Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think our own cocks turning us on is sexually healthy! On the nights I've freshly shaved my parts, I apply a lot of avocado oil to that area first... Also the cock ring looks and feels the best then too!
Hot

D

deleted10711701

Definitely. I once came so hard jerking off to a pic of my own bulge. Lucky me, I got to see all the thick loads of juice that shoot outta that!

Last edited by a moderator:

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do love my cock. I appreciate my own erotic power, what I can do to make other people feel good, as well as the pleasure I can bring myself by playing with my own penis through masturbation.

Sometimes I masturbate to this photo and these two videos of myself ejaculating and arcing cum through the air. I think it shows off my sexual energy very well.

View media item 7084591
[video=medium]6990061[/video]

[video=medium]6990171[/video]

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do love my cock. I appreciate my own erotic power, what I can do to make other people feel good, as well as the pleasure I can bring myself by playing with my own penis through masturbation.

Sometimes I masturbate to this photo and these two videos of myself ejaculating and arcing cum through the air. I think it shows off my sexual energy very well.

View media item 7084591

You do possess erotic power and energy l. It’s hot as fuck.

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

View media item 7084591

I too appreciate your hot cock and that massive cum load mmmmm love to taste it and get filled up