happens when I don't cum for a while I get agitated irritable frustrated then once I finally cum I feel so much better to the point to where I'm focused I can get more done more confident not sure why that is wonder if alot of women feel this way also.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lackonookitis brutal.

main symptom is floucing off in a huff.
needing a time out.
imagine needing a nap times a million
Hell no if I imagine a nap already I'll just close my eyes right then. So your saying you get sleepy when you don't get none? Y'all need to elaborate my ass confused lol.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll elaborate like AlteredEgo said it's weird but this actually happens when I don't cum for a while I get agitated irritable frustrated then once I finally cum I feel so much better to the point to where I'm focused I can get more done more confident not sure why that is wonder if alot of women feel this way also.
That only happens for the first year or so. After that, it gets much easier to re-direct one's sexual energy. ;)

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That only happens for the first year or so. After that, it gets much easier to re-direct one's sexual energy. ;)
Does it really? Wow easier said than done. My ass goes over a week I'm aching screw what they say blue balls it's real I tell you real!! Maybe I'll be able to handle it more once I lose my virginity who knows.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also much easier once you get older and more jaded. Not that I'm jaded, but I'm not interested in casual sex anymore and just haven't found the right person. And I'm not sure I really want to either. It's just not a priority right now.
Does it really? Wow easier said than done. My ass goes over a week I'm aching screw what they say blue balls it's real I tell you real!! Maybe I'll be able to handle it more once I lose my virginity who knows.