My Old Friend Dexter (straight, ongoing)

largenerd

Sexy Member
Media
I'm very burned out as a creator but I am going to squeeze the gumption in to write on this periodically. A philanderer gets a phone call from an old friend he thought he was rid of. I am willing to accept constructive criticism on this story if you have it.

My phone rang. The Final Fantasy VII victory theme blared out of the tiny speaker. Expecting the usual spam call, I brought the phone close to my face, but what I saw on the screen was a shock.
It said "Dexter."
It was a name I knew well, belonging to a guy I knew well. Too well. Or at least, I used to know him, a long time ago. Why the hell was Dexter calling out of nowhere? "Ahh- Hang on, babe." I said down to Jeanette, my secretary, who was currently located on the floor between my legs, contentedly sucking my balls. "I gotta take this." It rang again in my hand.
Jeanette pouted, and began kissing up my rock-hard shaft petulantly, tilting it to the side as she went along, with her slender fingers wrapped around it just under the head. "Ooh. Is it your wife?" she asked, a little wickedly. She opened her mouth wide and went to put the head of my dick in her mouth during the phone call, a game we both loved and had played many times.
"Not the time for this, babe..." I said, a little irritably, and went to push her face away from my crotch. I made the mistake of looking into her big blue eyes. At her shocked and disppointed expression, I relented immediately and opted to instead stroke her long brown hair as she wrapped her full lips around the head of my big cock. Staying true to the rules of our game, she looked up into my eyes and sucked just the head of my cock between her lips, nursing on it gently. She pulled her long stretchy black pencil skirt all the way up so she could rub her pussy, and her fingers began working in little circles against her clit as she teased me. I really ought to give her another raise, I thought to myself as I watched her fingers at play in her trimmed-short brown pubic hair. What I could see of her sweet pink pussy was glistening. She panted softly through her nose as she rubbed her clit in little, urgent circles.
Enough stalling. I answered the phone. "Heyyyyyyy!" I said, faking an enthusiastic greeting for my old college roommate. "What is up! How are ya doing, my old friend?"
I distinctly heard a moment of stunned silence on the other end. "What the fuck? Who the hell talks like that, Steve? You don't talk like that." Dexter said. Even Jeanette looked up at me skeptically and mouthed "Who is it?" I pushed her back down toward my throbbing cock and, sullenly, she resumed sucking me off, leaving her lipstick on my cockhead.
"Forget it, man, I'm just busy here at work." Jeanette just winked at me and quickly mouthed "It's so big!" before going back to work on my cock. "Why're you calling? Haven't talked to you in like.. eight years."
"Well, I need a favor. Can I, uh... look, I need a place to crash, man. I was wondering if I could stay with you and Anna for a bit. Please."
I spluttered. After all that had happened? Dex wants to sleep on my fucking couch?! Jeanette had completely abandoned her suck session on the head of my cock, looking up into my eyes and mouthing seriously "WHO. IS. IT?"
"No. No fucking way. Not after what happened. You are not coming anywhere near me, my family, or my life. You burned that bridge." I answered.
"That was a long time ago, Steve--" he began, his voice switching into a sort of calculated, convincing mode that I didn't like the sound of at all.
"No. Never, Dex. Sorry. Find someone else's home to wreck, bud. I'll see you later."

In my lap, Jeanette's expression had completely changed. Her face was one of undisguised delight as she beamed up at me in excitement. "It's DEXTER?" she mouthed. Between her legs, her manicured fingernails had gone from small, rhythmic circles to a desperate and disorganized, rough back-and-forth rubbing against slick flesh. A single drop of wetness fell from her pussy and stained the gray carpet black. In shock, I popped the head of my cock back into her mouth to muffle her. (I needed her to quiet down immediately. It was expedient, okay?)
Her hand was a blur between her legs as she pushed herself as far down onto my seven-inch cock as she could, which turned out to be over halfway. She was an impressive and talented woman. "Mmm. Mmmmm. MMMM! NNNNNGGHH-- NNNNNGGGGHH-- MMMMMMPPHHH--" she screamed through her nose, her throat mostly blocked by my cock as her orgasm tore through her.
What the fuck. How does she know Dexter? I thought to myself, in a moment of grim realization. My next thought was, I'm going to cum so hard down my sweet, hardworking secretary's throat that she won't even taste it. I curled my fingers into Jeanette's hair, and began pulling her head back and forth, up and down on my cock, using her throat so I could cum. The office filled with the sounds of her gagging on my cock, and within seconds I was grunting "Fuck- Jeanette- Ff-fuck, babe, you're so GOOD-" as I blew my load down her throat.
After a moment, I came back to reality, and I stroked her hair affectionately. She kissed my thigh and began pulling down and smoothing her skirt again.

I heard laughter and I realized... I hadn't hung up the fucking phone! Just like that, I'd made the dumbest mistake I hoped to ever make in my entire life. (Spoilers: It was not.) "Dude. Steeeeeve! Was that Jeanette? I can't believe it! Small world, man! Tell her hello from me!"
My heart sank. I growled "I will not." into the phone. Jeanette just sat back, wiped her mouth, and looked at me and my quickly deflating cock with interest.
"But anyway, man." Dexter went on in my ear, all joking leaving his voice. "I'll see you guys next week, OK?"
"I said no, Dex. You are not welcome in my home."
"You said that, but that was before I heard your secretary cumming as you fed her your cock. Hottest shit I ever heard in my life, by the way. But yeah.
I'll see you and Anna next week, OK? I'll be there Tuesday." He paused. "You're gonna need to pick me up from the airport, I can't afford a cab right now."
"Right," I said simply, utterly defeated. "...See you then, Dex." I made good and God-damn sure to end the call that time, pressing the phone's display with my thumb hard enough to make the glass creak. I looked up and Jeanette was still staring at me.

"That was Dexter? Do you have his number? I'd love to.. get back in touch!" she asked excitedly, putting her hand on my thigh. I firmly took her hand off, zipped my slacks, and stood up.
"Go home for the day, Jeanette. Thanks for the blowjob." I said, grabbed my jacket, and left the room.

Two things occurred to me as I strode down the hall. 1. Even Jeanette knew Dexter? Small world is right! and of course, 2. Dexter had recognized Jeanette purely by the sound of her voice during orgasm.
I stepped out into the rain and went home. What else could I do? I needed to somehow explain this to Anna... before Dexter did.

largenerd

Sexy Member
Media
At this point, I officially have to thank suckmachine in the chat for workshopping this with me. This is very, very, very loosely based on a true story. Shhhh. ;)
Thanks for the likes, all.
I would appreciate criticism about, specifically, writing it from a woman's point of view. I apologize sincerely if I did a bad job, but I hope you'll suspend a little disbelief with some of Abby's reactions. I mean, y'all know what kinda story this is. It's like ones you've read before! Except, I hope, better written.
I'll be cutting away from this scene for my next planned chapter, but don't worry. The flight lasts at least two hours, and things are definitely going to get turbulent up there.

Another rotten night flight. I sat in my aisle seat and wondered who would be seated next to me as I smoothed my blue dress over my knees. I dared to hope it wouldn't be another unwashed guy smelling like fast food, since it was 11:40 PM. I didn't figure it was very likely that someone would eat a Big Mac before getting on their flight less than an hour from midnight, but it had happened before. A heavy bald guy with his eyebrows growing together had actually brought two Whoppers, which he pulled from his bag as soon as he'd sat down next to me. He had even offered me one, which I had to admit was at least thoughtful. In the end, I just told him I was a vegan and pretended to sleep while he ate them both. Not the best person to sit next to, but eventually I had actually drifted off to sleep. I hoped for better company tonight.

People filed past me, blearily dragging bags full of travel stuff as they headed to their seats. I modestly adjusted my dress up over my chest; it wasn't particularly low-cut but depending on how the fabric sat over my bust, you could still see down it from the proper angle, and I wasn't in the mood to give everyone a peek down my E-cups as they walked by tonight. At least it didn't look like I had too many people around. It'd be nice if I could just keep my light off and just doze without a bunch of smartphone screens lighting up my vicinity. I decided that "nobody" would be the best case scenario for a seat-mate tonight.

Then someone stopped next to me, looking at the little decal that says what row you're at. I looked up at him. He was fairly handsome, with a strong chin, dark beard stubble over his whole face, wearing a loose, zipped-up black hoodie and dragging large, dark brown wheeled luggage. Not a bad-looking guy, overall. A bit younger than me. It was a shame about that bleached Guy Fieri hair, though, good Lord. Still, I pulled my dress back down so a little cleavage was visible, just for fun, in case he happened to look down.

He was starting to stow his luggage in the overhead compartment. I glanced downward a bit, since he was stretching up over my head and struggling with a bag and couldn't even bust me checking him out. Fitted slacks, dark green, nice fabric, only a little bit of a belly, ...and a heavy-looking weight in the crotch region, I swear the size of a Red Bull can, lazily swaying back and forth as he struggled with that bag. It was unreal. The last time I had that much meat less than two feet away from my face, I was pretending to sleep while a guy next to me ate two Whoppers without stopping for air. I was transfixed by the sight. Easily hypnotized, I thought to myself, as I watched it a little too long, swaying behind the zipper.

I pulled my dress back up reflexively as I dragged my gaze away from his crotch and up to his face... only to see him drag his gaze away from the tops of my tits to my eyes. He gave me a hesitant sort of "Nice to meet you, stranger" smile that left me completely unsure if he'd busted me admiring the goods or not, let alone if he even noticed that I'd busted him admiring mine. "Uh... hi there. I think that's my seat." He pointed past me to the window seat.

Rather than getting up, I demurely pulled my dress down over my knees and leaned back in the seat. The blue fabric shifted downward a couple more inches over my bust. "Just squeeze by, there's room!" I said up to him with a smile, as my blue eyes met his green ones. I swear I felt that bit of eye contact directly between my legs. He shuffled past my knees a little awkwardly, and I took another look, brushing my dyed auburn hair away from my face to cover my gaze. I definitely felt him taking another look, too. I stopped squeezing my breasts together and smoothed my dress down over my knees again as he turned around awkwardly and sat down next to me. He smelled... nice, but in a cheap way, like hotel soap. His eyes met mine again.

"Hey. I'm Abby." I said after a long pause. He gave me a genuine smile. A nice smile, teeth a little crooked.

"Nice to meet you, Abby! I'm Dexter." I smiled back at him.

Pleasantries concluded, we sat back in our seats and got settled in. We decided to buckle our seat belts at the exact same moment, effectively causing an accidental fistbump of sorts, weird buckles in each of our hands. We grinned at each other again. "Sorry." we both said, simultaneously. He glanced at my fingers, in that overly casual 'checking for a ring' way.

"So... what kinda trip are you on tonight, Abby?" he asked me. I stretched my arms backward and over my head, thinking about how to answer his question. He tried not to stare at my chest too much. I knew it was quite a sight, but he was trying not to be a complete pig about staring at me. I shouldn't tease him, but what the hell? Aside from some meaningless flings I didn't recall enough to even regret, nobody had looked at me the way he was looking at me since the divorce. I put my hands in my lap again and looked over at him.

"...It's a business trip. I'm kind of a..." I chuckled and shook my head. "It's actually pretty boring, Dexter; if you're interested in falling asleep I can explain it, but I'm not really in the mood to sit next to a snoring stranger half the night."

"Humor me. I'm not tired. I could stay up all night." He looked back at me steadily. His face was serious, but I did detect a gleam of mischief in his eyes. "...Wait, how'd you know I snore?" he added, with a little wink.

"Know what? You're sweet, stranger. OK, sure. You asked for it. I'm a freelance business analyst and certification expert. I spend my days traveling from place to place across the country, and for a large hourly fee, I help businesses restructure their operations in order to have a better chance of acquiring a niche business certification that has been trendy for the last few years. It's, uh..." I stared off at the back of the seat in front of me for a few long moments. "Well, the name of it's not important."

"No, no. What's the name of it?" he asked, with a smile, turning full to me and earnestly leaning in a fraction closer, like he couldn't wait to hear what I said next. In spite of myself, I kind of snort-laughed, and covered my face as I felt myself turning red.

"Uh... sorry." I said, looking at him sideways.

"For what? That cute thing you just did? Don't apologize, I was completely charmed."

I just rolled my eyes, but I gave him a smile. "Yeah, I bet. OK, well, this will be on the quiz later, young man." He chuckled at that. I wondered exactly how old he was. I wondered if he knew how old I was. "It's called Consolidated Systems Flow Centralisation, and..." I trailed off. I broke eye contact and glanced down at his lap. Definitely, unmistakably, down his right pants leg, was the biggest and heaviest soft cock I knew I'd ever see in my life. It was as big as it had appeared earlier, maybe even bigger. I am not a great judge of size, nor do I even have a history of preferring it particularly in my lovers, but I saw that thing on the charming stranger sitting next to me and my whole body suddenly had but one wish: I wanted to watch as it came to its full erect size... whatever fearsome dimensions it might have. I quickly estimated that the bulge I was seeing, weighing the fabric of his slacks down against the seat between his legs, was about as long as my splayed fingers from the tip of my thumb to the tip of my pinky.

I looked up from his lap and into his eyes. Oh, God, I thought. He had absolutely seen me staring. "Go on, Abbster." he said quietly. "CSFC certification, right?" He had such a look of intensity in those green eyes - like he'd been waiting for this. Expecting it. I forgave him for calling me "Abbster," even.

He reached out his big hand and gently, confidently, rubbed his thumb over my full lower lip. I gasped in surprise at the contact. "You were um. Droolin'." he said, showing me his thumb, glistening. While maintaining eye contact with me, he delicately licked my saliva off his thumb. What the fuck. Why was that hot? Why did it immediately make me think about--

He leaned closer to me and murmured in my ear, so confident it was what I wanted to hear that I felt it like a shock in my belly, in my cunt.

"It gets much, much, much bigger, Abby."

Dexter kissed the side of my neck gently, and I felt that stubble against my cheek. I turned to him. My hands were already reaching toward him, and down, for two handfuls of what I craved. He reached up and flicked the light off. It was very dark now, in the seat I was sharing with this man, Dexter. We'd have to go by touch alone. And taste.

The PA clicked on and a voice crackled out. "Flight attendants, prepare for take-off."

largenerd

Sexy Member
Media
You guys are great. Thanks. :)
The truth is I've been depressed. I am not super likely to resume this at all soon; I'm sorry to let you down. For real. I feel guilty about not working on it but I just don't have it in me. I hate the holidays, dude. And winter.

I'm not saying I won't resume this, but I think committing to that in any way on any time scale would be a stupid move on my part.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are great. Thanks. :)
The truth is I've been depressed. I am not super likely to resume this at all soon; I'm sorry to let you down. For real. I feel guilty about not working on it but I just don't have it in me. I hate the holidays, dude. And winter.

I'm not saying I won't resume this, but I think committing to that in any way on any time scale would be a stupid move on my part.
Hope you're doing better, always looking forward to if you ever start up again