Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are a few Johnny Bananas ass clips out. There’s a scene from The Challenge that stands out where he, Kenny and another straight guy have gay cast member Ryan judge who had the best ass. They all pulled their pants down and Ryan judged. Kind of a turn off though because Bananas is obnoxious and says, “don’t get too close, I don’t wipe well!”

Cld89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a few Johnny Bananas ass clips out. There’s a scene from The Challenge that stands out where he, Kenny and another straight guy have gay cast member Ryan judge who had the best ass. They all pulled their pants down and Ryan judged. Kind of a turn off though because Bananas is obnoxious and says, “don’t get too close, I don’t wipe well!”
What I remember most about that vid is you can briefly see Kenny's cock when his pants are pulled down.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What I remember most about that vid is you can briefly see Kenny's cock when his pants are pulled down.

Wow, I don’t remember that! Let me know if you’re able to locate the clip. I haven’t been able to find it since MTV deleted all of the mini episodes.