Mtv real world guys

pnysf

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know. Yet people are still making excuses for why he won online. No one ever wants to give this man credit. Ever.

Yet CT goes against Josh who sucks and they praise him.
They were stopping the matches for the slightest injury. The guy entered with an injured shoulder so they knew he wasn't going to complete the match.

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
They were stopping the matches for the slightest injury. The guy entered with an injured shoulder so they knew he wasn't going to complete the match.
That is not Fessy’s fault that Jon hurt himself while training. Fessy wants someone to come battle him, which is why he wants someone like CT, who he knows will be a beast. He loves the competition.

So far it’s been too easy for him.

Kori Daniels

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate to reply but I don’t I understand the Fessy hate. He’s not problematic. He’s hot with a nice dick. Gay friendly. A good man. He’s cocky but that’s no reason for the way people act toward him.
I actually don't hate him. I met him twice and he was actually pretty nice. I'm just tired of the same argument happening over and over lol

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I actually don't hate him. I met him twice and he was actually pretty nice. I'm just tired of the same argument happening over and over lol
I’ve heard he’s either really nice or really awkward which can come off rude. But it isn’t intentional.

This one girl I know hated meeting him but I know others who say he was really sweet and chill.

joeblowfl

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He doesn’t even charge as much as other scammers like Hunter, Joss or formerly Rogan. And the hate they got was minuscule compared to him.
You're the reason I express my dislike of Fessy. Your endless commentary to multiple posts (some not even mentioning Fessy) and trying to paint anyone that doesn't like him as wrong or worse racist is exhausting.
How about include some pics each time you post from now on? Johnny B.jpg

ILoveManNipples

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love to steer this group back to pictures. Think there will be more "All Star" challenge seasons? View attachment 39761181
They are filming season 2 right now, and they didn’t allow Mark Long to help with it after he was the one to make season 1 happen

Reactions: focus0t

joeblowfl

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Back to what’s important. Idk if this has made its way on here. Have the video about one minute long. Cums a lot. Willing to do trade
How about just post it as that's what this group is for and not for baiting people into trading? Isn't that against the rules anyway? Here's one that is supposed to be D cumming.
View attachment devin.mp4