My Secret Sex Encounter (I am Filipino) with the American Husband of my Employer

Chris grunts "Fuck, what are you doing". I did not say anything and just continued to gently thrust my cock inside his tight muscular ass. He moaned and I can feel his muscular body trembling, his abs and chest clenching, every bit of his body seemed to resist my cock inside his tight muscle ass. On the other hand, he seemed to take deep breaths as I pushed my cock further in. I continue kissing and sucking his big pecs. I looked up and dared say "You're so tight, sir".
Love this part.

Reactions: Glehn and Rosh Kim
Chris grunts "Fuck, what are you doing". I did not say anything and just continued to gently thrust my cock inside his tight muscular ass. He moaned and I can feel his muscular body trembling, his abs and chest clenching, every bit of his body seemed to resist my cock inside his tight muscle ass. On the other hand, he seemed to take deep breaths as I pushed my cock further in. I continue kissing and sucking his big pecs. I looked up and dared say "You're so tight, sir".
Love this part.
Me too <3

Reactions: Cuteasianguy12
Wonder why you wanna fuck him instead? You did not want to bottom for him? You were so LUCKY.
He didnt get to fuck me. He was so drunk to move. And if he had complete control of faculties, that night wouldve ended differently. Probably me getting a concussion or a black eye or a nose bleeed.

I gotta vote your hot story is number 1
Thank you. I gotta say, while fucking Chris’s tight muscular ass, I thought what I was doing was wrong. Before that night, it was so inconceivable for me to see Chris’s muscular legs up in the air with my unworthy cock going in and out of his tight muscle ass. Even at that situation, he still exudes masculine energy and I was really intimidated by it.

Thank you. I gotta say, while fucking Chris’s tight muscular ass, I thought what I was doing was wrong. Before that night, it was so inconceivable for me to see Chris’s muscular legs up in the air with my unworthy cock going in and out of his tight muscle ass. Even at that situation, he still exudes masculine energy and I was really intimidated by it.
His hot A$$ is still tight or no?

W
Wow cool. I'm not sure. Chris is very alpha, very fit, very big arms. He's a family man and I dont think he'll do it again with me. I am 100% sure he is straight. American alpha straight guy for me. And I dont wanna make him uncomfortable. I'm feeling he's already past this too.

I remember we were having dinner together (Chris, Tess, Mom, myself, and the kids). I kinda felt some confidence to have some talk with him and looked at him directly with courage. I asked what time was their flight, what time will they leave etc. I saw that he cannot look at me directly while answering my questions, he got that boyish manly demeanor while he talks which make my knees tremble.

During his last few days here, I've built the courage to eye him openly. Looking at his big arms, muscle chest, ripped abs, huge bulge, and firm ass. There's still some cautiousness that he might punch me for eyeing him like just he's a piece of meat. But hey, I fucked his tight muscle ass and cummed inside him already so there's that confidence in me already I guess.

The only other time that we had an intimate moment was that I saw him just in his boxer shorts. I got the courage to approach him and grab his muscle ass and cupped his bulge then naughtily whispered "I like it when you wear this tight shorts, sir". He was caught off guard and immediately looked around if there are other people who might see what I'm doing (Tess, Mom, and kids were in the house during this time). He let out an awkward laugh and said "Bitch, stop. Tess might see us". He pulled away from my hand and then walked towards the car.

I didnt do anything after that to avoid him being uncomfortable further with me. But still, I eyefuck him every chance I got until they leave for the US. Still have my video with him and it never fails to turn me on.
Are you able to share that video in the DM, don't worry I'm in New Zealand. Won't share it with anyone else.

W

Are you able to share that video in the DM, don't worry I'm in New Zealand. Won't share it with anyone else.
No. Sorry. No chance of sharing it. Chris has a family and I needed to respect that. I cant DM back to your message. Says "closed to further replies".

Reactions: brianno40
Yes I am very lucky. I dont think I would ever forget or top that experience.
Your profile says London so you’re based in the UK now? Don’t take this the wrong way but since you shared your stature at 5’4”, he probably sees you as feminine still and you said you’re effeminate, so straight guys can still work with that, that’s how sometimes “straight” guys seek for trans-women. There are still feminine attributes there that they are attracted to and you topping him probably is what happens with some guys who still like the image of femininity but wanted that extra genitalia, because we know gays, cis-gays aren’t really attracted to transwomen at all, so that makes him straight, or at least, he is definitely not gay, maybe queer (the umbrella term for being not totally straight)…

I say all this so you can still have another chance or encounter with him, just tell him over the phone, not text, you can still “give him head” (bj) if he doesn’t get any at home.

Your profile says London so you’re based in the UK now? Don’t take this the wrong way but since you shared your stature at 5’4”, he probably sees you as feminine still and you said you’re effeminate, so straight guys can still work with that, that’s how sometimes “straight” guys seek for trans-women. There are still feminine attributes there that they are attracted to and you topping him probably is what happens with some guys who still like the image of femininity but wanted that extra genitalia, because we know gays, cis-gays aren’t really attracted to transwomen at all, so that makes him straight, or at least, he is definitely not gay, maybe queer (the umbrella term for being not totally straight)…

I say all this so you can still have another chance or encounter with him, just tell him over the phone, not text, you can still “give him head” (bj) if he doesn’t get any at home.
I work in the UK. In the Philippines right now for vacation. I'm not sure of the label, but I can tell he is a straight guy who happened to be in the wrong place and the wrong place (well, for me, it was the right place and the right time).

Calling him over the phone out of the blue would be hard for me. We havent talked much after our encounter. Just the casual hi/hell/how u doing. I am still intimidated by his presence. I'd like to believe he is an american muscle himbo that straight as the roman road through and through.

Calling him over the phone out of the blue would be hard for me. We havent talked much after our encounter. Just the casual hi/hell/how u doing. I am still intimidated by his presence. I'd like to believe he is an american muscle himbo that straight as the roman road through and through.
Yes, i mean, the next chance you are able to talk again. Maybe about your schooling, how grateful you are of the help, and then you bring that thing up halfway through the conversation, offering to give him head no reciprocation needed, just to make sure nobody else is hearing you and he’s away from the spouse. Or ask him, you want to go visit the states, finally get permanent residency before the next elections. And then you bring it up. I mean he can’t be intimidating if you cupped on his boxers to cop a feel when he’s sober, right? He’s probably putting on a tough exterior like many straight guys do.

Yes, i mean, the next chance you are able to talk again. Maybe about your schooling, how grateful you are of the help, and then you bring that thing up halfway through the conversation, offering to give him head no reciprocation needed, just to make sure nobody else is hearing you and he’s away from the spouse. Or ask him, you want to go visit the states, finally get permanent residency before the next elections. And then you bring it up. I mean he can’t be intimidating if you cupped on his boxers to cop a feel when he’s sober, right? He’s probably putting on a tough exterior like many straight guys do.
I’ve thought about about doing this already. Yeah, I already tried and groped and cupped him after our encounter but he walked away and I felt rejected and the intimidation came back, and also I seem respect of his choice not to push things further with me.

But you are right in all this. Damn…

I’ve thought about about doing this already. Yeah, I already tried and groped and cupped him after our encounter but he walked away and I felt rejected and the intimidation came back, and also I seem respect of his choice not to push things further with me.

But you are right in all this. Damn…
Do you mind me asking how old you are? Don’t feel rejected, of course he’s never going to be with you. This is just all lust. You are there to fulfill whatever needs that are not met at home. I highly doubt his spouse give better head than you, or if she even does it for him to begin with… just don’t tell him anything about that happened. A lot of straight guys don’t operate like that. Just less emotions, go direct to what you want done. You can even frame it like, that what you’re gonna do is your way of paying him back for all the generosity he has provided for you, I don’t even think it’s that much of a financial burden for him. Maybe try cross dressing for him too lol. Like ask if he has Snapchat. Or signal. Signal is more secure.

Do you mind me asking how old you are? Don’t feel rejected, of course he’s never going to be with you. This is just all lust. You are there to fulfill whatever needs that are not met at home. I highly doubt his spouse give better head than you, or if she even does it for him to begin with… just don’t tell him anything about that happened. A lot of straight guys don’t operate like that. Just less emotions, go direct to what you want done. You can even frame it like, that what you’re gonna do is your way of paying him back for all the generosity he has provided for you, I don’t even think it’s that much of a financial burden for him. Maybe try cross dressing for him too lol. Like ask if he has Snapchat. Or signal. Signal is more secure.
I’ll send you a message