Mtv real world guys

joeblowfl

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thank you. Suddenly they suck because Fessy beat them.

And I’m sick of size being brought up. Small guys have beaten bigger guys many times. Fessy is good. They just don’t wanna give the brown man credit.
CT>Fessy cause he dominates in Finals as well. Fessy bonked in both. I was a Fessy fan in the beginning but his attitude lost me. He's big but soft. A little humility could go a long way for him.

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i agree! Listen im Team Fessy and he def deserves is props for his fight last night, for his eliminations wins all that.
CT didn’t win a lot of the older season because it was literally the entire cast (mostly) against him lol. I just don’t think in order to give Fessy props which he deserves we have to discredit CT and what he’s done.
That’s a bullshit excuse. CT lost finals that weren’t team challenges too. As a matter of fact, Diem would have been a champ if it weren’t for him… he lost her that final. I’m sick of the lies and excuses for him.

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
CT>Fessy cause he dominates in Finals as well. Fessy bonked in both. I was a Fessy fan in the beginning but his attitude lost me. He's big but soft. A little humility could go a long way for him.
Fessy made two of two finals. Did he “bonk” in them? Yes. But he was leading this past one until Kaycee hurt herself. He saw no point in eating because he KNEW he could not win with an injured Kaycee.

dastanva

Cherished Member
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know. Yet people are still making excuses for why he won online. No one ever wants to give this man credit. Ever.

Yet CT goes against Josh who sucks and they praise him.

nobody ever gives him credit. He’s a reality “star,” not curing diseases... none of these people deserve credit for their non notable actions. Maybe find a real cause to argue about.

Let’s just keep to the dick, which we can give them credit for.

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
nobody ever gives him credit. He’s a reality “star,” not curing diseases... none of these people deserve credit for their non notable actions. Maybe find a real cause to argue about.

Let’s just keep to the dick, which we can give them credit for.
It’s perfectly fine to give someone credit for their accomplishments, even if they aren’t curing diseases, which a huge majority aren’t.

Stupid comment.

joeblowfl

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fessy made two of two finals. Did he “bonk” in them? Yes. But he was leading this past one until Kaycee hurt herself. He saw no point in eating because he KNEW he could not win with an injured Kaycee.
He also didn't eat in the other challenge. They were behind before she got hurt. Kaycee kept eating because she has heart. He quit. He doesn't have the drive or determination of CT not even close. Your idolization of him as perfect in every way is weird. Also the way you throw in the allegation that others don't like him because he's brown is ridiculous.

Reactions: Nahbitch1

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He also didn't eat in the other challenge. They were behind before she got hurt. Kaycee kept eating because she has heart. He quit. He doesn't have the drive or determination of CT not even close. Your idolization of him as perfect in every way is weird. Also the way you throw in the allegation that others don't like him because he's brown is ridiculous.
He didn’t eat in the other challenge to lose and get rid of Aneesa as his partner. It worked.

joeblowfl

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He didn’t eat in the other challenge to lose and get rid of Aneesa as his partner. It worked.
That was a great excuse. He wasn't gonna eat it. He doesn't have the heart or drive. You're fanatic devotion is consistent I'll give you that.

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That was a great excuse. He wasn't gonna eat it. He doesn't have the heart or drive. You're fanatic devotion is consistent I'll give you that.
My views are a lot better than yours. He literally said he was planning on throwing the challenge to get rid of her before he even saw what it was!!!

XavierXXXFan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s a bullshit excuse. CT lost finals that weren’t team challenges too. As a matter of fact, Diem would have been a champ if it weren’t for him… he lost her that final. I’m sick of the lies and excuses for him.
Lol it really isn’t that serious bro. All Im saying is I give Fessy credit and Im a fan. But I also give credit to CT and what he’s done. Im not saying one better than other or not. All Im saying is I don’t have to discredit one just to give credit to the other.

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My views are a lot better than yours. He literally said he was planning on throwing the challenge to get rid of her before he even saw what it was!!!

He also threw himself into an elimination to get rid of Amber B, who in retrospect would've likely given him a better shot at winning the final. I don't know the logic behind Fessy's thinking, but he's the main one that's getting in his own way of winning. And after his performance on bloodlines finals, I actually see Kaycee winning a final before he does, unless he does something different.

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He also threw himself into an elimination to get rid of Amber B, who in retrospect would've likely given him a better shot at winning the final. I don't know the logic behind Fessy's thinking, but he's the main one that's getting in his own way of winning. And after his performance on bloodlines finals, I actually see Kaycee winning a final before he does, unless he does something different.
Oh I for sure think he gets in his own way, but he pre-planned throwing that daily to get rid of Aneesa before he saw what it was. When he saw what it was it was a win-win for him. Very easy to throw that.

And yes, Amber B would have been better to keep on that final, but her performance during that mini final where the women had to save the men from the volcano was terrible, which made him not want her on an actual final.

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fessy and Amber would be stuck on a puzzle or math. (Or at the eating, mainly because of Fessy)

CT was the best and only option for Amber to get her a win (since he did…everything) (and he would’ve won that final with any of the girls)

-Amber forsure can run though lol it’s the least she could do :sob:

Fessy I feel would never get through any eating portion fast enough to have a time better than the top dogs (CT,Jordan if he was there, etc.)

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fessy and Amber would be stuck on a puzzle or math. (Or at the eating, mainly because of Fessy)

CT was the best and only option for Amber to get her a win (since he did…everything) (and he would’ve won that final with any of the girls)

-Amber forsure can run though lol it’s the least she could do :sob:

Fessy I feel would never get through any eating portion fast enough to have a time better than the top dogs (CT,Jordan if he was there, etc.)
What?????? Amber won the female heats of that final. He did not do everything. And she was ahead of him on most of the race.

This is the bullshit I’m speaking about. People lie and make up shit for Ct. it’s weird as fuck.

BIueOcean4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Amber forsure can run though lol it’s the least she could do :sob:

Fessy I feel would never get through any eating part fast enough to have a time better than the top dogs (CT,Jordan if he was there, etc.)
CT didn’t do everything tho…..if you watched that entire final, CT only did the Tangram puzzle and the Math puzzle by himself. Everything else they did TOGETHER. I’m not about to argue over no Amber, but she does deserve credit lol.

Reactions: ILoveManNipples

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CT didn’t do everything tho…..if you watched that entire final, CT only did the Tangram puzzle and the Math puzzle by himself. Everything else they did TOGETHER. I’m not about to argue over no Amber, but she does deserve credit lol.
I said the girl can run damn, get y’all panties out ya ass