Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Goodbye my sweet friend. I love you more than I can even comprehend, and I can only hope I gave you the life you deserved. You were there for me through literally all the worst times of my life, and were ALWAYS there to catch my tears.

Now, they fall for you. Rest in peace my Titty Kitty. I fucking love you
IMG_20170322_170734359~4.jpg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:heart::pensive::heart:

*crazy hugs on TJ*
Ya loved the Titty Kitty like nobody else could. He loved ya ass right back. That's why he stayed around so long.

I'll ugly cry with ya if ya need someone to ugly cry with. Roll a couple of 'nip joints to toss to my fur friends in celebration of the awesome that is Titty Kitty.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My deepest sympathies, my friend. As someone who has watched so many beloved kitties cross the Rainbow Bridge throughout my five decades of life, I understand the pain and would have given anything to spend even one more minute with each and every one of them.

Even two years on, my heart feels still feels heavy whenever I catch myself glancing at my little girl's box of ashes on the shelf and I still have a hard time accepting she is no longer there to lay on my chest when I'm in bed or on the couch or sitting faithful on my desk when I'm on the computer, something only she ever did. But in a way, it's only made me appreciate and want to love my current three furkids even more.

While the scar may be always be there, at least the wound heals over time and while I may not be able to bring myself to believe in any sort of higher power, afterlife or eternal reward; but if I'm wrong, I definitely believe if anyone deserves it, it's those precious, furry companions that we welcome into our lives, even knowing their time is finite with us and we will someday have to face the pain of saying goodbye. In the end, it's totally worth it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
First time waking up without him being what woke me up in almost 15 years. He always woke me up, softly.

He had a stroke. I came home from work and he was hiding under a table instead of greeting me. I asked him if he was ok, he didn't answer. He always responded verbally when I talked to him. He came when I called. He ALWAYS greeted me when I came home. Something was wrong. I looked at him and one pupil was larger than the other. He was drooling. He tried to speak but it wasn't coming out. He was confused.

I held him, told him how much I love him and that he was the best friend I could have ever asked for. I had him his whole life. He wasn't going to recover, it was time. So we helped him stop the suffering, confusion. I could NOT let him live like that one more moment. I took a moment to love him one last time and he was freed of any pain he was in.

I miss him so fucking much.
IMG_20181112_232126502~2.jpg

Thank you all for your kindness.

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread - nice way to show that site is not ONE TOPIC focused.

Had an awesome GSD - German Shepherd Dog. She was a true companion. Had to put her down in '06.
The missing continues to go on - want to get another but might try to compare the two - still thinking about it - Love and peace, my friend, Gypsy.