Muscle God Dirk Germon

So no girls who’ve had him have ever leaked shit or given a D report? I don’t believe he doesn’t have a roster.
A lot of gym bros surprisingly stay so focused on their routine they don’t get nearly as much pussy as one would assume… I think Dirk probably fits in that category. They spend so much time with other gym bros they consider girls and dating a distraction. Some even do the “no-fap” challenge where they don’t jerk it for weeks at a time.

A lot of gym bros surprisingly stay so focused on their routine they don’t get nearly as much pussy as one would assume… I think Dirk probably fits in that category. They spend so much time with other gym bros they consider girls and dating a distraction. Some even do the “no-fap” challenge where they don’t jerk it for weeks at a time.
I would agree. They get off knowing their DMs and chats are full of messages, nude pics, no need for a pain in the ass gf

Reactions: Anguia10
A lot of these gym-bros also take PEDs that tank your testosterone and libido.