Quinn97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
could you find the tweet where he said he wont post sextapes?
It was a post on OF, it's old i thought i posted it here but apparently no, but yeah cuz people was flooding his dm asking him in a disrespectful way to post vids of him fucking or getting fucked raw etc... so he set his boudaries

• Wow
Reactions: Passifboom

blaze69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a post on OF, it's old i thought i posted it here but apparently no, but yeah cuz people was flooding his dm asking him in a disrespectful way to post vids of him fucking or getting fucked raw etc... so he set his boudaries
you know what? that makes sense.

Quinn97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Quick question (please don’t drag me I’m new to the thread and just discovered him lolll) does he photoshop his pics or like alter the angle or something? Or is he just that ridiculously massive
He's really like this irl, but you can find his pics altered by other pages on social media

Reactions: Milad Gunstone

Peterson72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really want to meet this guy!
I live in England now which is next to Paris (still need a visa though )
How can I meet him or approach him?
Friendship is important before any sort of sexual contact and I can't speak French, just know some words.
I think he speaks English fluently

Quinn97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I really want to meet this guy!
I live in England now which is next to Paris (still need a visa though )
How can I meet him or approach him?
Friendship is important before any sort of sexual contact and I can't speak French, just know some words.
U can meet him at some Balls, but he's a really introvert guy he doesn't sympathise easily unless you're in his circle but he's a nice and swet guy tbh, you can speak to him but don't do too much you should have boundaries cause he can wrap u up quickly, also if you're in the Gym/bodybuilding community that can be a plus

Reactions: Passifboom

introvert_shlut

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
U can meet him at some Balls, but he's a really introvert guy he doesn't sympathise easily unless you're in his circle but he's a nice and swet guy tbh, you can speak to him but don't do too much you should have boundaries cause he can wrap u up quickly, also if you're in the Gym/bodybuilding community that can be a plus
where can you check next dates for balls he's performing? not for anything creepy, just would love to see him delivering live

Snowbunny50

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I just have lame 16 inch Biceps offcourse which are the best you can get when your in college and not on steriods, and good intense training overall. I think the race is the most biggest con. He has shown to prefer black people over someone who's white. My ethnicity is Turkic white with green eyes and I don't know if I'm really his type of percieved beauty but in my perspective he's a total masterpiece.

Reactions: ari6664