barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sure my story is not that unusual. This is a true story of finding my bi side.

At age 52 – divorced and living on my own – I had no problems meeting women. Online dating was like being a kid in a candy store. It was not unusual to get the lady in bed within 2–3 dates, sometimes getting a car BJ after the first. Confession: I wasn’t seeking quality. I found I needed oral sex; my cock being sucked so often. There were only a rare few women that truly gave very good head. Most found it a chore, to please me. Not themselves.

One night I was searching for something (G-rated) on Craigslist (remember Craigslist?) – and started looking through the personals. At first, my interest was in finding married women who needed attention, but most of the ads were men seeking… men. Ad after ad was men seeking to suck cock. “Meet me and let me suck your cock.” A few men were seeking to have their cock sucked. No strings.

That night, I fantasized about having my cock sucked by a man. Imagine no flowers – dinner – listening to their dreadful life – being sympathetic – just to get her in bed.

The next night, I read more ads and answered a few. Hey – it was anonymous. I don’t remember the ads; however, they responded. They were eager to suck me, to taste my cock, to swallow my cum. I remember one man asking for a picture of my cock. I stroked and got my 7” thick cock hard in front of a mirror – and sent it. He was begging to meet me. Many of the men answered my ad and were hungry for my cock. It was late and one man said he would meet me tonight, just name the place. The wine certainly helped, and I suggested a public parking lot near me, ironically a hotel parking lot. My logic was that you were less likely to be caught in plain sight – and less likely to be murdered – than in a dark empty lot. He agreed.

I was so very nervous – and thought of a dozen reasons I shouldn’t go – and yet – there I was in the parking lot. I had no idea what he looked like. I would see a car and my heart raced – no, just someone going to the hotel. Then a contractor truck pulled up next to my car. I was already in the backseat – sweat pants to make it easy. The man got out and walked to my car. Clearly, he had done this before – he seemed quite calm. He was a burly man; to be honest, not very attractive.

After a quick hello, he began to feel my crotch and told me to relax, sit back… slipped off my sweat pants – he stroked my cock. His hands were cold – it was a late winter night. Felt amazing. He ran his skilled hands over my cockhead and down the shaft. Amazing – I was getting hard – very hard. He fondled my balls – taking his time… and then… slipped my hard cock in his mouth. Licking, suckling and going deeper in his warm wet mouth. My eyes closed and sucked and sucked and licked. His technique was amazing. He ran his tongue on the underside of my shaft and licked my cock hole and over my cockhead. He seemed to get more and more into it – the longer I took. I have very good stamina – which bothered many women. Some would stop and ask if I was going to cum? I love the feeling of my cock being licked… I didn’t care if I ever came.

He loved it – and didn’t complain. He licked my cock head over the top = in a circular motion and my stamina gave in. He tasted precum and said I tasted so good… and locked my cock head with his lips and I came… so strong. He kept licking and tasting my hot cum and I was in ecstasy.

He spent a few minutes patiently licking my shaft until my hands released his head. I was not aware I was gripping his head (I always hold a women’s head tightly). He gave my cock a nice kiss and wished me a good night.

He got out of my car while I pulled my sweatpants up over my very well-satisfied cock. He drove off.

I sat there and thought about what happened. He truly loved sucking my cock. He didn’t ask for anything. I had a $20 just in case he wanted cash. I met him within an hour of seeing his ad – and I didn’t know his name. And I felt so good.

Only a few women – in all my years of dating – were up to this man’s skills.

This scene repeated over the next few months. Some men were not very skilled – some were incredible. They would meet me in the hotel parking lot or at Walmart. One man I met outside an Applebee’s with a main highway clearly visible. Plain sight. They sucked my cock, tasted my cum and said thank you and left…

For some reason – we never hooked-up again. Was it me – or was it something about the hook-up – the excitement? It seemed that way with all the men I met this way. BUT there were plenty of hungry men on Craigslist.

That is when I began to fantasize about taking cock in my mouth

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll add a twist. About fighting the urge to be with a man... for 25 years of marriage.
Still not divorced, but was right on the edge of either walking out or going crazy with how much the wife disrespected me in front of the boys and how impossible our HS junior was at the time.
Long story short, met my guy on silverdaddies. He checked me out, I think he was amazed to meet a guy who'd not been with another man at the age of 54. We had drinks downtown .. I remember him telling me to open the top button on my shirt so he could see my chest hair.
I remember going to his hotel room and almost gasping at the sight of his broad shoulders and bulging arms and rocky thighs and the sight of POLONIA tattooed on his right ass cheek. And of devouring his uncut cock with its Concorde like upward curve and pointed head. This man was built to fuck. He spared me the first time. I learned to prepare. And then he shocked me saying even with his rugged top vibe, he loved to get fucked too.
Ten years later It's been awhile since we were last together... I messed things up, another story... but I still lull myself to sleep with the thought of him breeding me and of a text he sent after one time saying he could feel my baby batter leaking out on the way home.
Needless to say i developed quite a fondness for him. I think we did become friends on some level though it's been hard at times to accept being just a tangential and clandestine sliver of his life... just a fuck. I think I'm just as enamored by his tragic hero personae as his great physique. The baby of the family raised as sort of an only child with his three other siblings more than a decade older. Caregiver for his elderly mom. World traveler. And frustrated creative beneath the software engineer facade. I'll always have a soft spot for Tomacz.