Mtv real world guys

Guys I’m not going to record a way too expensive 9 minute video with another phone so please chill on the DMs and requests. Besides, if this goes well for them they might release more content.

Was it worth it? For someone not interested in women, not really. It was a POV bj and sex. There was a glimpse of his cock head, a few seconds of his shaft visibly penetrating her, and you could see cum dripping out at the end. Otherwise you’re mostly watching her and he’s cut out of frame.

Guys I’m not going to record a way too expensive 9 minute video with another phone so please chill on the DMs and requests. Besides, if this goes well for them they might release more content.

Was it worth it? For someone not interested in women, not really. It was a POV bj and sex. There was a glimpse of his cock head, a few seconds of his shaft visibly penetrating her, and you could see cum dripping out at the end. Otherwise you’re mostly watching her and he’s cut out of frame.

Thanks for the review man. No good view of his body while he fucked her?

It was a POV bj and sex. There was a glimpse of his cock head, a few seconds of his shaft visibly penetrating her, and you could see cum dripping out at the end. Otherwise you’re mostly watching her and he’s cut out of frame.
Thank you, thats pretty much is all we needed to know :)

Thanks for the review man. No good view of his body while he fucked her?
Nope. It was all POV unfortunately. You could see his cock in her mouth while she was giving him head but it was mostly cut off so it was just her mouth and very slight shaft. There was a quick glimpse of his cock head at one point.

Nope. It was all POV unfortunately. You could see his cock in her mouth while she was giving him head but it was mostly cut off so it was just her mouth and very slight shaft. There was a quick glimpse of his cock head at one point.
Ok but I need to know how thick it looked. Is it girthy? Did he look cut or uncut? Did he make any sounds? Was he grunting? I really hope this turns into a lot more from him as the money flows in lol

Ok but I need to know how thick it looked. Is it girthy? Did he look cut or uncut? Did he make any sounds? Was he grunting? I really hope this turns into a lot more from him as the money flows in lol
right like can you screenshot these important parts at least

Reactions: Kendra Slayes