Mtv real world guys

Anyone got anything on Jay Gotti? He was on Real World: Ex-plosion and The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II. He’s such a cutie

I remember this guy! Funny that his ex has made a bigger name for herself than he has.

Reactions: Wisco_boy17
I remember this guy! Funny that his ex has made a bigger name for herself than he has.

Has she? Maybe cause she did a few more Challenges then Jay, but he hasn’t gone back due to conflicts with work. He says he’s hoping to go to another season soon once he can get the time off from work & that MTV calls him when they cast each season.

Has she? Maybe cause she did a few more Challenges then Jay, but he hasn’t gone back due to conflicts with work. He says he’s hoping to go to another season soon once he can get the time off from work & that MTV calls him when they cast each season.

That’s definitely the reason she’s maintained relevancy. I think Jay is hot AF. Definitely the type of dude I’d go for while at a bar.

That’s definitely the reason she’s maintained relevancy. I think Jay is hot AF. Definitely the type of dude I’d go for while at a bar.

I haven’t been keeping up with the Challenge so I’m kinda out of the loop on that.

Yea he is hot af seems nice too from the times I’ve seen him on IG live.

Would love to see more of him.

And here's a video

ZigzagCloseFanworms

Reactions: Camilo2816
I started the new season of The Challenge today. Seen some good stuff.

On first episode you can see Joss’s package swinging as he runs, as well as Zach.

Some good quick glances at some of the men on the second episode.

On the third I caught this of Brad. You can see his head in his shorts. Someone who can get the clip can probably get a better image of it.

Attachments

I started the new season of The Challenge today. Seen some good stuff.

On first episode you can see Joss’s package swinging as he runs, as well as Zach.

Some good quick glances at some of the men on the second episode.

On the third I caught this of Brad. You can see his head in his shorts. Someone who can get the clip can probably get a better image of it.

Brad is known for having a thick 8 inches below the belt.

What the hell happened to Brad? He acts like a loser version of the old CT. Not to mention, his choice of fuckmate is pathetic. Well, this current season has the worst girls, it is crazy how none of the hot girls from past seasons got in.