Most interesting place you sucked cock / got sucked off

bbslut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sucked off a few guys (not at the same time) at uni in the private study rooms.

When travel was opening up after Covid, swapped head on an airplane (there were 2+ empty rows in front and behind us).

Same at the cinema post Covid.

I sucked off my then bf while he was on zoom classes for uni.

At the gym plenty of times.

Got sucked off in a lifeguard tower quite often one summer, thankfully no drowning people interrupted the moment.

RugbyGuy42

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of times at the gym/pool. When i was younger the Leisure Centre had communal showers and would meet guys in there pretty regularly though most sucking would require a move to a toilet cubicle.

Best thing there was they had a separate spa area with single sex sessions so sucked or was sucked everywhere in there; sauna, steam room, showers and changing area. Highlight there was you got familiar with the regulars who were up for fun so in the steam room in particular you could have fun with one guy in front of others. I remember a few times being on my knees sucking a guy as the others in there watched and wanked.

Other main spot, a local cruising ground. A big field with long grass surrounded by woods. In the summer guys sunbathe naked in the long grass and I've sucked many a guy there often in full view of other guys.

D

deleted18744871

There have been many over the years .
Two that come to mind,

In the fitting booth of a small clothing store. It only had a curtain instead of a door, so someone could have easily caught us .

In a closed laundromat with big windows onto the street. People walking by would have seen him from the waist up with his back turned, leaning back on a washer. What they didn't see was me kneeling in front of him.

In both cases it was me sucking and swallowing

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be a manager of a clothing store in my early twenties. I was sucked off by an older man a few times. He would be in the fitting room and I would stand at the door to make sure no one came in. There is also a male strip club close by and a lot of the dancers would come get their stage clothes from my store. The clothes were cheap (quality and price) so it was easy for them to rip their shirts off on stage. One of the guys would walk out of the change room wearing just the pants/shorts he was trying on. I guess my staring was more obvious than I realized, but it worked out well, I sucked him off many times. His body and cock were INCREDIBLE!!

Artful Dodger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be a manager of a clothing store in my early twenties. I was sucked off by an older man a few times. He would be in the fitting room and I would stand at the door to make sure no one came in. There is also a male strip club close by and a lot of the dancers would come get their stage clothes from my store. The clothes were cheap (quality and price) so it was easy for them to rip their shirts off on stage. One of the guys would walk out of the change room wearing just the pants/shorts he was trying on. I guess my staring was more obvious than I realized, but it worked out well, I sucked him off many times. His body and cock were INCREDIBLE!!
I’m wondering how did that older man manage to lure you in this lewd action since you couldn’t be attracted to him

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yesterday--met a guy from tinder told him i would bee in parking lot at hospital from 145 until the doctor sees my brother---i get there --he is waiting for me--i let my brother get out of the car and go into the doctors of/hospital------there was this concrete wall few feet tall in front of the car--and he didnt waste and time to kneel down and suck me---he did it for a while as people walked by---i dont know if they saw him or not but i figured it wouldnt be long before security was called out but no one showed up--so we swapped places and i sucked his dick--showed me a pic of it said its only 5 inches i said that perfect for me so i sucked him and he laughs as he tells me how goo it feels that a guy walked by and smiled so apparently the guy saw us

he cums and i swallowed it all then we swapped again to where he finished getting me off-- he wants to arrange a time when we can do more---so we are on for tonight at his place at 8 oclock

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yesterday--met a guy from tinder told him i would bee in parking lot at hospital from 145 until the doctor sees my brother---i get there --he is waiting for me--i let my brother get out of the car and go into the doctors of/hospital------there was this concrete wall few feet tall in front of the car--and he didnt waste and time to kneel down and suck me---he did it for a while as people walked by---i dont know if they saw him or not but i figured it wouldnt be long before security was called out but no one showed up--so we swapped places and i sucked his dick--showed me a pic of it said its only 5 inches i said that perfect for me so i sucked him and he laughs as he tells me how goo it feels that a guy walked by and smiled so apparently the guy saw us

he cums and i swallowed it all then we swapped again to where he finished getting me off-- he wants to arrange a time when we can do more---so we are on for tonight at his place at 8 oclock
Hot indeed wow

Melbs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once met a guy at phoenix bar New York with my boyfriend. It was karaoke night and everyone was wasted. Ended up both of us making out with him on the dance floor before grabbing a cab back to our hotel in soho. I was that into this twink that I couldn’t wait til we got to the hotel. I pulled his dick out from his shorts and discretely (probably not) sucked him off in the back of the cab. The driver said nothing and obviously got a nice tip. He ended up staying overnight after a long messy session. Still, it’s the bj and kissing in the cab that gets me horny.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Art Institute of Chicago, an executive office. Got my dick sucked passionately.
I once was on a business trip in Chicago. In my hotel one night, I was super horny and cruzing online and started chatting with a guy who lived downtown near me.

He told me to cum over because I told him I needed to suck a cock sooooo badly tonight. He had a place in a high rise and when we got down to business he opened his drapes and the whole wall was like glass from floor to ceiling and overlooked the city. He told me let’s do it here so the whole city can see you on your knees sucking my cock!

Best background ever giving a guy head!

core13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once was on a business trip in Chicago. In my hotel one night, I was super horny and cruzing online and started chatting with a guy who lived downtown near me.

He told me to cum over because I told him I needed to suck a cock sooooo badly tonight. He had a place in a high rise and when we got down to business he opened his drapes and the whole wall was like glass from floor to ceiling and overlooked the city. He told me let’s do it here so the whole city can see you on your knees sucking my cock!

Very cool. My happening was the first time I let a man suck me and kiss me.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gf sucked me on the front porch of her house with her parents , bro and sis home It was night but streetlights were on bright. She always swallowed. I miss her

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
May not be the most interesting place I've sucked but it was a recent experience. I was at the Houston Galleria mall and decided to check the apps. I got pinged by someone who said they'd seen my videos on Twitter and wanted to experience my oral skills. I'm used to requests like this but they don't often pan out because of distance or some other reason. I knew that I'd be at the mall for a while because I was waiting for something I'd purchased online to be ready for pickup. I told the handsome college stud that I was going to be at the Galleria Mall for another hour and a half, just guestimating how much longer I'd be there. He immediately replied that he could be there within an hour because he was coming from an area that was somewhat far. I told him to come thru and I'd be here. Fast forward. He's at the mall in the parking garage. I told him where I was parked in the garage and told him to park close by and I'd be heading out to my car. I told him what I had on and requested that once I click my key fob to unlock the doors that he go to the backseat and climb in before me and I'd be following behind. he saw me come down the escalator and it was my first glimpse of his tall athletic frame and All-American good looks. When he'd hit me up on the app I'd only gotten a description and a dick pic which was a beautiful 7.5 thick uncut dick with a little bit of straight brown pubes around the shaft. I could tell from his crotch shot that he was a young man because there wasn't a blemish anywhere on his thighs. He had very well defined thighs that were shapely with muscles so that along with the description was enough to entice me to take him up on his offer to meet. He's in my backseat and I go to the opposite side and climb in beside him. His tall frame took up a lot of space but we managed to make it work. He wasn't used to the cramped space but said he'd been watching my videos a lot and they would always make him horny so he took a chance and reached out. I requested that he pull one of his legs out of his sweatpants and put one leg over the length of the seat so that I could get right in between his thick muscular thighs. Although we were in a dark parking garage, it was still a busy parking garage as the Houston Galleria is the premier shopping center for visitors who come to Houston. I also knew that there was garage security that travelled around on a golf cart to make sure cars were not being broken into. I had the idea to put a sun visor in the front window which would conceal us from the front and make the interior a little darker and he was satisfied with that. I have quite a bit of experience giving backseat blowjobs so this was something I've worked out for all scenarios. My rear windows are tinted so we didn't have to worry about someone walking by and seeing us gobble him up in the backseat. Once we were both comfortable I took his warm cock into my mouth and felt it engorge with blood becoming very firm. Guys love when you start slow and just let their cock grow in your mouth before you start sucking. I could already taste the precum seeping out of the tip so I knew that it wouldn't be a long session. For me giving head is a total sensory experience. I like to engage all of my senses for the experience so while I was tasting his salty shaft and warm precum, I was also smelling the pheromones of his crotch which was abundant in his pubes. He'd had a long drive and he was a little sweaty in a good way. It completely turned me on to smell his masculine musk. Once he was fully hard, my mouth was full of warm saliva and I was ready to start slowly gliding my mouth along his shaft. Within a few seconds me me moving my head back and forth he started moaning and his hands landed gently on the back of m head and neck. I didn't want him to cum too fast so my technique is to get him to the brink and then come off of the dick and show attention to the balls very gently to see what his tolerance level is as some guys are extremely sensitive on their balls. He absolutely loved the sensation so when I sense that a guy is new to a sensation I spend extra time doing it. I figured since his balls were untouched territory that his gooch and virgin sphincter were also untouched territory. I took the tip of my tongue and slowly explored the length of his gooch until I got to his tight asshole which made him moan louder. He also adjusted his body to give me easier access to those areas. His hole was nice and hairy and it was a playground for my exploratory tongue. I showed those areas a lot of attention and had him writhing with delight for a few minutes. We were both glistening with sweat as we'd quickly worked up a nice sweat in the hot garage. He told me he'd never had a bj like that. He said it was one he'd only dreamed about and that he wanted to see me again if I'd be down. I told him he was welcome to keep in touch and we could definitely meet again under less nerve wracking circumstances. We were both getting hot and my motto is backseat quickies should never go too long due to the risk of being caught so I returned to his thick red throbbing shaft so that I could get him to the finish line. Didn't take long he sank back into the seat and spread his legs wide ready for the orgasm that he'd been anticipating. When I slid my mouth slowly across the length of his shaft I heard him whimper with excitement "Oh my fucking God." His hands clasped around the back of my neck just resting there and not applying any force. I went up and down with a steady increase in speed while my tongue massaged the underside of his shaft. In less than a minutes time he was pulsating like crazy and I felt the force of the thick warm salty fluid fill my mouth with 8 strong spurts of cum. Around the 8 pulse I slowed down and stopped and just held his dick in my mouth to be sure that he'd gotten it all out which is also when the dick becomes very sensitive after ejaculating. Cleanup wasn't necessary for him because I'd took it all down the hatch so that he wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up a mess. I pulled away and gave him space to maneuver his long limbs and come down from his ejaculatory high. He took a few seconds to put his pants back on and put his shoes on. He was ready to exit my vehicle but I told him to look around before he opened the door and be sure no one was walking by or approaching because it might look strange for him to be getting out of the backseat of a parked car. He was appreciative of the advice because sure enough the security was soon enough driving past in the golf cart and looking from side to side between all of the vehicles looking for suspicious activity. Once the coast was clear he exited and I sat in the backseat for a few minutes longer and did the same by making sure the coast was clear. He sent me a message a few minutes later and said he'd enjoyed the experience and said I was very chill and he wanted to see me again. I told him next time we'd meet at the popular Club Houston Spa and I'd suck him as long as he wanted and he could take up as much space as his tall body needed and he said he'd take me up on that offer for sure as he'd always wanted to go to Club Houston Spa but was too nervous to go alone.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I had completely forgotten about this trip to Chicago. My best friend, Jeff, and I had gone to Chicago to celebrate his birthday. My boyfriend stayed home and Jeff was single at the time. Before we went out, we had a few drinks and decided to stuff our underwear. We each put a pair of socks in our underwear, stuffing the pouch. We worked on them for a few minutes, making them look realistic but over-sized.

We walked down to Boystown, and headed to SideTrax. The bar was packed, we were having a good time. Eventually, I noticed I was being cruised by an older, very good-looking guy, Greg. We kept staring at each other, but eventually, Greg came over to where Jeff and I were standing. We chatted for a few minutes when Jeff said he wanted to head back to the hotel because he wasn't feeling well. I offered to walk him back, but he told me to have a good time.

After we had a few drinks, Greg and I walked back to my hotel, so I could check on Jeff. When we got to the room, Jeff was watching TV. He said he got sick when he got back to the room, but he was fine now. I went to go take a piss when I remembered the socks in my underwear. I pulled the socks out before I left the bathroom.

Greg and I went to his hotel, which was near Michigan Avenue. During the cab ride, Greg told me where he was from and that he was in town for a travel agent's convention. We got to his suite, needless to say, it was a much nicer room than Jeff and I had. We went to the bedroom and he opened the curtains. There were floor to ceiling windows that overlooked Lake Shore Drive. It was a spectaculer view to get fucked by, watching all the cars pass by, 10 to 20 stories below, overlooking the lake.