My Secret Sex Encounter (I am Filipino) with the American Husband of my Employer

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay here. I am Filipino. Sorry for the grammar.

Yes, I love jerking off to hot homophobic men. I even cum on their pics, shooting my load on their chiseled faces, pecs, nipples, and abs.

I had an experience with a straight somewhat homophobic American guy before.

He was 32 then and works with the US Navy. (Let's call him Chris). He married a Filipina (Let's call her Tess) for a wife. They went to the Philippines for a vacation 6 years ago.

The wife is a distant relative of my mom. She hired my mom as a stay in house helper to do the chores and look after their two kids. My mom then took me with her while she stayed at their place. I was an 18 year old student (5'4) and was kinda out (girly) already.

Chris is a very handsome guy for me. He's white, blonde, very tall (around 6'2) and very muscular but he seems irritated by my presence. He's always making me run errands and the tone of his voice was somewhat irritated and annoyed. I kinda feel that he's not happy with my presence. Maybe it's because there's two additional strangers staying with them.

I always run errands for Chris like buying his liquor, cigars, ice, and always wait for him to finish his drinks so I can clean up afterwards. There are no bars in the province here so he just drinks inside the house. Sometimes, Tess would tell me to not wait for Chris and just go to sleep.

But what Tess doesnt know was that I have a huge crush on Chris and I enjoy serving him. I always like seeing his muscular body with just his tight navy shirt (his big chest and nipples poking), big muscular arms too. And his ass is soooo firm not to mention the bulge on his shorts whenever his wearing shorts.
I was just afraid sometimes that Chris would punch me if he catches me eyeing him. But Chris treats my Mom nicely. He always gives some financial help to her without Tess knowing.

Chris had always been in mind even if I'm in the middle of a class. *sigh*

One day, while Mom was cooking, she asked me to get the dirtly clothes and ready them for laundry. While I was segregating the clothes, I noticed Chris's briefs. I went to the bathroom with it and smelled it. The smell was so satisfying! I used the briefs to jerk off and shot my cum in Chris's briefs.

After that, I always fantasized about Chris every night. Dreaming that I could suck his thick cock and swallow his manly cum. I wished that I could kiss and lick his big biceps and ripped abs. Play, pinch, and suck on his hard nipples.

Sometimes I jerk off while thinking im sitting on his abs while Chris jerks me off. Dreaming that I could shoot my cum on his muscle chest. Sometimes, I jerk off while thinking he is sucking my nipples and make him kneel to jerk me off until I shoot on his muscle chest. I even snatched his navy shirt from the laundry and used it to jerk off. I would rub my dick on the chest area, abs area, and the collar thinking that Chris is under my cock. That would make me shoot, and I shot loads on his navy shirt without him knowing. I would see him then wearing that navy shirt which looks so tight on him. Damn, how jealous I was with Tess. She is so lucky to have a guy like Chris.

One day, my Mom told me that she needed to accompany Tess and the 2 kids to visit her parents in a nearby province. Chris cannot join since he needed to work on some papers with the US Embassy. I needed to stay to look after the house while they are gone. Mom, Tess, and the kids would likely spend the night in her parents' house considering the distance.

Then night time, Chris arrived with some American friends in the navy and they all look good to my eyes too. Chris told me to serve them drinks. I think they started around 7pm and finished around 2am. There were various drinks, whisky (Johnnie Walker), beer, and gin. Chris was so drunk.

Before the guests left, one guy (Archie) helped me carry Chris to his room. He helped me clean up and then left.

After I've cleaned up, I turned off the lights and prepared to sleep. Then, I heard Chris calling from his room. I ran to his room to check on him. He told me he needed to use the bathroom to blow/vomit and he needed help. I removed his socks so he wont slip.

After he vomited, I wiped his mouth with a towel and helped him get to his bed. I noticed he was sweating, maybe due to the humid weather. I moved my lips close to his ear and asked if he wanted me to massage his head to make him feel better. He said go ahead. He asked me if I've secured the house.

I sat beside the bed and put a pillow on my lap. I brought Chris's head on it and started massaging him. I was so nervous and can feel my heart beginning to beat faster. I was so careful in massaging his temple, hair, and forehead. I was kinda enjoying this and was hoping he wont wake up and say that it's enough and I should go. So my massage was very careful and very gentle. Then, I noticed, he seemed already relaxed.

While I was massaging him, I wished that I could at least touch his bulge, even for a bit. Thinking he's very straight and annoyed at gay guy like me. Maybe I could find a way to suck his cock and for him to experience the great feeling of having a gay guy suck his cock and wished he would want this again and again.

Still massaging his head, I moved my lips close to his ear again, and asked "Sir, your shit is sweating, should I remove it?" The smell of his sweat was so addicting!

He said "Okay" - his eyes still closed.

I was so nervous and a bit shaking while I unbutton his shirt. I spread his shirt and opened it just enough to expose his muscle chest and ripped abs. I can see a happy trail on it going down his pants.

While I was massaging his nape, I reached for the bottle of lotion on the desk beside the bed. I put some lotion with my right hand while my left hand still massages Chris's nape. Then, I deliberately dropped some lotion on Chris's pecs and moved my hands to massage his big chest. I made a move and pinched his nipples, feeling it getting hard on my fingers. Chris let out a manly moan. I moved my fingers down a bit and felt his abs, rubbing it while my other hand continues playing with his left nipple.

I moved my lips close to his ear again and whispered "Is this okay, sir?". Then I made a move again and kissed his ear. No resistance or flinching. He just nodded with his eyes closed, agreeing to what I was doing with his muscle chest and ripped abs. At this point, I kinda feel that Chris was getting turned on with what my naughty fingers were doing with his muscle body.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I continue massaging his chest, pinching his nipples, gently pulling it and making him moan. Then after a while, he adjusted his neck and moved his head to the headboard and spread both his legs on the bed like starfish. My numbing legs felt relief because of that.

I stood up and stared at his muscular body. He's wearing pants with his shirt open exposing his beautiful muscle pecs and ripped abs.

I sat at the foot of the bed and massaged his toes. While brought up his toes close to my face and made a move to kiss it. No reaction from him. I then sticked out my tongue and licked his toe, sometimes sucking it while massaging with my fingers. I carefully raised his muscle legs and began massaging it. However, there was some struggle since he was still wearing his pants. I can see the car keys bulging on his pants. While massaging his legs on my lap, my left hand carefully reached out for his muscle thigh and gently felt it with my fingers.

I looked at Chris's face and saw his eyes are still closed. I gently reached for his zipper, pulled it down, and unbuttoned his pants, exposing his white briefs. The tip of his cock was bulging on it but I can see that he's not hard. I gently reached for his brief's garter and pulled it up so that my other hand can reach inside. I felt his cock, cupped it, pinched it, played with it until I can feel it growing hard. My fingers can feel the thickness of his cock. I pulled his brief down just enough to expose the tip of his thick cock and leaned for quick lick, then quickly put it in my mouth.

I heard him moan "mmmmm". I continue teasing the tip of his cock, coating it with my spit. "mmmmm" Chris moaned with his eyes still closed.

I stood up and whispered to his ear " Sir, I will pull down your briefs". I was shocked when he answered and he was aware of what I was doing to him. He nodded with his eyes closed and whispered "remove the belt, it kinda hurst my waist". To me, it was a go ahead to continue sucking his thick cock. He was awake and aware of what's happening.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I pulled down his pants and briefs, exposing his thick cock in front of me. What a dream come true to see this man of my fantasies in full glory. His handsome chiseled face, big arms, muscle pecs, ripped abs, thick big cock, strong thighs and legs, in front of me. I can feel my precum leaking inside my underwear at the sight.

I told myself now that I am ready to suck Chris's hard, big, and fat cock, lick his pubes and groin. I gently jerked his thick cock and grabbed both his muscle legs and placed them on my shoulders. I licked his pubes, then i moved to the groin (he's so smooth). I moved to his balls and sucked it, played with it using my fingers and I made a move to lick his muscular ass. I heard him moan "mmmmm". I moved my tongue on his hole and teased it with my tongue, I stiffened my tongue and pushed it against his hole. He moaned again. I whispered " Is this okay, sir?".

I saw a little smile from his lips (first time I saw him smile while conversing with me). While I was tongue fucking his hole, I gently moved my indexed finger coated with lotion against his hole. I rubbed his hole with my sticky finger. I sensed that Chris raised his ass a bit and I made a move again to put a pillow under his ass. I gently pushed my finger inside his muscular ass while my other hand jerked his thick cock. I can see his abs clenching as I finger fuck his muscular ass. His thick cock twitched too every time I fuck his muscle ass. His legs tremble as well.

I continued finger fucking his muscular ass while I jerked and played with his thick cock, his muscle legs spread and on my shoulders while his muscle chest and ripped abs are exposed in front of me. I just thought that this is a moment I would never have again once Tess gets back. When I looked at his face, I saw Chris made a thumbs up sign signaling he is about to cum.

I immediately moved to suck his cock and felt him shooting his thick manly cum inside. I pushed my finger further inside his muscle ass to reach for his G-spot. Chris moaned "ahhhhh" while he continues to shoot his thick cum in my mouth.

I swallowed all of his thick manly cum to my satisfaction.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I pulled my finger out of his muscular ass and licked and kissed his thick cock to clean it up. I stood up to reach for the towel and realized I still have a hard on and this may never happen again.

I moved back to the bed and saw Chris with his eyes closed but now with a little snore. I moved and whispered " Sir is it ok if I cum too?". No response from him. He's already asleep.

I grabbed the opportunity and pulled down my shorts, I'm leaking precum because of this muscle himbo dad in front of me. I pulled out my phone and started recording his naked muscle body with one hand.

I sat on his muscle legs with my hard cock on top of his thick cock. I gently rubbed them together. What a great feeling!

I grabbed both of our cocks and began jerking them together. I can feel his cock growing again and had the chance to compare it with mine. I guess he's a 7.5 or 8 but mine is just 5 i guess (yeah i am a loser). But this just turned me on even more. I continue to admire his muscled body, his muscle chest, his ripped abs, i grabbed his biceps to feel it too. I can't hold it anymore and quickly moved to sit on his ripped abs, his thick cock poking against my ass. I aimed for his muscle chest and began shooting my cum, shooting my cum first on his cheek, then neck, and some more shots on his muscle chest. What an erotic sight. I made sure to record it for remembrance. An alpha muscular man with his chiseled face and muscle chest covered by gay cum is a sight to behold. He's still asleep and was not aware of what just happened.

I continue recording his face while I wiped the cum off his cheeks but not before I got naughty to spread some of my cum on his lips. I spread the cum on his chest too like it was lotion.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed that Chris's cock was hard again with all the jerking I did. I lost all inhibitions and just thought to make the most out of this night. I went again to suck his thick cock and recorded it with my phone.

After a few minutes of continued sucking, I can hear Chris moaning again. I looked up to see his eyes still closed. He whispered "You can't just get enough of that, eh?". I just nodded with his cock still in my mouth and quickly put the phone away. Lucky, he didnt notice.

I moved down to his thick balls and licked it again, "mmmm" Chris moaned. I moved further below to reach his muscular ass and tight hole again. I teased his tight hole with the tip of my tongue. Chris let out a grunt. I raised his muscle legs again and put them on my shoulders, I wanna see his tight hole exposed with his hard muscular round ass and thick cock. The sight made me hard again. I got some of my cum on his chest and coated my cock with it (for the purpose of using it as a lube). I made a move to rub the tip of my smaller cock against his tight hole while I jerked his cock and pinched his nipples, trying to mask what my smaller cock was doing with his tight hole. He moaned.

I leaned forward to kiss his chest and suck his nipples. In the process, his legs were spread even further up on my shoulders, exposing further his muscle ass and tight hole for my smaller cock. As I leaned down, so does my cock pushing inside against his tight hole until I felt the tip of my cock popped inside his tight muscle ass.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chris grunts "Fuck, what are you doing". I did not say anything and just continued to gently thrust my cock inside his tight muscular ass. He moaned and I can feel his muscular body trembling, his abs and chest clenching, every bit of his body seemed to resist my cock inside his tight muscle ass. On the other hand, he seemed to take deep breaths as I pushed my cock further in. I continue kissing and sucking his big pecs. I looked up and dared say "You're so tight, sir".

I remember his eyes opened and looked down on me, and then closed again. He covered his face with his forearm. That way works for me coz I could see his bicep naturally flexing while he covers his face.

The look was still manly but seemed to resign that my cock is now inside him and for whatever he reason, he cannot resist or did not resist.

I pulled my head up so I can this alpha muscle man in full glory, his chest and abs clenching and sweating, his thick cock still hard and bouncing on his abs as I thrust, his strong legs up in the air spread out for me, while I can see my cock going in and out of his muscular tight ass. His chiseled face shows a mixture of drunkenness, dizziness, pain, pleasure, confusion I guess.

While I fuck his tight muscular ass, I was reminded of the times when he showed his annoyance whenever I am around; him telling me in a somewhat angry tone to wash the car, do the dishes, dont waste food; some times I can even hear him calling me a "f*ggot* while he talks with Tess. I thought that after this, Chris may begin to treat me nicely and this would happen again.

Chris then lets out a deep moan "Oh fuck!". He shot his cum again, still plentiful. His cum landed on his chin, big chest, ripped abs, and continue to drizzle on his thick cock. He came without anyone touching his thick cock and with just a cock inside his tight muscle ass.

His muscular alpha body glistening with a mixture of our cum turned me on so much that I began shooting my cum inside his tight muscular ass as well. While shooting my cum, I thought that Chris will never forget that I was the one that filled him with my unworthy gay cum. At this moment, I was so entranced that I got the chance to fuck this US navy stud, man of my dreams, and shoot my load inside his tight muscle ass. I smiled at the back of my head.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came down from my orgasm and pulls out of Chris. He lets out a sight of relief. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I stared down at him so he can let what happened just sink in. His muscular chest and abs covered in both of our cums while his tight muscle ass is filled with my unworthy gay cum. And his chiseled face is flushed with all the intoxication, effort, and embarrassment.

I went to get the towel again and wiped the cum off his muscular body. I stood up to get new clothes for him but I noticed him trying to stand up and asked for help so he can piss. I assisted him as he was still so intoxicated. I helped him get back to bed and put a shorts on him and he fell asleep.

I looked down again and saw how muscular and manly he is while still sleeping. I leaned down and opened his firm lips and began sucking it. I opened his lips again and spit inside his mouth. I closed it and saw that his throat swallowed my spit.

What a dream come true for me. Finally, I left his room.

I woke up at around 11am and heard that Chris is calling out my name. I peeked outside and saw him in his US Navy uniform, about to enter his car. Looking handsome. He's quite calm and happy compared to the previous annoyed mood he has whenever I'm around.

He yelled "Hey wake up! I'll go to the embassy to finish some paperwork. I've prepared breakfast in the kitchen. Just eat and rest". The annoyed tone is not there anymore.

I just said "Thank you sir". I dont know if he noticed but I blushed when I learned he prepared breakfast for me.

Eventually, my Mom, Tess, and the kids returned.

Chris and Tess volunteered to pay for my tuition until I graduated. Right now, I now have a job and my own place. Chris, Tess, and family are in the US for their family life.

THE END

NOTE: THIS STORY IS BASED ON MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE. NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR PRIVACY

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lovely story, have you ever met him again after that?
Thank you. Yes, we've met a couple of times after that. But nothing sexual, I'm afraid coz he's straight and got a family. I'm still resisting the temptation coz he's still so FINE. Been thinking about him recently in a sexual way, I wanna fuck him again. But I guess, we're past that already. So I just wrote my secret as a form of releasing all this tension. Haha.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I continue massaging his chest, pinching his nipples, gently pulling it and making him moan. Then after a while, he adjusted his neck and moved his head to the headboard and spread both his legs on the bed like starfish. My numbing legs felt relief because of that.

I stood up and stared at his muscular body. He's wearing pants with his shirt open exposing his beautiful muscle pecs and ripped abs.

I sat at the foot of the bed and massaged his toes. While brought up his toes close to my face and made a move to kiss it. No reaction from him. I then sticked out my tongue and licked his toe, sometimes sucking it while massaging with my fingers. I carefully raised his muscle legs and began massaging it. However, there was some struggle since he was still wearing his pants. I can see the car keys bulging on his pants. While massaging his legs on my lap, my left hand carefully reached out for his muscle thigh and gently felt it with my fingers.

I looked at Chris's face and saw his eyes are still closed. I gently reached for his zipper, pulled it down, and unbuttoned his pants, exposing his white briefs. The tip of his cock was bulging on it but I can see that he's not hard. I gently reached for his brief's garter and pulled it up so that my other hand can reach inside. I felt his cock, cupped it, pinched it, played with it until I can feel it growing hard. My fingers can feel the thickness of his cock. I pulled his brief down just enough to expose the tip of his thick cock and leaned for quick lick, then quickly put it in my mouth.

I heard him moan "mmmmm". I continue teasing the tip of his cock, coating it with my spit. "mmmmm" Chris moaned with his eyes still closed.

I stood up and whispered to his ear " Sir, I will pull down your briefs". I was shocked when he answered and he was aware of what I was doing to him. He nodded with his eyes closed and whispered "remove the belt, it kinda hurst my waist". To me, it was a go ahead to continue sucking his thick cock. He was awake and aware of what's happening.
Very HOT story. Your English is very good.

Reactions: kooldude01

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you. Yes, we've met a couple of times after that. But nothing sexual, I'm afraid coz he's straight and got a family. I'm still resisting the temptation coz he's still so FINE. Been thinking about him recently in a sexual way, I wanna fuck him again. But I guess, we're past that already. So I just wrote my secret as a form of releasing all this tension. Haha.
Damn... so HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am also white married to an Asian women, I also have some fun on the side. I love my wife deeply but still can't resist some men fun. I guess Chris should be the same. If not he won't play with you.
Wow cool. I'm not sure. Chris is very alpha, very fit, very big arms. He's a family man and I dont think he'll do it again with me. I am 100% sure he is straight. American alpha straight guy for me. And I dont wanna make him uncomfortable. I'm feeling he's already past this too.

I remember we were having dinner together (Chris, Tess, Mom, myself, and the kids). I kinda felt some confidence to have some talk with him and looked at him directly with courage. I asked what time was their flight, what time will they leave etc. I saw that he cannot look at me directly while answering my questions, he got that boyish manly demeanor while he talks which make my knees tremble.

During his last few days here, I've built the courage to eye him openly. Looking at his big arms, muscle chest, ripped abs, huge bulge, and firm ass. There's still some cautiousness that he might punch me for eyeing him like just he's a piece of meat. But hey, I fucked his tight muscle ass and cummed inside him already so there's that confidence in me already I guess.

The only other time that we had an intimate moment was that I saw him just in his boxer shorts. I got the courage to approach him and grab his muscle ass and cupped his bulge then naughtily whispered "I like it when you wear this tight shorts, sir". He was caught off guard and immediately looked around if there are other people who might see what I'm doing (Tess, Mom, and kids were in the house during this time). He let out an awkward laugh and said "Bitch, stop. Tess might see us". He pulled away from my hand and then walked towards the car.

I didnt do anything after that to avoid him being uncomfortable further with me. But still, I eyefuck him every chance I got until they leave for the US. Still have my video with him and it never fails to turn me on.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow cool. I'm not sure. Chris is very alpha, very fit, very big arms. He's a family man and I dont think he'll do it again with me. I am 100% sure he is straight. American alpha straight guy for me. And I dont wanna make him uncomfortable. I'm feeling he's already past this too.

I remember we were having dinner together (Chris, Tess, Mom, myself, and the kids). I kinda felt some confidence to have some talk with him and looked at him directly with courage. I asked what time was their flight, what time will they leave etc. I saw that he cannot look at me directly while answering my questions, he got that boyish manly demeanor while he talks which make my knees tremble.

During his last few days here, I've built the courage to eye him openly. Looking at his big arms, muscle chest, ripped abs, huge bulge, and firm ass. There's still some cautiousness that he might punch me for eyeing him like just he's a piece of meat. But hey, I fucked his tight muscle ass and cummed inside him already so there's that confidence in me already I guess.

The only other time that we had an intimate moment was that I saw him just in his boxer shorts. I got the courage to approach him and grab his muscle ass and cupped his bulge then naughtily whispered "I like it when you wear this tight shorts, sir". He was caught off guard and immediately looked around if there are other people who might see what I'm doing (Tess, Mom, and kids were in the house during this time). He let out an awkward laugh and said "Bitch, stop. Tess might see us". He pulled away from my hand and then walked towards the car.

I didnt do anything after that to avoid him being uncomfortable further with me. But still, I eyefuck him every chance I got until they leave for the US. Still have my video with him and it never fails to turn me on.
Love to see hot straight guy getting fucked. You were very lucky to take his virginity and cum inside him.

Rosh Kim

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love to see hot straight guy getting fucked. You were very lucky to take his virginity and cum inside him.
Yes I am very lucky. I dont think I would ever forget or top that experience.

He still posts shirtless and workout pics. I think he's one of those himbo dads who got no idea how hot and sexy he is from a gay guy's perspective.

Sometimes I save his shirtless pictures and use it to jerk off. I'd rub my cock on his chiseled face, firm lips, fuck his pecs, fuck his biceps, and abs. Then I would shoot my cum on his face, chest, and abs.

I will never forget him. He's still so fine until this day.