Muscle God Dirk Germon

Who cares as long as he knows how to use it. Don’t be a size queen. Also what’s “small” in your view?
Definitely not a size queen but it’s apparent since he never has bulges in his shorts, even when he’s wearing shorts with 5” seams luckily he has a body and ass for days, but just my observation.

Alright boys - fantasy Friday - give me ur best Dirk fantasy setup!

Mine is … Dirk is the manager of a fitness center, I get there late and he lets me in, he already had the locker room cleaned, but tells me I can use the employee’s single shower. As I’m showering he comes into the stall, lathers up, stares in my eyes, “I locked up the gym, hope u don’t mind….”

Definitely not a size queen but it’s apparent since he never has bulges in his shorts, even when he’s wearing shorts with 5” seams luckily he has a body and ass for days, but just my observation.
I get where you’re coming from but know that a lot of those bulges you’re seeing are intentionally accentuated cuz these guys know how to drive thirst.

1722116789546.png

Do you guys not realize how heavenly it must be getting to fuck this man like that thick ass is one thing but that slutty waist are just handlebars to grab to rail him and if that’s not enough slide your hands to pecs, abs, and lower stomach while doing him it must feel fucking great

Hearing him moan and hearing the recoil of his ass taking dick fuck yes

Who cares about his bulge have him spread those thick thighs grab his waist and plow him