My Son's Boyfriend Is My Age

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

What I did next happened impulsively, without planning. I pulled down the back of my shorts and sat in Greg's lap. Even he was caught by surprise by this. Reaching back with my right hand, I gave his boner a few more strokes. By now, it was nicely lubed up with my saliva and his precum. Feeling my own hole pulsing hungrily, I guided my boyfriend's cock toward it. I lifted my ass a few inches, buried his cock inside it, and sat back down on Greg's lap.

"AHHH!" he shouted in immense pleasure as my hole swallowed up his cock. Now that I was facing the rest of the room, I clearly saw my father look at us. Dad and I made eye contact.

"Daddy," I moaned as Greg's cock started to thrust inside me. Even I wasn't sure who that word was meant for.

The men on screen were now fucking as well. The bottom squirmed in pain at first, and his partner reassured him. Greg and I were moving much faster. We were both SO turned on! I know my boyfriend enjoyed pushing buttons (especially where my dad was concerned) so by taking the initiative to do this I was probably turning Greg on more than I'd ever done before. Sure, he and I had fucked in front of my dad just a few days ago at that hotel room in Chicago. But it was dark and late at night; a time when it feels like whatever you do "doesn't count." Now, it was barely 9 PM and all of us were wide awake. Several lights were on in the house and we could all clearly see what was happening. There was no hiding under the covers; there was no hiding anything.

Greg lay back on the couch and I started bouncing up and down on his lap. I loved riding him like this! I was the one in control as I moved faster and faster, using all the energy in my hips and thighs. I bounced up and down but also back and forth and left to right, feeling Greg's cock move inside me in every possible direction. As it poked the inside walls of my hole, I couldn't help but moan out in pleasure loudly. Meanwhile... I never broke eye contact with my dad.

"There you go, baby. Take it!" came from the TV. The bottom was getting the hang of it, and the two were properly starting to fuck now. They were getting louder, but nobody was looking at the screen anymore. All eyes were on me.

"Oh, Daddy. Fill me up with your cum," I moaned out of nowhere. I couldn't control it; it just came out of me whenever Greg fucked me.

"Yes, baby. You want Daddy's load?" asked my boyfriend.

"Fuck yes, Daddy. I want your load deep inside me," I begged, wiggling my hips in every direction. I shut my eyes, getting lost in the pleasure of having Greg inside of me. When I opened them again, Dad's eyes were still on me and we shared an intense moment of looking at each other just as Greg started to grunt,

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna breed your hole. Here it comes! Aaarrrhhh, aaahh, YES! Fuck yes!!"

I felt my boyfriend's cum shooting deep inside my stomach, filling my guts up. I continued to bounce on Greg's lap, my hole twitching and pulsing and milking every last drop of jizz from his balls. Greg came forward, put his strong arms around me, and squeezed my body in a big bear hug from behind. I slowed my movements down but continued to gyrate back and forth slowly, as I felt Greg's breath on the back of my neck, giving me goosebumps.

The couple of actors were finished fucking as well; it was morning on screen now. Meanwhile, my dad's eyes were still upon me.

"I'll go get you a towel," he announced matter-of-factly, and got up. As he walked in front of me, I noticed the bulge in the front of his cargo shorts, and it definitely looked full. "Is he hard?" I wondered.

I remained sitting on Greg's lap as my boyfriend kissed the back of my neck gently. My father was gone for a couple of minutes, and I was starting to wonder if he was having difficulties finding a towel. When he returned with one from the bathroom, I noticed his bulge was somehow... smaller. "Did he jerk off and cum while he was upstairs?" I thought. "Is that why he was gone for so long?"

"Thanks, Dad," I said as he handed me the towel. Slowly, I started to lift myself off of Greg's lap. His semi-hard cock plopped out of my ass, followed by a spurt of cum that I couldn't hold in. I used the towel to wipe my hole, and then handed it to Greg to use on his dick.

"I'm off to sleep then," my father said and headed upstairs, even though it was still so early in the evening.

"I am NEVER complaining about your taste in movies again," I said to Greg and we both laughed, before sitting back down and finishing the rest of the movie.

ISAAC:

For the past week or so I'd been texting with Toni, the teenage boy who I met at a restaurant here. He'd recently moved to LA to start college. His English was so good that it took me several minutes to realize he didn't grow up here but in Mexico. It took me much less than that to realize he was gay. I guess raising Eli had given me a good gaydar.

The conversation between Toni and me that afternoon flowed very well. We ordered cheesecake and milkshakes (strawberry for him, peanut butter-chocolate for me) and before I knew it, it was starting to feel like a date, even though that wasn't my intention. A while later, my son texted to ask me to meet him at a store nearby.

"Is that one of your friends who were here?" Toni asked when I looked at my phone. For some reason, I just couldn't get myself to tell him that the young man I had lunch with was my son. Looking back, I probably didn't want Toni to know I had a son as old as Eli.

"Yes," I answered. It wasn't technically a lie. Eli and I were friends... among other things.

"I hope to see you around before you leave town," Toni said with a sweet smile that I just couldn't turn down.

"I'll try," I said and exchanged numbers with him.

"See you soon, Daddy," was the last thing the boy said to me, followed by a wink.

"What am I doing?!" I asked myself as I walked to meet Eli. Why was I flirting with that boy? I tried to deny it to myself at first, but that's what it was! He saw me with Eli and Greg, and probably assumed I was gay as well. I should just tell him the truth; I shouldn't be stringing him along. But for now, the truth was... that I really enjoyed that conversation. And the wink. And... being called "Daddy."

So I spent a few days texting back and forth with Toni, using more emojis than I ever had in my life so far. He was nice and funny, and seemed to genuinely enjoy talking to me. He had family here that he spent Christmas with, so I didn't get to see him again during the holiday.

As New Year's approached, I couldn't stop thinking about the movie night with Greg and my son. It's like every time the three of us were in a room together, something happened to escalate things even further. So it was nice to have someone like Toni to chat with and get my mind off of my son and his boyfriend even for a little while.

On New Year's Eve, Eli was off driving around town making some last-minute purchases for tonight. Greg and I spent the afternoon together, having a drink. It reminded me of my birthday, which I got to spend alone with Greg. He and I didn't get a lot of time without Eli around, and I realized that I really appreciated it when it happened. I loved Eli with all my heart, but when Greg and I were alone it was nice to talk to someone my own age. Someone who's been through a lot, like Greg has. I realized I'd judged him too soon, for being rich and beautiful and successful. I thought he always had everything handed to him on a silver platter since birth, but as he and I spent more time together I realized that wasn't the case.

When Eli returned home, he jumped straight in his Daddy's arms. I went up to my room (well, the guest bedroom) and texted with Toni for a while. Fifteen minutes in and I realized I'd had a smile on my face the entire time while we were texting. The boy invited me over to a New Year Eve party at his cousins' in West Hollywood, but I had to turn him down because I was spending the night with Eli and Greg.

When I went downstairs, I heard a noise coming from the living room even while I was still on the stairs. It was unmistakable: my son was getting fucked by his boyfriend, right on the couch where I'd seen them do it last time.

"That does it," I figured. I walked to the living room with determination. I was right: Eli was on the couch, this time on all fours, while Greg was standing next to the couch, fucking him from behind.

"I'm going out," I announced coolly. "I'm gonna need one of your cars," I said to Greg.

Greg seemed absolutely shocked to hear me say this, especially in this tone of voice. I could tell he was in shock not only because of the expression on his face, but because for a few seconds, he actually stopped fucking Eli. And he never stopped.

"Um, sure," Greg stuttered, his hands on my son's thighs as he slowly started to thrust back and forth again. "The keys to the BMW are in my pants there on the floor."

"Mmm. Are you gonna be back by midnight?" my son moaned.

"I'm not sure."

"Well, have fun then," Greg added.

"Thank you." I helped myself to his keys and let him and my son get back to business.

I followed the GPS all the way to West Hollywood. I met Toni's cousins, a beautiful pair of twins named Mateo and Mario. I had some champagne and pulled Toni into one of their bedrooms. And for the first time in my life, I had sex with another man, cumming inside Toni's boy hole right at the stroke of midnight.

to be continued...

What happens next? YOU decide! Click here to vote

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 10: "Here It Comes" (Part 1/2)

ISAAC:

On the last day of the year, my son left Greg's house to go buy some last-minute groceries before tonight, leaving me alone with his boyfriend. Since there wasn't much to do, Greg suggested a mid-afternoon drink, which I gladly accepted.

After mixing us a couple of cocktails, Greg handed me mine, and then served me some new information about my son.

"You know Eli's thinking of going to mixology school?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"He and I had a conversation about his future," Greg said, making himself comfortable next to me on the couch. "He said he wants to stick to bartending. But if that's the case, I think he should aim higher than working for tips at a gay bar. There are courses he can take – they usually last a few months – where he learns about cocktails and all these fancy wines... Then he can really build a career out of it."

Truth be told, Eli's decision not to go to college never sat right with me but as always, I didn't want to interfere with his life. I never knew what his long-term plans were, but it felt good to know he had Greg on his side. Even the language Greg used – "He and I had a conversation about his future" – solidified the type of pseudo-father-son relationship the two of them had.

"Thank you for looking out for him," I said.

"Don't mention it. He does a good job at looking out for himself. I'm sure he'll be great at whatever he does."

"Sometimes I worry about him," I admitted. "I was pretty much his age when I got married and got a job at the company I'm with to this day."

"Ha! Well if it makes you feel better, I was an utter mess in my 20s."

"You?! No way!" I said incredulously. Somehow I found this hard to believe.

"Oh, yes. Hell, I still thought I was straight! You know I was still a virgin by the time I was 25?"

"No!" I laughed out loud. "Somehow, I pictured you fucking everything in sight as soon as you could pop a boner."

Whatever was in my cocktail must've been strong, because it loosened my tongue and had me saying things without thinking about them.

"Nope," Greg winked at me. "I was dying to make my dad happy at that age. My whole world revolved around it. He was the reason why I went to law school, and dated all these preppy girls that he would approve of. Then, when I graduated I finally said 'Fuck it!' and started to let loose. I had fun with some girls who were on the wilder side, but it was very soon after that that I realized I was gay. My father and I didn't talk for almost five years, until he finally came around."

"Wow." I was speechless. I always thought of Greg as entitled, the kind of person who got everything he wanted. I never considered something like this in his past.

"So you see, compared to me, Eli has the best dad in the world," Greg smiled at me.

"Aww," I blushed, and put my drink down so I could give my son's boyfriend a hug.

Click here for all my stories and illustrations

Reactions: AtreidesNelson

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

The moment Greg and I shared didn't keep me in good spirits for long, however. As soon as Eli returned to the house, the two of them were back to their favorite activity: fucking. And of course, instead of doing it in the privacy of Greg's room, they were going at it right on the couch in the living room.

"That does it," I thought, fuming. It was one thing for them to be "open" around me, but this felt like they were rubbing it in my fucking face by this point! The fact I myself hadn't had sex in so long didn't help either. I decided to storm out of the house and go see the only other person I knew in LA: my new buddy Toni.

I had enough alcohol in my system to feel fired up, but not so much that I couldn't drive responsibly. I took Greg's car and made my way to Hollywood. I cooled down a bit as I sat in LA's infamous traffic, which was even worse tonight since it was New Year's Eve.

Toni had invited me to a party his cousins were throwing in WeHo. When I got to their place, I saw that everyone at the party was young and beautiful. It was the type of crowd that would normally make me feel insecure and intimidated. But not tonight. After a single drink, I pulled Toni into one of the bedrooms and pushed him against the door as I closed it, immediately starting to make out with his face, more passionately than I can remember doing in a very long time.

"Whoa, Daddy, you alright?" he asked. Even though he barely knew me, he could tell this wasn't my usual form of behavior.

"I'm fucking fantastic," I said, going in for another kiss but not before ripping the 18-year-old's shirt off his chest. Toni responded to my kisses with an intensity that was well beyond his age. After we took each other's shirts off, I started to kiss down my Latin lover's neck until I found myself sucking on one of his nipples.

I'd NEVER moved this fast with a woman before... much less with another man. But I was frustrated (both sexually and otherwise) and horny and it was as if I wasn't myself. As if I was someone else. As if I was... Greg.

"Get on the bed," I barked an order at the young boy, who seemed all too eager to obey.

"Yes, Daddy," he complied, and lay on his back on the bed, shirtless.

"Other way!" I said, and watched him flip over so he was on all fours, his fat ass poking out in the air in the tight jeans he was wearing.

"Have you been fucked before?" I asked authoritatively. It was truly as if a spirit had taken over my body. But I knew Toni wanted me; he'd been dropping hints ever since we met. This just might be my chance to do it for the first time, in a city where I knew next to no one.

"Y–Yes," the young man answered.

"Good. So you know what to do: take your pants off!"

I watched as Toni kicked his shoes and his jeans off, going back on all fours in his underwear... a white jockstrap.

"Nice," I complimented him, licking my lips. If I wasn't mistaken... it was the same kind of jock my son wore when we went to Chicago Pride together earlier this year. I remembered the moment Eli, Greg, and I shared at Eli's apartment that night: my son wearing nothing but his jockstrap, and his boyfriend worshipping his body in front of me. "And this ass. Look at this ass!" Greg had said to me while kneading my son's asscheeks right in my face, forcing me to watch.

I looked at Toni poking his ass out on the bed, and as I started to unbutton my pants I realized I was already rock hard. It was the sight of the hot body in front of me... but also, maybe, the memory of my son in that very jock.

"That's a gorgeous fucking ass," I said, pulling my pants down and stepping out of them.

"Thank you, Daddy," Toni arched his back even further, wiggling his behind for me.

I put two fingers in my mouth and got some saliva on them, before placing them in between Toni's cheeks and pressing against his hole. I felt it pulsing. It was smooth, and tight... and eager to be filled.

"You want Daddy to fuck you?" I asked with a deep voice.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Toni moaned, and his hole started to pulse even faster and open wider.

"Nice little boy hole. So nice and smooth and tight," I found myself saying, before realizing those were the exact words I'd heard Greg say to my son when we all shared a bed at the hotel in Chicago.

"It's all yours, Daddy," Toni whimpered, burying his head in one of the pillows. Without intending to, the boy sounded just like my son as well.

I continued to rub Toni's asshole with one hand, while wrapping my other hand around my hard cock and starting to stroke it. I was leaking precum, and I spit on my hand for added lubrication. I wondered if Toni could take me without any lube.

"You want Daddy's cock? Think you can take it?"

"Yes, please, Daddy, put it inside me," he begged, and I decided to give it a go.

I looked down at my hairy cock and slowly moved it up against the boy's pulsing hole.

"Ah, Daddy!!" he let out his loudest moan yet just as my cockhead slipped inside him. And that's when I realized... this is probably what Greg felt when he slid inside my son.

"Fuck!" I grunted and pushed forward aggressively.

"Ouch! Slowly," Toni asked of me. I pulled out an inch or two, waited for his hole to relax, and started to thrust back in, this time moving slower.

We were going straight to fucking. There was no sucking, no jerking off. I didn't need any of that. This was my first time fucking a guy and it felt... good!

"Take Daddy's cock," I said as I continued to go almost balls-deep now. Under different circumstances, I may not know what to say during a time like this. But after listening in on my son and his boyfriend fucking so many times, it now felt like they'd taught me some lessons.

"Yes, Daddy! That feels so good! Just please go slower!" Toni begged. Apparently, he didn't have all the experience my son did when it comes to taking cock. That's alright; he's a few years younger anyway. All of a sudden, I started to wonder what it would be like for me to teach him, to train him, just like Greg had done with Eli.

"Okay, baby. Daddy's gonna go slow," I promised, and felt Toni relax his hole. I lay down on top of him and he tilted his head back, and we started to kiss. As we made out for several minutes, I thrusted back and forth inside his hole gently, making us both moan out in pleasure.

"Better?" I asked with one hand on his throat, gently choking him, just like I'd seen Greg do to Eli.

"Yes. Ahhh, Daddy, that feels good."

I felt proud to hear that. Even though it was my first time, I was learning quickly.

Toni and I fucked for two whole hours. The first half of it was slow movements and lots of kissing. After a while, we both started to pick up and go faster and rougher with each other. Meanwhile, the party raged on in the other room, which was just background noise for us. Nobody came to look for Toni and his older cousins were probably very well-aware of what we were doing.

"Five minutes to go!" someone screamed in the living room. I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand, and it said 11:55.

"Yes, Daddy!" the boy underneath me moaned as I held him down with my hand on his back, thrusting faster and faster inside his ass. And this time, even though I was going faster... he was enjoying it.

Once again, the visual of Greg fucking my son just like this flashed through my mind. From behind and with his head in the pillow, Toni could pass for Eli pretty well.

"Take that, son!" I suddenly said, and thrusted even quicker back-and-forth inside his hole.

"Ah, ah! Give it to me, Daddy!"
"Here it comes. Daddy's gonna breed you!" I caught myself using that word for the first time, just like Greg did to my boy. "Get ready, son. I'm gonna cum inside you. Take my load...
"10, 9, 8..." people were starting to shout in the other room.

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed, feeling myself nearing the edge and fucking Toni's ass faster than ever.

"7, 6, 5..."

By now, the boy was able to take all my cock and moaned for more, eager to feel my daddy seed inside his guts.

"Cum inside me!" he begged.

"4, 3, 2..."

"Here it comes, son," I grunted. "Daddy's gonna breed you."

"ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"AAAHHHH!" I moaned out loud, and dumped my load inside the ass that looked so much like my own son's.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 11: "In Your Genes" (Part 1/2)

ISAAC:

On New Year's Day, I woke up in a stranger's bed, with a warm body in my arms. For a moment I wondered where I was, until the smell of sex reminded me of last night's events.

Toni, the young teenager who I was spooning from behind, still slept peacefully. I realized that I had a morning boner currently wedged between his asscheeks. We were both stark naked, sticky with sweat and cum.

I lay that way until I couldn't ignore my bladder anymore. I gave Toni a kiss on the back on his neck, and carefully got out of bed, heading to the en-suite bathroom to take a piss. Even though I tried to keep it down, when I was back in the bedroom I saw that Toni was awake.

"Good morning, Daddy," he said while stretching and yawning.

"Hey," I replied with a smile.

"You seem to be in a good mood this morning," he wrapped his hand around my cock, which was still hard, and pulled me in closer to him.

Just then, my stomach grumbled. It was late in the morning, and I wasn't used to skipping breakfast.

"Somebody's hungry," the young man put his other hand on my hairy belly, and rubbed it tenderly.

"Yeah. Whose bedroom is this, anyway?" I asked.

"One of my cousins. I'm sure they're sharing a bed in the other room. Listen, what do you say we go downstairs for some breakfast?"

"Is anywhere open?"

"I'm sure we'll find something," he said. Then, Toni kissed the head of my cock, before getting out of bed, taking a piss, and getting dressed.

We exited the apartment quietly (the living room was a mess with empty bottles and used cups) and found a bakery which was open. I insisted I pay for our pastries and coffee, and we walked a bit until we found a bench where we could sit and have our breakfast. Los Angeles was eerily empty, with only a few dog walkers and a couple of joggers who were probably getting an early start on their New Year's resolutions.

"Thank you for last night," I said somewhat formally.

"'Thank you'? I wasn't doing you a favor," Toni laughed. "I had fun. Although, I feel like I need to apologize for something."

"What?" I asked, taking a sip of coffee. It was kind of chilly out, and I savored its warmth.

"I lied to you last night. About having sex before. This... this was my first time."

I was shocked, but did my best to hide it.

"Why did you feel the need to lie?" I asked calmly.

"Because I didn't want to scare you off. I didn't want you to feel like you needed to do anything extra, or worry about me, or anything. I just didn't want it to make a difference."

For some reason, it DID feel like it made a difference, being this boy's first time. But I was hardly one to talk.

"It... It was also my first time," I admitted. "Not in general. But with another man."

"Really?!" Toni's eyes got wide. "Well, Daddy, you were excellent! You must have a lot of practice with girls."

"Ha. Not really, no," I smiled humbly.

"Then, do you watch a lot of gay porn? Cuz you definitely knew what you were doing."

"No, no porn," I shook my head.

"Wow. So it comes naturally. Must be in your genes or something."

I took another sip of coffee and pondered that statement.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Of course, Daddy."

"Why do you call me that? 'Daddy'?"

Suddenly, Toni turned slightly red and looked down at the sidewalk.

"I don't wanna embarrass you or anything!" I quickly added. "I know it's quite... common between gay men. I don't have anything against it. I'm just curious."

It took another moment or two before the cute Mexican boy answered.

"Well, where I'm from, we call people 'papi' or 'mami' all the time, just as a term of endearment, it's not even sexual or anything. So when I translate that in English, to me it makes sense. But honestly, it's not even just that. You see... I never knew my dad. And I always wanted to. My best friend growing up – oh my god, I was obsessed with his father! He had this mustache and a really hairy chest, a big strong belly. Even before I knew about being gay or anything like that, whenever I saw him shirtless or a couple of times I saw him in his underwear, I would just stare. What's the term...?" – he snapped his fingers a few times – "Lusting! I was lusting over him."

We both smiled.

"Now," he continued, "I know I'm into men, and I always notice men who are a bit older. No offense!"

I laughed. This boy was adorable, and I appreciated his honesty. Really, I had asked the question because I was trying to understand more about my own son, and his relationship with his daddy-slash-boyfriend. Meanwhile, I was ignoring one thing: I'd also called Toni "son" last night, multiple times.

"Can I see you again soon?" the young man asked.

"I don't know. I'm going back home to Columbus tomorrow."

"Where is that?"

"In Ohio."

"Is that nearby?" he asked hopefully.

"No," I shook my head, "not really."

I took his hand in mine and gave it a strong squeeze. I could tell my answer had made both of us sad.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

ELI:

When I got back to Chicago, I decided to take every shift that was available at the bar. After a long holiday in California, I was going broke. Greg always offered to "help me out," but I turned him down. He picked up the check whenever we were together; the least I could do was pay my own rent.

I worked six days a week for a couple of months, until I finally decided to take a few days off for my father's birthday in March. I took the bus to Columbus by myself. When Greg asked if he should fly in, I said "thank you, but no." Dad and I had barely spoken to each other since leaving LA, and I wanted us to spend some time alone.

My father seemed happy to see me. We went out for dinner at the same restaurant where he and Greg spent Dad's birthday last year. After quite a few drinks there and a joint on the way back, I was tipsy by the time we returned to Dad's house.

"Too bad your waiter wasn't there," I teased my father as we both plopped ourselves down on the couch.

"What waiter?" he asked.

"The one who sucked you and Greg off last year."

A surprised expression appeared on my father's face.

"You know about that?!"

Oh, shit! Of course I knew about it; Greg had not only told me but also shown me the video. But Dad and I had never talked about it!

"Yeah, I know," I tried to sound as casual as possible. "No big deal, hey. Besides, I've seen you get a blowjob from a guy before. Remember the guy that was driving through Columbus on my birthday? I watched him suck you off on this very couch," I said. The drinks and weed had made my tongue even looser than usual.

My father blushed and looked down at his lap.

"Yes. That was... quite a night."

"Dad, it's okay," I reached over and took his hand in mine. "If you wanna have experiences with other guys or whatever... It's cool. You're a single man, why not explore all your options?"

Next, my father took a deep breath and I could tell he was about to confess something.

"Eli... Um, speaking of that. When we were in LA... On New Year's Eve, I... I had sex with a man for the first time."

Before I knew it, I was screaming out the first two words that came to mind: "Mazel tov!"

My father started to laugh as I gave him a hug, and I joined in laughing as well.

"I'm sorry, I know that's a weird thing to say," I added. "But I'm genuinely excited for you. Like, I always think it's a good thing to play around and experiment and see what you like. How was it?! Did it go well?"

"Yeah, yeah, it went alright," my dad chuckled. "It was... much better than expected."

"Do you think it might happen again?"

My father pondered for a few moments before saying "I am... open to the possibility."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so happy for you!" I gave him another hug. "Now, who was it? How did you meet? Tell me all about him."

I felt like a high-school girl gossiping with my best friend. Dad smiled before answering.

"We met at a restaurant. This 18-year-old. I think he's what your people call 'a twink.'"

"Apparently my people are your people now. Welcome to the family!"

My father started to blush. I felt a sense of pride, seeing him this way.

"So tell me more, what happened on New Year's Eve?" I prodded.

"Well, as you might remember, you and Greg were busy... expressing your love for each other in the living room –"

"Ha! Yes we were," I said, reaching down to adjust my balls. Greg and I had spend that whole night fucking. Just the memory of it was giving me a hardon now, after weeks of being away from my boyfriend.

"And I didn't wanna get in your way so I called up my friend," Dad continued his story, "and I headed over to West Hollywood."

"Oh my god, my dad's hanging out in West Hollywood already! Continue."

"Well, it was a party, at someone's apartment, so we went to one of the bedrooms, and..." he trailed off.

"What was it like hooking up with an 18-year-old? Cuz I'm gonna go out on a whim and assume you haven't hooked up with any 18-year-old girls lately."

"Uh, not since I was 19!" Dad laughed. "So it was... different. But I figured he has more experience than I do, so no need to worry. Turns out, the poor kid felt the need to lie. He was a virgin, even though he told me he wasn't."

"This story just keeps getting better!" I clapped my hands. Next, I reached down to my bulge and readjusted again. Listening to my father talking about fucking an 18-year-old virgin was putting all sorts of visuals in my head.

"Hold on," Dad interrupted. "I need to take a piss before we continue."

As he got up to go to the bathroom, I reached for my phone and quickly texted Greg: "Dad had sex with a guy in LA!! ️‍‍‍"

I waited a few moments, but Greg didn't see the text immediately. While waiting, I went through our latest messages, which included a photo of Greg jerking off, followed by a text saying 'your Daddy's cock just for you.'"

I was getting hard in my jeans. The buzz I was feeling made me even hornier than usual. Soon, I had a full-on boner. Just as I started to wonder if I had the time for a quickie wank, I heard the downstairs toilet flush. A few seconds later, Dad was next to me on the couch.

"Where were we?" he said. [Continue reading...]

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 12: "The Perfect Present" (Part 1/2)

ELI:

I woke up that morning to a text from Greg: "Holy shit, are you serious?!! That's INSANE."

It took me a few moments of sleepy pondering to even understand what he was on about. I read my last message to him and it said "Dad had sex with a guy in LA!! ️‍‍‍."

"Fuck, that's right!" I suddenly remembered. I sat up in my childhood bed, thinking back to everything that happened last night. My conversation with Dad after his birthday dinner. His confession about fucking an 18-year-old boy in California.

"So is he gay now?" Greg's next text said.

I started typing back.

"Not sure. He hasn't said and I don't intend to ask him. Way too early for that. But he DID say he'd try it again......"

Between my legs, my cock was hard as a rock and pulsing underneath the cover. I couldn't tell whether it was morning glory or my reaction to talking about my father's sex life.

Just as I opened my door to go to the bathroom, I bumped into Dad out in the hallway. It was a Thursday, so I didn't expect to see him home this time of day. I was naked, with my boner pointing forward at 90º.

"Morning," Dad smiled at me casually.

"Hey," I said, rubbing my eyes. "You're not at work?"

"I took the day off so we can hang out while you're here. I told you last night."

"I forgot," I yawned. "Last night's a bit hazy."

"Yeah, well, hope you're not hungover. I'll go make you some breakfast."

"Thanks, Dad. You're the best."

We passed each other in the narrow hallway, neither of us acknowledging my raging boner. In the bathroom, I brushed my teeth while waiting for my cock to go soft so I could finally take a piss. I got dressed and joined my dad in the kitchen, and after a few sips of fresh coffee I felt much better.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked while chewing the French toast he'd made for me, feeling like a child again.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. I don't know, what are you in the mood for?"

"Let's go to German Village," I suggested.

"What's there?" my dad wanted to know.

German Village was one of the city's gayborhoods. Now that Dad was... Gay? Bi? Curious? Queer? What're we calling him? ... I wanted to take him shopping to a place like that, but I also didn't want to be too obvious and rub it in his face.

"I just haven't been there in a while," I said. "I wanna check it out."

Less than an hour later, the two of us were walking along South High Street. Unfortunately, the weather was miserable, and not even the rainbow flags hanging from several establishments did much to brighten up the atmosphere. Thinking of what to do, I suddenly got the perfect idea.

"C'mon," I said, dragging my dad. "I wanna get you a birthday present."

"But my birthday's over. Plus I told you, save your money, don't get me anything."

"This won't be that expensive. Come on, I got the perfect thing in mind," I insisted, feeling giddy. I walked fast until we were standing in front of a store with a muscular mannequin in the window, wearing leather shorts and a very revealing tank top.

"Hiii," the shop assistant greeted us enthusiastically as we made our way in. He looked a couple of years younger than me, and he was wearing the same tank top as the mannequin but in a different color.

"Hi. Where are your jockstraps?" I asked, and watched my father's eyes go wide.

"Over here," the boy led us to a wall full of hundreds of jocks. "What size were you looking for?"

"I don't know. Dad, what size are you, large?"
If the shop assistant was surprised to hear me say that, he didn't even blink an eye.

"Umm, I'm not sure," my father stuttered, somewhat shell-shocked to be here. "Probably extra large."

"Everyone loves an EXTRA large," the boy joked flirtatiously. "What color?"

"Plain white," I said. After last night's talk of my white jock, I wanted to get my father something similar.

"There you go," the boy took out five or six pairs and handed them to Dad.

"I– I can try these on?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah. Right over there," the assistant pointed to a fitting room.

Dad took the underwear and walked zombie-like to the fitting area. Even though he didn't look thrilled to be here, I knew it was only because he was taken aback. I was confident this was the perfect birthday present!

"By the way, some of the underwear is buy-one-get-one-free," the assistant said to me. "So if you wanted to check something out while your boyfriend's trying his stuff on, feel free."

"Thanks, I might just do that," I said. "He's not my boyfriend, by the way, he's my father."

"Oh! I'm sorry," the boy smiled, taking a second to process. "When you said... I just thought..."

"Nope, he's my full-on dad. No worries. I might try some of these on as well," I said, picking out some size-small jocks for myself and heading to the second of the two fitting rooms.

"You alright in there, Dad?" I asked over the divider.

"Yup. Just getting this on."

"Hold on," I said, putting on a red jock and checking myself out in the mirror in nothing but the jockstrap and socks. I jiggled my asscheeks a couple of times before leaving my fitting room and opening the curtain to Dad's.

In the small stall, my father stood wearing a white jock and white socks, looking at himself in the mirror. I could see his ass right in front of me, and his front side in the mirror. His chest was covered in salt-and-pepper hair and his bulge looked much bigger than it did in the underwear that he usually wore around the house. I wondered if it was because the jock was just that good, or maybe Dad was currently getting excited.

"Wow!" I said. It was my turn to feel shell-shocked now.

I always found my father to be ruggedly handsome, but I never thought of him as a sex object. Now, being with him in what was basically a sex shop, trying on jockstraps together, felt totally new. Whoever used the fitting room earlier had left a pair of leather boots in it. Suddenly, I could see my dad in them, with a harness around his hairy chest and a thick cigar in his mouth. (Quickly, I had to shake those thoughts out of my head. I needed to remind myself that Dad was NOT acquainted with the fetish world the way I was.)

"You look... You look great," I smiled. By now, the shop assistant was helping a new customer who'd entered the store, and Dad and I were on our own, admiring each other in the sexy underwear. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about that first time I took you shopping for jockstraps," Dad smiled. "I never expected you to return the favor someday."

"I remember."

"Maybe I should've brought you to a place like this instead of the department store," he laughed.

"Oh, don't worry. I had plenty of fun at that department store."

Dad raised his eyebrows at me, and I just shot him a mischievous wink. Even though my father and I had been getting MUCH closer lately, I still wasn't sure if he was ready to hear about my sexcapades from when I was younger, using every chance I could to get away from under his watchful eye and have some naughty fun.

Dad and I both looked at ourselves and each other in the mirror in front of us, rotating our bodies and analyzing the way we looked in our jocks. Then, I realized I was hearing a familiar voice...

"It can't be..." I said, and walked out of the fitting room. "Noah?!"

The new customer who'd entered the store was my high-school best friend! We both let our jaws drop and I went to give him a big hug, which he returned even though I was wearing nothing but a jockstrap with the price tag hanging off it. Noah and I had "experimented" together when we were younger, and he gave my bare ass a few playful smacks as he greeted me.

I hadn't seen my friend in a couple of years, but we were that kind of good friends where no matter how much time goes by, you always feel like it's barely been a day since you last saw each other. After high school, Noah went to college out of state and I moved to Chicago; but regardless of where life takes us, I will always consider him one of my best friends.

"What're you doing here?!" I asked, feeling thrilled to see him.

"I work in the neighborhood. You know I moved back to Columbus after I graduated last year. My office is nearby so I pop by here every now and then. What 'bout you?"

"It was Dad's birthday last night so I'm taking him shopping," I replied, pointing toward the fitting rooms.

"Wait, your dad is here?!"

"Oh, hi Noah!" Dad came out of the stall, still rocking the white jock.

"WHOA! Hey, Mr. G!" Noah looked positively stunned to see my father like this. "Happy... birthday!"

"Thanks. Good to see you again."

"Come," I said and took my friend's hand. "I'm trying on some underwear. Help me pick out what to buy."

I dragged him to the fitting room, me in a red jock and him in the nicest suit he could afford.

"So... you and your dad are shopping for jockstraps together now?!" Noah whispered to me when we were alone in my fitting room.

"Aha," I nodded, grinning.

"I... I don't know what to say to that. Wow."

"Wow is right," I agreed. "He looks great in a jock, doesn't he?"

"He does. And so do you!" my friend admired my body as I pulled down the red jock and took my time putting on another one. By now, I was getting excited and since I hadn't blown a load this morning, my cock was slowly starting to chub up.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

"Thank you. I'm sorry I suck at staying in touch online," I said, pulling on a jockstrap with a particularly small pouch that my cock barely fit in. I checked the tag and realized I'd taken an extra-small by mistake.

"No worries," my friend said. "You're a big shot all over Chicago and California now, I get it."

"Ha! I doubt I'd call myself a big shot. But I get around. My boyfriend's over in LA so I go to see him as much as I can. As much as I can afford. What about you? Seeing anyone?"

"No. You know I had a boyfriend for all of college, but then he decided to move to China to teach English, which I had no interest in. So now I'm just enjoying being a ho, taking every load I can get."

Just hearing the word "load" was enough to get me almost fully hard within seconds, as horny as I was.

"You might wanna take those off before you soil them with precum," Noah said with a smirk on his cute face.

"You're just tryna get me naked and get a load out of me," I said, pulling down the jocks and stroking my rock-hard boner now.

"Why don't you take a seat?" my buddy suggested and pushed me onto the chair in the fitting room. Next, he loosened his tie and got on his knees, taking my cock inside his mouth in one expert gulp.

"Fuck!" I sighed in pleasure. "I haven't had a blowjob in WEEKS."

I made myself comfortable as Noah stroked my shaft and licked my cockhead like a pro. I let out soft moans as the blowjob went on for five minutes. Then, I heard my dad's voice on the other side of the curtain.

"Eli? Are you ready?"

"Not quite, Dad," I said loudly, and then I got a kinky idea. I pulled open the curtain and saw the surprise on my father's face as he looked down at my buddy sucking my cock. Noah was startled by the curtain opening as well, but I pushed his head down onto my lap, until he was gagging on my dick and he just continued sucking.

"We might need a few more minutes," I said to my dad casually. He was still wearing a jock (a different one, but still white). I looked down at his crotch, and his cock was definitely growing now.

"Uh, uh... okay," he mumbled, unaware of just how sexy he looked.

"Everything okay here?" the shop assistant showed up next to my dad as if summoned. I wouldn't be surprised if seeing people getting blowjobs was a common occurrence here, because he didn't seem one bit surprised.

"Yeah. Sorry, we got dickstracted," I chuckled at my own pun, pointing down at Noah's face bobbing up and down on my cock. He was still working the shaft with his hand and loudly slurping all of the precum I was producing.

"No problem," the salesboy said. "And who's taking care of Daddy?"

He looked at my father up and down with lust in his eyes, and I didn't blame him one bit.

"I'm not sure. Dad?" I asked, watching my father's cock grow enough to start poking out of the white jock. "You in the mood for anything?"

"Yeah, sure. Ahem," my father cleared his throat, finally finding his confidence. "I'll have what he's having," he nodded in my direction while making eye contact with the cute boy.

"Gladly," the boy dropped on his knees and reached for my father's bulge. When his low-rise jeans slid down in the back, I noticed that he was also wearing a jock underneath.

Two seconds later, my dad's cock was in the boy's mouth. Dad and I made eye contact while getting our dicks sucked simultaneously, and I winked at him as if to say "This is cool, isn't it?"

Noah really was an expert cocksucker. And as I watched the young shop assistant sucking my father's thick, hairy cock, I got even hornier. I put my hands under Noah's armpits and pulled him up.

"C'mere," I said, and made him stand up and lean against the wall. My friend knew what I was after. He unbuckled his belt without needing direction. He pulled down the back of his slacks and I noticed he was going commando today, which was hot to see. He poked his ass out as much as he could, and I spread open his cheeks. I stroked my cock a couple of times, and then placed it next to Noah's hungry hole. I was super wet with saliva and precum by now, so it was very easy sliding inside his asshole.

"Fuck, look at that!" my dad said with amazement in his voice. He was standing just a couple of feet from us, still getting his cock sucked by the cute boy.

"Yeah, right? Look at him take it all at once," I said as I slipped my entire cock inside Noah and he barely flinched. "Well-used hole."

"Not enough. I need more," my buddy moaned. "Breed me."

"I don't know. What do you think, Dad?" I said as I started to thrust back and forth, speeding up with every thrust. "Do you think I should breed him?"

"I think you should do what your friend asks you, son," he replied paternally. "If he wants you to cum inside him, then it's only fair."

Hearing that drew a devilish, shit-eating grin on my face and I looked at my dad, who had an identical expression on his face. Again, I felt like I was looking in Greg's eyes for a second; he was usually the one acting naughty and perverted like this, always pushing the boundaries, always getting as provocatively verbal as he can.

"I haven't cum since last night," I said, thrusting faster and maintaining eye contact with my dad. "But you know that."

"I do. But I'm sure you have a nice load for Noah here. You haven't seen each other in a while."

"I know. And now he's gonna go back to work with my babies in his stomach."

I fucked even faster, while the shop assistant slurped and sucked my father's cock.

"What about you, Dad? You gonna shoot down that boy's throat?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm getting close," he announced.

"Hold on," I requested, and started to fuck Noah at top speed, finally making him moan out load. I put my hands on his shoulders and piston-fucked him for a couple of minutes, while Dad and I still looked at each other.

"I'm close. I'm so fucking close. I'm 'bout to blow my load, son. I'm 'bout to– AAAARGH!!"

Suddenly, my dad put both hands on the back of the shop assistant's head and pushed him in, making the boy gag. Dad didn't seem to care, as he unloaded down the cocksucker's throat, all the while grimacing and grunting loudly.

"Fuck yeah, Dad!" I said and it pushed me over the edge. I coated the insides of my best friend's hole with my seed, feeling Noah's hole pulsing around my cock, milking it. We all moaned and swore loudly, my father and I loudest of all.

Finally, I shot my dad one last wink as I carefully started to pull out of Noah.

"Careful, now. You're not wearing any underwear. Squeeze that hole shut and keep my kids nice and warm in there," I smacked my buddy's ass as he pulled up his pants.

Meanwhile, the shop assistant was still sucking the last drops of my father's cum, reluctant to take his dick out of his mouth. Finally, he stood up, and Dad took off the white jocks he was wearing.

"I think I'll get these," Dad said casually.

"And I'll get the red ones," I smiled at him. "See, Dad? I told you I had the perfect present in mind."

—​

A short while later, Dad and I were having lunch at a casual restaurant nearby. Noah wished he could join us but he had to go back to the office, so we made plans to have dinner together instead.

At the restaurant, Dad and I were both in a great mood, even though he seemed quite distracted with his phone, something my father wasn't known to do.

"Everything okay?" I asked, thinking it might be work.

"Yeah, fine. It's just... It's that guy in LA. The one I had sex with. Toni."

"Oh, you guys still in touch?"

"Yeah, we've been texting. Every day, actually."

"Wow, Dad. That's... a lot. What kinda texts?"

"Just conversations about life. He tried initiating other kinds of chats as well, but I'm really not into sexting," he seemed to use that last word reluctantly.

"Aha," I nodded. "And is he okay?"

"I think so. He just said he has a big day ahead of him. I thought he might be talking about an exam, but he said there's something 'big he needs to do.' So I'm just a bit worried about him."

I found it touching that my father cared so much about this boy, even though they'd only fucked once and hadn't seen each other in months since.

"Dad... You're a good guy, you know that?" I said and I squeezed his hand, happy to call him my dad.

GREG:

"Dad had sex with a guy in LA!! ️‍‍‍."

I reread my boyfriend's message over and over again. It'd been a year since I got that waiter in Columbus to suck Isaac's dick, but even after that happened I wasn't sure if Isaac would go on to have more experiences with guys, or if it was just a one-off, instigated by me.

It was early in the morning in LA, and I wondered what Eli and his dad might be up to as I got ready to go to the office. I was feeling tired today, but at least it was a Thursday and only two days to go until the weekend.

Just as I was about to leave, I heard my doorbell ring unexpectedly. I opened the door to see a young man, who seemed to be either in his last year of high school or first year of college. He just stood there quietly, looking at my face like he was scared of me.

"Hello. Can I help you?" I said curtly. I didn't want to be rude, but I needed to leave and I wasn't interested in whatever he was selling.

"Hel– Hello. Gregory Richards, ri– right?"

"Yes. And you are?"

"I was..." – he started fidgeting with his fingers like a nervous child – "I was wondering if you know a María Martínez?" he pronounced the name the Spanish way.

"Umm, I'm not sure. This is Southern California, that's a pretty popular name round here."

"No, she doesn't live here. She's from Monterrey. She was visiting family here in 2001."

"I'm sorry, who is she?" I was getting impatient with this doorstep exchange.

"Uh, she's my mother. My name's Antonio Martínez, but I go by Toni. And... uhh... I believe that you're my father."

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 13: "You Never Forget Your First Time"

ISAAC:

As March neared its end, memories from the holiday season in California started to fade and become more vague; but the way I felt only became stronger. After having sex with another man for the first time on New Year's Eve, I wanted to experience it again but I had no idea how to go about it.

Now that my son knew that I was open to hooking up with men, he suggested I try on some apps ("Grindr's more popular, but Scruff might be better for daddies like you"), but I was too much of a technophobe and nervous to do that. Besides, it's not like I wanted to fuck just any man out there. I kept thinking about Toni – the boy I did it with in LA. We were still in touch, even though he was busy with school and had some personal issues he was dealing with. It made me want to fly there to see him, hug him, comfort him… and dump another load in his ass.

A couple of days before the end of the month, I was in my kitchen on a Tuesday evening when I got a phone call from Eli.

"Dad! I've got great news. I'm going to mixology school!" my son shouted gleefully.

"Congratulations! Now, what school is this?" I asked.

"Only one of the best in the country! It's in LA, Greg helped me get in. He's been telling me to apply for months and I did, and I finally got accepted. It's a three-month program, and you learn all about cocktails and fancy wines and stuff like that. AND they help you get in touch with some of the best restaurants and hotels out there. It's a really big deal in the bartending world."

"I'm very, very happy for you, Son," I said. And I was, even if the terms "three-month program" and "LA" meant that Eli would be moving further away from me.

"It starts in a couple of weeks," my son continued, "but I need to figure out what to do with my apartment here in Chicago first. I'm thinking of subletting it. I already found someone interested, but they wanna move in on the 1st, which is this Thursday."

"Aha," I nodded.

"Which means I either need to fly out to LA tomorrow, or, I was wondering if I can come stay with you for a few days so I wouldn't need to to rush."

"Of course, honey. You know you're always welcome here."

"Great. I'll take the train tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing you, Dad."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you too, Eli," I smiled.

—​

The following day, my son and I spent the evening catching up in my living room. We were having some wine and Eli stepped outside to smoke a joint a few times, leaving me reminiscing about the last time the two of us sat here. Memories like that still made me think "Did that really happen?" to this day.

This time, however, the conversation was less sexual. Eli filled me in on more details about the bartending course he'd be attending, and how Greg helped him figure it all out.

"How is Greg?" I asked my son. Greg and I were Facebook friends now, but I'd noticed he stopped posting a couple of weeks ago, so I had no idea what was going on in his life.

"He's okay, I guess," Eli replied somewhat hesitantly. "At least that's what he says. To be honest, he sounds kinda weird. He keeps insisting it's nothing to do with me, and that he's not sick or anything. He said we can talk about it in person once I'm there."

"Yeah, I've noticed he's been absent online as well," I added. "I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he's fine, probably just work or something," my son reassured me. "Obviously, I'll be staying with him during the three months that I'm there, so I'll take good care of him."

"I bet you will," I laughed out loud, well aware of what kind of "care" my son usually provided to his boyfriend.

Suddenly, an idea struck Eli.

"Hey, why don't you come with me?! I've been looking at flights out of Columbus, and I think I'm flying out on Friday of next week. You can come for the weekend and be back on Sunday."

"I don't know," I said, taking a sip of wine. "I'm not like you, I'm not used to all this flying back and forth."

"I know that, but it'll give you a chance to see Greg. Plus, there's that boy that you've been keeping in touch with, what's his name?"

"Toni," I answered.

"You can see Toni again. Maybe go for round two," my son teased and winked at me.

"Oh okay," I caved in. "Count me in."

—​

A few days later, it was a Saturday, and I was up before Eli (no surprise there). I went out to run some errands and get groceries. I made sure to get extra wine and snacks, since I assumed my son and I would be spending most of the weekend home alone. Which is why I was surprised to return to the house and see someone else in there with Eli already.

"Noah! Nice to see you," I said, greeting my son's best friend. At least I think he and Eli still considered each other "best friends," even though they didn't see too much of each other after Noah went to college and Eli moved to Chicago.

Recently graduated, Noah was now back in Columbus and working at a local company, making decent money from what I could tell. He looked like a million bucks.

"Hey, Mr. G," Noah greeted me using a nickname that made him sound like a child, but he was definitely grown now! He was wearing a sweatshirt that he filled out very nicely with his bulging muscles. Noah was always a skinny kid, not as athletic as his baseball-playing older brother Jake, but he seems to have discovered working out in college and was now a bona fide hunk. That body in combination with his gorgeous smile probably made most girls go after him and beg to have his babies.

Unfortunately for them, Noah was gay, just like my son. Not just that: from what I could piece together, even though he used to be versatile, Noah was now a "total bottom," and quite an insatiable one at that. Since finding out about my sexuality, my son was now more comfortable sharing personal information like this about himself and his friends with me.

I put the groceries away and joined the two young men, bringing beers for everyone. Eli and Noah were just finishing off their first round, and we all raised our bottles. I'd known Noah most of his life, but this was our first time drinking together.

"Cheers! To being here and being queer," my son shouted, and we clinked bottles.

Almost immediately, the conversation turned to sex, which is, I assume, mostly what my son and his friend talk about. Apparently, after being in a monogamous relationship for four years in college, Noah was "letting his freak flag fly" now, and being a proud slut all over Columbus. He talked about taking loads in parking lots, public restrooms, in married men's garages while their families were at home.

"Where do you find all these men?!" I asked in awe. If I hadn't bumped into Toni at that restaurant in LA, I would've had no idea where to go.

"I'm telling you, Dad, online's where it's at! You gotta download some apps, whether you're looking to date or fuck, or both," my son encouraged me.

"But how do you go from talking on an app to fucking in someone's garage?" I enquired.

"There's usually not a lot of steps in between," Noah said. "There's a ton of guys out there looking to get laid."

"When you're your age and look like that, I'm sure there are," I winked at Noah.

"Ha, I'm sure that helps. But don't underestimate that daddy charm you got going on, Mr. G."

This started a series of playful flirtations between Noah and me, where he referred to me as "Daddy" and asked a few candid questions about my first time with a guy. I had no problem sharing the story with Noah (and Eli, who'd already heard all of it).

Noah then decided to share one of his stories.

"I've been fucking with this married dad for the past few months," he said, adjusting his bulge, which seemed bigger ever since I'd started telling my story. "He's closeted, but we fuck at his house when no one's around. Then a few weeks ago, I get a message from this 20-year-old that still lives with his parents, and he invites me over for a quickie, and IT'S THE SAME HOUSE! It's the guy's son! They use different apps so they don't know about each other, they're both like 'oh, if my family found out they would kill me.' So I didn't tell them. I just have fun with both of them."

"Fuck, that's crazy," Eli reacted, grabbing his own bulge. "Imagine if that happened to us," he said, looking my way.

"Well, that can't happen since you're both out of the closet now, but maybe something else can," Noah said suggestively. "Mr. G, why don't you go sit next to your son on the couch?"… (continue reading)

fbneros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 13: "You Never Forget Your First Time"

ISAAC:

As March neared its end, memories from the holiday season in California started to fade and become more vague; but the way I felt only became stronger. After having sex with another man for the first time on New Year's Eve, I wanted to experience it again but I had no idea how to go about it.

Now that my son knew that I was open to hooking up with men, he suggested I try on some apps ("Grindr's more popular, but Scruff might be better for daddies like you"), but I was too much of a technophobe and nervous to do that. Besides, it's not like I wanted to fuck just any man out there. I kept thinking about Toni – the boy I did it with in LA. We were still in touch, even though he was busy with school and had some personal issues he was dealing with. It made me want to fly there to see him, hug him, comfort him… and dump another load in his ass.

A couple of days before the end of the month, I was in my kitchen on a Tuesday evening when I got a phone call from Eli.

"Dad! I've got great news. I'm going to mixology school!" my son shouted gleefully.

"Congratulations! Now, what school is this?" I asked.

"Only one of the best in the country! It's in LA, Greg helped me get in. He's been telling me to apply for months and I did, and I finally got accepted. It's a three-month program, and you learn all about cocktails and fancy wines and stuff like that. AND they help you get in touch with some of the best restaurants and hotels out there. It's a really big deal in the bartending world."

"I'm very, very happy for you, Son," I said. And I was, even if the terms "three-month program" and "LA" meant that Eli would be moving further away from me.

"It starts in a couple of weeks," my son continued, "but I need to figure out what to do with my apartment here in Chicago first. I'm thinking of subletting it. I already found someone interested, but they wanna move in on the 1st, which is this Thursday."

"Aha," I nodded.

"Which means I either need to fly out to LA tomorrow, or, I was wondering if I can come stay with you for a few days so I wouldn't need to to rush."

"Of course, honey. You know you're always welcome here."

"Great. I'll take the train tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing you, Dad."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you too, Eli," I smiled.

—​

The following day, my son and I spent the evening catching up in my living room. We were having some wine and Eli stepped outside to smoke a joint a few times, leaving me reminiscing about the last time the two of us sat here. Memories like that still made me think "Did that really happen?" to this day.

This time, however, the conversation was less sexual. Eli filled me in on more details about the bartending course he'd be attending, and how Greg helped him figure it all out.

"How is Greg?" I asked my son. Greg and I were Facebook friends now, but I'd noticed he stopped posting a couple of weeks ago, so I had no idea what was going on in his life.

"He's okay, I guess," Eli replied somewhat hesitantly. "At least that's what he says. To be honest, he sounds kinda weird. He keeps insisting it's nothing to do with me, and that he's not sick or anything. He said we can talk about it in person once I'm there."

"Yeah, I've noticed he's been absent online as well," I added. "I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he's fine, probably just work or something," my son reassured me. "Obviously, I'll be staying with him during the three months that I'm there, so I'll take good care of him."

"I bet you will," I laughed out loud, well aware of what kind of "care" my son usually provided to his boyfriend.

Suddenly, an idea struck Eli.

"Hey, why don't you come with me?! I've been looking at flights out of Columbus, and I think I'm flying out on Friday of next week. You can come for the weekend and be back on Sunday."

"I don't know," I said, taking a sip of wine. "I'm not like you, I'm not used to all this flying back and forth."

"I know that, but it'll give you a chance to see Greg. Plus, there's that boy that you've been keeping in touch with, what's his name?"

"Toni," I answered.

"You can see Toni again. Maybe go for round two," my son teased and winked at me.

"Oh okay," I caved in. "Count me in."

—​

A few days later, it was a Saturday, and I was up before Eli (no surprise there). I went out to run some errands and get groceries. I made sure to get extra wine and snacks, since I assumed my son and I would be spending most of the weekend home alone. Which is why I was surprised to return to the house and see someone else in there with Eli already.

"Noah! Nice to see you," I said, greeting my son's best friend. At least I think he and Eli still considered each other "best friends," even though they didn't see too much of each other after Noah went to college and Eli moved to Chicago.

Recently graduated, Noah was now back in Columbus and working at a local company, making decent money from what I could tell. He looked like a million bucks.

"Hey, Mr. G," Noah greeted me using a nickname that made him sound like a child, but he was definitely grown now! He was wearing a sweatshirt that he filled out very nicely with his bulging muscles. Noah was always a skinny kid, not as athletic as his baseball-playing older brother Jake, but he seems to have discovered working out in college and was now a bona fide hunk. That body in combination with his gorgeous smile probably made most girls go after him and beg to have his babies.

Unfortunately for them, Noah was gay, just like my son. Not just that: from what I could piece together, even though he used to be versatile, Noah was now a "total bottom," and quite an insatiable one at that. Since finding out about my sexuality, my son was now more comfortable sharing personal information like this about himself and his friends with me.

I put the groceries away and joined the two young men, bringing beers for everyone. Eli and Noah were just finishing off their first round, and we all raised our bottles. I'd known Noah most of his life, but this was our first time drinking together.

"Cheers! To being here and being queer," my son shouted, and we clinked bottles.

Almost immediately, the conversation turned to sex, which is, I assume, mostly what my son and his friend talk about. Apparently, after being in a monogamous relationship for four years in college, Noah was "letting his freak flag fly" now, and being a proud slut all over Columbus. He talked about taking loads in parking lots, public restrooms, in married men's garages while their families were at home.

"Where do you find all these men?!" I asked in awe. If I hadn't bumped into Toni at that restaurant in LA, I would've had no idea where to go.

"I'm telling you, Dad, online's where it's at! You gotta download some apps, whether you're looking to date or fuck, or both," my son encouraged me.

"But how do you go from talking on an app to fucking in someone's garage?" I enquired.

"There's usually not a lot of steps in between," Noah said. "There's a ton of guys out there looking to get laid."

"When you're your age and look like that, I'm sure there are," I winked at Noah.

"Ha, I'm sure that helps. But don't underestimate that daddy charm you got going on, Mr. G."

This started a series of playful flirtations between Noah and me, where he referred to me as "Daddy" and asked a few candid questions about my first time with a guy. I had no problem sharing the story with Noah (and Eli, who'd already heard all of it).

Noah then decided to share one of his stories.

"I've been fucking with this married dad for the past few months," he said, adjusting his bulge, which seemed bigger ever since I'd started telling my story. "He's closeted, but we fuck at his house when no one's around. Then a few weeks ago, I get a message from this 20-year-old that still lives with his parents, and he invites me over for a quickie, and IT'S THE SAME HOUSE! It's the guy's son! They use different apps so they don't know about each other, they're both like 'oh, if my family found out they would kill me.' So I didn't tell them. I just have fun with both of them."

"Fuck, that's crazy," Eli reacted, grabbing his own bulge. "Imagine if that happened to us," he said, looking my way.

"Well, that can't happen since you're both out of the closet now, but maybe something else can," Noah said suggestively. "Mr. G, why don't you go sit next to your son on the couch?"… (continue reading)
Fucking hot story! Thank you!

Reactions: PhoenixStories

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 14: "Father-Son Double Date" (Part 1/2)

ISAAC:

"Greg… Greg is my father," the teenage boy said, and now I was COMPLETELY lost.

"What?!" I shouted a bit louder than necessary. To me, Toni was the first guy I ever had sex with, and someone I'd bonded with ever since. As far as I knew, he and Greg had nothing to do with each other. How did this happen?!

"I… I don't know where to begin," Toni stuttered nervously.

"Start from the beginning," I suggested, squeezing his hands since I could tell he needed some comfort. I had no idea what this was about, but I cared for Toni and I wanted him to know that. I wanted him to know he wasn't alone.

"Well… When she was younger, my mom used to come to LA from Mexico all the time, since her older brother lives here; he's been living here for decades. One day at a party, she met this guy and they had sex. She didn't find out she was pregnant until she went back to Monterrey. She was going to tell the father, but she found out through friends in California that he had just come out as gay in the meantime.

"So my mom decided it's best for me not to be raised by a gay father, and she never told him. Luckily, in the years since, she's really opened up when it comes to gay people, she's much cooler about it now. She had a few boyfriends when I was little, but none of them stuck around. Growing up, I learned not to ask questions about my father.

"My uncle here in LA has five kids, so I have a ton of cousins. I would come here as much as possible and a couple of years ago, when I was applying for colleges, my cousins suggested I try UCLA and some other local schools. Well, I got accepted, which meant I'd be moving to California. Meanwhile, I also came out, and it all made my mom realize she needed to tell me about my dad. So she finally told me his name – I didn't even know he was American all my life! When I got to LA I tracked him down, he wasn't hard to find. But I didn't know how to approach him and I was nervous, so I just followed him around for a while, like a creepy stalker.

"That's how I saw him come into this restaurant in December to meet you. I thought you were friends. Then when he left, you and I made eye contact and I… felt some sparks fly. I wanted to talk to you because you were a friend of my dad's, but also because I liked you, from the very beginning. But then you went back to…"

"Ohio," I said. Toni spoke almost perfect English, but had no idea of American geography outside of California.

"Yes. And a few weeks ago, I gathered the courage to introduce myself to Greg."

"And how did that go?" I asked, holding Toni's hands and still trying to wrap my mind around all this.

"It went… okay? As well as you could expect, I guess. He remembered who my mom was after I showed him an old picture of her. At first I was worried he wouldn't believe me, but he did. I mean, it's not like I want any money or anything. We've seen each other a few times since. We mostly talk about school, that's easy. It my first year so there's a lot to talk about. One day, he mentioned his boyfriend, Eli. I asked him to show me a photo, and you were in it as well. I asked who you were, and I was shocked to hear you were Eli's dad. I didn't know that when I approached you, I swear!"

"Does Greg know?" I asked.

"About you and me? No. And please, don't tell him! We're just getting to know each other, and I'm not ready for him to know I had sex with you. You guys are like family, and I wouldn't have slept with you if I'd known that."

I thought about it for a second. Technically, Greg and I weren't family in any way. Yet, the close relationship that he had with Eli almost made us feel like in-laws already, so I could understand Toni's concern.

"Okay," I said. "But I gotta make a phone call."

"What? Where are you going?" the teenager started to freak out.

"I'm just going outside to make a call. It's okay, I promise I won't tell Greg anything. I'll be right back."

—​

"Dad, you won't believe what just happened!" Eli said excitedly as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Hold on, me first. Are you alone?"

"Yes. Greg and I are at the house talking, but he just left to make us some coffee."

"Listen, go to the bathroom or someplace you can talk without Greg hearing you."

"What?! Why?"

"Eli, if you trust me, just do it, okay?"

A few moments later, I heard my son going up the stairs and locking himself in the bathroom.

"Okay, what's up?" he asked.

"What did you and Greg just talk about?"

"Oh god, you won't believe this: Greg has a son!! Like, a grown son he never knew about, who just moved here from Mexico. That's why he's been kinda distant lately. He wanted to tell me in person, and it was difficult keeping it a secret."

"What did he tell you about the boy?"

"Well, his name's Antonio and he goes to school here. Apparently he's really shy, but–"

"It's Toni," I interrupted, unable to hold it in anymore.

"What?"

"Antonio, it's Toni. The 18-year-old I told you about. The one I had sex with."

"WHAT?! What kinda fucking coincidence is that??"

"It's not really a coincidence, but it's all a mess. Listen, have you told Greg I had sex with a guy in LA?"

"Of course I did," my son replied.

"Did you ever tell him the name?"

"No, it's never come up."

"Good. DON'T TELL HIM! Toni doesn't want him to know, not just yet."

"What?! Doesn't he have the right to know?"

"The right to know about his son's sex life? No, not really. I mean, you and I may be a bad example, but most people don't talk to their parents about stuff like that."

"But, Dad… what're you gonna do?"

"For now, I'm gonna go back inside the restaurant cuz Toni's waiting for me. I just wanted to make sure you don't blurt anything out in front of Greg. Promise me, okay?"

"Okay, okay, I promise. But, Dad… Greg wanted us to all have dinner with his son this weekend. Like a father-son double date thing."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there," I sighed, before hanging up the phone and turning around, looking at Toni through the restaurant window. He looked devastated, and I knew I couldn't leave him like this. Quickly, I used the airline's app to push back my flight to Columbus by a few days, and I sent my boss a short email saying I'd be working remotely. I couldn't leave Toni in his time of need. He might be Greg's son but in a way, he felt like my boy as well.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

Sunday evening, I met Greg's son "for the first time." Toni showed up at Greg's house and we pretended to make introductions. Even though I wasn't happy to have to keep a secret, I gotta admit a part of me found all this exciting.

The four of us had dinner and talked about Toni's new life in LA. He told us he lives in a dorm but often stays at his cousins' apartment in West Hollywood. I already knew that, since that was the apartment where he and I had sex on New Year's.

It was weird seeing Toni in this new light, but it was even weirder seeing Greg. He was like a whole different person! He was on his best behavior, and definitely trying to impress. He'd hired a chef for the evening, who'd cooked up a veritable feast. Greg was all prim and proper, as if he was going to be receiving a rating at the end of the night; a dad score from 1 to 10.

After dinner, we moved to the lounge and Eli and Toni got to talking about their favorite bars in LA. Greg used the opportunity to invite me out for a cigar, which I found unusual, but I was happy to get a chance to speak to him one-on-one.

"Are we celebrating?" I asked as Greg held up the light, helping me light my cigar.

"Isn't this what dads do when they get a child?" he asked, semi-jokingly. "Feels appropriate."

"Listen… I don't know how you feel about all this," I said, "but maybe congratulations are in order. Being a dad to Eli is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I know things didn't work out for you the same way, but I do feel like you being a father is something to be celebrated."

"Thank you for that, Isaac," Greg replied, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I… I'm not gonna lie, I'm all over the fucking place. I've had a few weeks to process this and it's still not sinking in. But every day, it gets a bit easier. And Toni… he seems like a nice kid."

"Yes. Yes, he does," I said, trying to ignore the images of my cock cumming inside Toni's ass which were flashing through my mind.

"And he's gay as well, which is nice I guess. I get to show him around the scene once he's old enough to go out," said Greg.

"Is he… is he seeing anyone?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"No, I don't think so. He mentioned some guy who lives out of state weeks ago, but I don't wanna pry. Of course, I wanted him to meet Eli, and you as well if you could make it, since we're all like…"

"Family," I finished the sentence for him.

"Yes, family," Greg nodded, and I swear to God that was the most sincerely emotional I've ever seen him, almost teary-eyed.

"C'mere," I said and pulled him in for a hug, father-to-father, careful not to burn his shirt with the nice cigar he'd given me.

—​

The father-son double date went better than anyone anticipated, especially as the night wore on and everyone got more relaxed. Eli and Greg sat side-by-side and cuddled a bit while talking to us, but they were nowhere nearly as affectionate as I knew they would be if Toni weren't here.

Meanwhile, it was difficult for me to keep my hands off the teenager, and I could see it in Toni's eyes that he felt the same way. After all these months apart we were finally in the same room, and we had to pretend we didn't even know each other, while his father and my son hugged and kissed in front of us, rubbing their affection in our faces.

"I better call a cab, it's getting late," Toni said at one point after midnight.

"Why don't you stay here?" his father offered. "I've got more than one guest room. Isaac's staying in one of them, but you can also crash here. We'll have breakfast in the morning and then you can go to school."

"Well, my classes aren't until 2 PM tomorrow, so I guess I could do that," Toni said, shooting me a naughty wink behind his father's back and I had an ominous feeling I knew exactly what was gonna happen.

True enough, an hour later we all headed to bed, and ten minutes after I was in my room I heard the door open and someone sneak in.

"Toni?" I whispered in the dark.

"Yes, Daddy," the teenager's voice replied. I didn't know what to say to that, especially now that we knew Greg was Toni's real father.

My son and his boyfriend were in Greg's bedroom, either asleep or likelier than not: fucking. I'd managed to keep my hands off Toni all evening, but now that he was sliding into my bed in the dark, my cock rose to full hardness immediately.

"Mmm. I missed your cock, Daddy," the teen wasted no time and wrapped his hand around my manhood under the sheets, before coming in for a passionate kiss. I'd been waiting for this since New Year's, and I never would've guessed that the next time this would happen would be at Toni's father's house.

We quickly got rid of the underwear we were wearing and started to roll around the bed naked, kissing and grabbing each other's dicks and asses.

"You think my father and your son are fucking right now?" Toni suddenly asked me, and I felt my boner pulsing in his hand.

"Yes," I replied truthfully, and went back to kissing him. Greg's bedroom was far enough that we wouldn't be overheard, so we got more and more passionate. Before I knew it, my cock was in Toni's mouth and he was sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. If this whole ordeal taught me anything, it's that you never know what might happen, so you better take advantage of today.

"Turn around," I said to the teen and laid him on his stomach on the bed. I spit in my hand and started to lube up my cock. "Has anyone else fucked you since we did it?"

"No. No one else."

I was still his only, which made me feel special. I felt precum leaking out of my dick, which I mixed with my saliva as lube before placing my prick next to the boy's asshole.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you just like he did months ago. And shoot his load up your ass," I grunted, dropping my body weight on top of Toni.

"Fuck, Daddy, yes please. Fuck me," he squealed as I started to push my cockhead inside his tight hole.

"Yeah? You want me to fuck you in your father's house? Right under his roof?" I whispered to Toni. After all the times Greg fucked my son in my own house, it was only fair I return the favor.

"Yes, fuck me," Toni begged as inch by inch I pushed deeper inside of him. Soon enough, I was in balls-deep and thrusting like an animal, using energy I didn't know I possessed. I'd seen Greg fuck my son several times now, and all those images flashed through my mind. All of a sudden, they felt like tutorials he was giving me, showing me how to do it. How to give it to his own boy, his own cock-hungry son.

"Fucking slut, you need that, don't ya?" I grunted as I thrusted forward, my balls slapping Toni's thighs. I was surprising myself with the type of verbal phrases I was coming up with, but it felt right. And Toni seemed to be in his element as well.

"Yes, Daddy, I need it. I need your cock up my hungry pussy, dropping a load there," he said, taking me aback with his choice of words as well.

"Well then that's that you're gonna get," I growled and thrusted harder as the boy begged me to breed and seed him. His moans of "Yes, Daddy" sounded just like Eli's when he got fucked by Greg.

Violating Toni's hole felt like some sort of payback, and I only got rougher with him. Thankfully, he loved it and only begged for more. I assaulted Greg's son's hole as revenge for all the times I heard Greg fuck Eli, all the times they did it in front of me, all the times they rubbed it right in my face. I wished Greg was in bed with us so he could see this; so he could see me fucking his boy.

"Mmm, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I grunted, feeling my balls tightening.

"Breed me, Daddy. Shoot inside me," Greg's son moaned, and I granted his wish. I started to shoot my babies inside the horny teen's ass, filling his guts with my DNA and marking him as mine.

"You're mine. All mine," I whispered in Toni's ear while unloading inside him, biting the side of his neck and kissing his ear.

"Yes, Daddy. All yours," he surrendered.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 15: "The Perfect Present, Pt. II"

ELI:

After being out of school for a few years, I dreaded going back, even if it was only a bartending course that I was doing. Thankfully it was just like riding a bike, and I seemed to be in better shape than I'd feared. Since most of the work was practical anyway, I was having a ton of fun. Classes took place daily Monday through Friday and for the first time, Greg and I felt like a "proper couple," living together and leaving the house in the morning and spending evenings and weekends together.

On top of all of that, we had my father staying with us at Greg's house. Dad was only supposed to come to LA for the weekend. Then, he extended it to a week, which meant my birthday was coming up. Since Dad's boss didn't have a problem with him working remotely, he decided to stay for a couple more weeks. I was thrilled to hear that, but I knew it didn't just have to do with me and my birthday; it had more to do with Greg's son, Toni.

My father had feelings for Toni, that much was clear. They were each other's first male sex partner. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, and they'd bonded over texts while Dad was in Columbus. Now that they were both in LA, they spent every moment possible together. But there was one caveat: they had to hide their affair from Toni's dad, who didn't know about them. Toni's dad, who just happened to be my boyfriend.

By the second Saturday in May – my birthday – we seemed to have full-on summer weather. (At least that's what it felt like to someone from Columbus and Chicago like me.) I'd made a few friends in my bartending course, which was full of young people who were on the same page as me, and I was happy to be able to throw a real birthday party. Greg offered to do it at his house, but I had a better idea. I decided to have it at one of the gay clubs in WeHo, and a part of the reason for that was that I wanted my dad to experience gay nightlife. By the time it rolled around, I was more excited about taking my dad out to a gay club than I was about the fact it was my birthday.

As it turned out, two of Toni's cousins – a pair of twins named Mateo and Mario – worked as gogo boys and knew everyone worth knowing in WeHo. I decided to have the party at the club where they worked, which meant they could sneak Toni in even though he was still 18. Dad certainly looked happy to hear Toni would be coming along.

"Are you guys, like, boyfriends now?" I asked my dad as he and I were alone, getting ready for my party.

"No," he tried to brush me off. "He's just going through a lot, getting to know his dad for the first time, so I'm there to support him."

"Aha," I said, unconvinced. "And have you two been fucking since you've been here?"

"Well, yes," my father replied, taking his shirt off and looking through the closet for a fresh one.

"I dunno, there is a sorta forbidden vibe to the whole thing, doing it behind Greg's back," I said. "It's bound to be exciting."

"It's not exciting, it's just necessary," Dad insisted. "I don't like secrets, and I don't like asking you to keep a secret from Greg either."

My father was now down to his boxer briefs and about to put on a pair of jeans when I said, "Wait! Why don't you put on the jockstrap I got you for your birthday? I'm wearing a jock as well."

I pulled down my shorts and flashed my bare asscheeks, pushed together by the straps of the red jock I had on.

"Okay," my father agreed. He pulled down his underwear, and I smiled as I watched his hairy asscheeks while he dug through his suitcase and pulled out the white jock I'd bought him. I was happy to see I was right in assuming that he'd brought it with him to LA.

—​

My party was a ton of fun and I was happy to see I wasn't the only person who thought so. Even though most of my new friends from mixology school were straight, they seemed to have a great time at the club. Mario and Mateo had gotten all of us a VIP booth, and even though I'd never met the twins before tonight I felt indebted to them. It didn't hurt that they were both hot as fuck, and spent most of the evening dancing on platforms in neon-colored jocks.

Several times, the twins came to dance on top of our table as well. At one time, they were both grinding in my father's lap, giving him a lap dance while everyone else cheered them on. Dad smacked their asses a few times and stuffed some bills in their jocks, occasionally looking over at Toni and smiling at him. With Greg around, Dad and Toni didn't dare to be openly affectionate with each other, but as soon as I noticed them going to the bathroom at the same time I knew just what they were up to.

—​

That night, Toni asked if he could crash at Greg's house once again. Although surprised by the question, Greg agreed. He and I fucked in his room until he shot his load in my ass (my first load as a 23-year-old!) and drifted off to sleep. I, on the other hand, had had way more energy drinks at the club than I should've so I lay in bed wide awake, until I decided to get up to get some water from the kitchen.

I walked downstairs in the red jock that I still had on; it gave Greg something to hold onto while he was fucking me. I grabbed a bottle of water and realized there was someone in the living room watching TV so I went to check it out, thinking it might be my father. Instead, it was Toni.

"Hey," I said, standing close to the couch where he sat.

"Hey. Can't sleep either?" he asked. It wasn't until I noticed he was in his underwear that I realized I was standing in front of him in just a jockstrap. This felt kinda inappropriate – he was my boyfriend's son after all – but at this point I felt like I would make a bigger deal out of it by trying to hide rather than just rolling with it.

"Nah. Too many Red Bulls at the club," I replied, scratching my belly and taking a sip of water.

"Oh my god, me too. Vodka and Red Bull was my go-to drink tonight," the cute teenager said with a smile.

"Make sure you thank your cousins for everything they did tonight. It made my party feel real special."

"No problem. Oh my god, did you know one of them knew Greg? Apparently they used to date the same guy!"

"Yeah, Greg told me," I chuckled. Before me, Greg dated a model named Ben, who turned out to be Mateo's ex as well. "That's gay LA for ya," I said. "Stick around long enough and it all becomes incestual."

"Haha," Toni laughed uneasily, and I wished I hadn't cracked that joke. With my father fucking him and his father fucking me, we all seemed to be tangled in a weird incestuous web as well.

"Listen, thank you for not telling Greg about me and your dad," Toni suddenly said, as if he could read my mind. "I'll tell Greg about it soon, I promise. I'm just not quite ready yet."

"That's okay, take your time," I responded, and decided to finally take a seat next to Toni on the couch. I walked in front of him, aware that he could see my bare ass as I walked by and wondering if there was any of his father's cum still glistening on my asscheeks. I sat down next to the boy, neither of us paying attention to the Spanish-language telenovela playing on TV.

"I couldn't help but notice you always call Greg by his name," I said to Toni. "You know… he and I have talked about it, and he mentioned he wouldn't mind if you started calling him 'Dad.'"

"He… he said that?" the teen asked, making eye contact with me and looking very emotional.

"He did," I nodded, happy to be the one breaking the news to him.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. I… I'd love that," Toni beamed. He shifted on the couch and it was only then that I realized what he was wearing wasn't a pair of briefs, but a jockstrap. It was also red and oddly similar to mine…

"Wait, are we wearing the same underwear?" I asked, laughing.

"Oh my god, I think we are. I… I got these from your dad," Toni admitted to me.

"For real? Cuz he was with me when I bought these," I said, snapping the waistband of my jock against my skin. "He must've gone back to the store and bought the same pair for you."

Somehow, the thought of my father buying the same underwear as me for his young lover kind of… turned me on.

"Your dad's great," Toni said to me.

"Yours is pretty good as well, trust me."

"Yeah, I saw your guys were all over each other at the club."

"You and my father weren't much better," I teased.

"What do you mean?" he asked coyly.

"Oh, don't play shy with me. I saw you going to the bathroom together," I grinned.

"Guilty as charged," he smiled, looking slightly embarrassed.

"What did you guys do there?" I asked. "Did you just make out or did you… do more?"

"We… did more," Toni nodded.

"My father fucked you there?!" I blurted in disbelief. I'd been trying to keep things not-too-explicit with Toni, since he was my boyfriend's son after all, but the idea of my dad fucking in a public men's room at a gay club blew my mind.

"Yeah," Toni said. Now, he seemed less shy because he offered some extra information. "We did it there, and then once again just now."

"You slut," I pushed his shoulder. "I use that term affectionately," I quickly added, making sure he knew.

"It was fun," Toni said. Looking down, I noticed the bulge in his jock seemed to be growing. Then when I looked up, I realized Toni was looking at my bulge as well. This whole conversation was making my dick hard at the speed of light, and I felt it pulsing in my underwear, which could barely contain it anymore.

"Maybe I should go wake your father up," I said. Toni's next question took me by surprise.

"You didn't get to cum earlier?"

"No," I replied. "How did you know we fucked?"

"I passed his door and heard you when I was coming downstairs. And also, I think you have his cum on your ass."

Hearing that made me bone right up! My cock was now sticking out of my jock, and Toni's was doing the same… (continue reading)

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 16: "The Red Jock" (Part 1/2)

GREG:

Becoming a dad was something I did not expect at this stage of my life, especially not overnight! After years of fucking younger guys and dating Eli, I was used to being "Daddy," but not a father. But surprisingly… the two had quite a few things in common.

I met my son Toni while Eli was back in Chicago. For a few weeks, Toni and I were by ourselves in LA and I found myself showing him around, just like I did with Eli when he was here. I had a ton of questions about Toni's education, which was one of the things I was most concerned about. He was obviously smart enough to get into UCLA. As a freshman, he was still "testing it out" and "trying to find himself," but I encouraged him strongly to be practical and start thinking about law school or med school, or some type of engineering degree in the future.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it much, but maybe I could go to law school…" he said suggestively one day over brunch.

"Is it because that's what I do?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Maybe, partly. Like, I'm sure you can show me around. I don't know if I'm gonna stay in the States after I graduate or go back to Mexico, but if I stay it would be useful to have some contacts established here already."

I felt an unexpected pang of pride in that moment. My son was thinking about following in my footsteps. And even after knowing him for such a short time, I found myself sad at the thought of him leaving California, if that's what he ever decided to do.

A few weeks later, Eli arrived in LA to begin his bartending course, and he brought his father along. I was happy to see Isaac, especially as we got to share a heart-to-heart moment in my backyard after dinner one evening.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm all over the fucking place," I said to Isaac as we smoked cigars and talked about my newly-found progeny. "I've had a few weeks to process this and it's still not sinking in. But every day, it gets a bit easier. And Toni… he seems like a nice kid."

"Yes. Yes, he does," Isaac replied.

"And he's gay as well, which is nice I guess. I get to show him around the scene once he's old enough to go out," I shared. Frankly, Toni was one of those guys who made it pretty obvious they were gay, and I'd had that suspicion about him since the second he showed up on my doorstep.

"Is he… is he seeing anyone?" Isaac asked me.

"No, I don't think so. He mentioned some guy who lives out of state weeks ago, but I don't wanna pry. Of course, I wanted him to meet Eli, and you as well if you could make it, since we're all like…"

"Family," Isaac said, and I couldn't fucking believe it but it brought tears to my eyes.

"Yes, family," I nodded.

"C'mere," Isaac pulled me in for a hug. With him and Eli here, I realized I wasn't alone.

—​

My boyfriend's 23rd birthday brought all of us together again. The night ended at my house, where Toni asked to sleep over again. The following morning, Eli was still asleep when I got up, so I put on a pair of shorts and went down to the kitchen. I made some coffee and breakfast and headed to the guest room that my son was spending the night in.

"Knock knock," I said, knocking on the door. There was no answer, so I did it twice more, trying not to drop the tray I was holding.

"Could he have left without saying goodbye?" I wondered. I opened the door, surprised by the sight that awaited me.

My teenage son was lying on his stomach on the bed, fully naked except for a red jockstrap he had on. Interestingly, it seemed just like the jock Eli was wearing in my bed right now. Toni was lying with the covers kicked off, so I got to look at his taut young body, his smooth brown skin, and his incredible bubble butt. Looking up, I saw that Toni had AirPods in his ears, which is probably why he didn't hear me knocking. Looking back down at the boy's ass again, I realized my dick was reacting by chubbing up, like it often did in the morning. I was freeballing in the shorts I had on, so the state of my dick was becoming quite obvious.

I started to wonder if I should leave, but I'd already made breakfast and there was something I wanted to ask of Toni. I set the tray on the table and walked over to the bed, tucking my cock in my shorts and gently shaking my son's body.

"Wake up," I whispered, with my hand on my son's back. As he awoke, the first thing he did was to turn around on his back. Now I got even more of an eyeful: my son's dick poking out of his jock, erect in all of its morning glory. A natural reaction, no doubt, but it really made me think this was a bad idea and that I should leave the room. Except that's when Toni started to open his eyes.

"Oh shit, Dad. Morning," he said, pulling the duvet and covering his lower body.

"I… I… Good morning," I mumbled like an idiot. This was the first time my son had called me "Dad"!

"I… I made you some breakfast," I finally said.

"Oh thank god, I'm starving. I'm always so hungry after a night of drinking."

"Yes, you should eat. There's also some coffee here," I brought the tray to the bed.

"You're the best!" my son smiled at me, and it melted my usually-cynical heart.

"This looks great," Toni said and helped himself to the coffee and food.

"Don't you wanna brush your teeth first?" I asked.

"I'm too hungry. Besides… Umm, I don't have a toothbrush here."

"Yes, about that. I wanted to ask you something. How would you like to bring some stuff and leave it in this room? It would be your room," I offered.

"Uh, for real?" the kid asked, looking like I'd just offered him the whole house.

"Sure. I've got plenty of rooms. You've spent the night here a couple of times already, and if it happens again you could bring your toothbrush or pajamas or whatever."

"I don't sleep in pajamas, but yeah, that'd be great!"
"Yeah, I noticed that much," I said, referring to my son's nudity and wondering if he was still hard under the cover. I sat and chatted with him until we'd finished all of the food on the tray.

"I'll take this to the kitchen. You go take a shower," I said.

"Thank you, Dad," the boy said and gave me a hug before I got up. Once again, I found myself unbelievably close to tearing up.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

I brought the tray down to the kitchen and went back to my bedroom. There, my 23-year-old boyfriend lay in bed, also on his stomach, and also uncovered. I leaned in close to Eli's ass and gave it a kiss and a playful nibble. I inspected the jock he had on and realized it might even be the same exact kind as my son's. Was that possible? Looking at Eli's ass, it was almost like staring at Toni's again. Just then, my boyfriend started to stir, waking up and arching his back, poking his ass in the air.

"Do you need Daddy's dick in your hole?" I asked while grazing Eli's asshole with my finger. I knew it was still full of the load I'd dumped there just hours ago.

"Umm, yes, Daddy," Eli moaned and poked his ass out even higher, making his hole pulse and pucker under my finger.

"Yeah, you want Daddy to fuck you?" I said, pulling off my shorts. My cock had been chubbed up this whole time – ever since I laid eyes on my son's jockstrapped ass – but now it was nearing full erection. "You want Daddy to fuck that ass?" I asked, slapping Eli's cheeks.

"Yes, Daddy," he continued to moan with his face in the pillow. This was his favorite way of waking up.

"Are you my good boy? Huh? Are you my naughty son?" I surprised myself by asking. I often called Eli my boy, but never my son.

"Yes, Daddy," he continued without missing a beat. "I'm your naughty son who needs his hole fucked first thing in the morning."

"Fuck!" I grunted and hopped on the bed, getting behind Eli and positioning my rock-hard dick next to his perky whole. My hands grabbed and kneaded his cheeks before sliding up and holding onto the waistband of the jockstrap. The same fucking jockstrap my son had on. Their two asses were soooo similar. With Eli's face in the pillow, it was almost like… like this was…

"Fuck! I'm gonna fuck you, boy!" I shouted and started to push my dick inside Eli, using the precum I was leaking as lube.

"Yes, Dad. Fuck me. Fuck my ass," he moaned, his words muffled, and I could hear Toni's voice in my mind saying those same words.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Son," I grunted and pushed the last inch of my penis inside the hungry hole. Back and forth, I started thrusting like a horny savage, still comparing the two boys' asses in my head.

While fucking Eli, I started to wonder if my son was a virgin or not. My gaydar told me he was a bottom; I was almost certain of it. What kinda guys did he go for? Did he chase after daddies, like so many boys his age? Did he wear that red jock while getting fucked by them? Did he call them "Daddy" while they stuffed his hole?

"Yeah, you like that?" I smacked Eli's ass, my dick feeling harder than it'd ever been.

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to cum inside me," he panted.

"Is that so, Son?" I grunted, breathing heavily since I was fucking him faster and faster by the second. "You want your dad's cum inside of you? You want the seed that made you?"

"Yes, fill me up with it," Eli continued taking part in our perverse roleplay. We'd done a lot of things, but never quite this, never quite this far. I wondered if Eli had Isaac's image in his mind right now, just like I had Toni's.

"I'm gonna fucking breed you with the cum that made you, you pig," I grunted, going even faster and holding on to the waistband like a reign. "You're gonna feel your little brothers and sisters up inside your hole."

"Oh, Daddy. Dad!" Eli moaned. "Dad," I heard my son say to me earlier in my head, his new name for me. And with that, I started unloading inside my boyfriend's ass, filling it up with spurt after spurt of my cum, all added to the load I could already feel was inside there from last night. He was one hungry cumdump, my boyfriend was. And for what I know: maybe my son was as well. Maybe the red jock wasn't the only similarity between the two.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 17: "In the Hot Tub" (Part 1/2)

TONI:

Having Isaac in LA for a couple of weeks was great, but just as soon as I started to take his presence here for granted, he had to go back to Ohio. This wasn't easy for me, but I tried to put on a brave face and pretend like I was okay. With Isaac here, I had someone to confide in, and most of our conversations revolved around my budding relationship with my father. Whenever Isaac and I weren't talking, we were fucking. We were doing it behind my dad's back, which added to the excitement, especially since we were doing it in my dad's house and I was calling Isaac "Daddy."

With Isaac gone, his son still remained in California. Eli would be here for a few months and I was grateful for his presence as well. Back when Dad and I were by ourselves, we were both very tense. With Eli here, my father really loosened up, and I liked him a lot more this way. He even offered me a key to his house and my very own room, which is so much more than I'd expected when I first knocked on his door to introduce myself! We'd only known each other for a few months, but we were slowly but surely building a father-son relationship.

Then again, maybe I wasn't the best person to judge what a "father-son relationship" was, seeing as I've never had a dad before. I'll never forget the morning when Dad walked into my room to find me in bed, sleeping in a red jockstrap with my morning erection poking out. For some reason it felt… good to be caught by Dad like this. Of course, I quickly covered up my boner, since I didn't want my father to think I was showing off for him, even if in realty… well, that's kinda what I was doing.

As the weather got even better in May, my dad invited me to have lunch and hang out by the pool in his backyard one Saturday. I took this as the perfect opportunity to show off so I raided my cousins' closets, picking out a few speedos they wore while gogo dancing, which left barely anything to the imagination.

"I'll look so hot when Dad sees me in this," I thought, checking myself out in the mirror, focusing on how large my ass looked and how it was barely contained by the speedos, with both my cheeks and my crack spilling out. In the front, my package looked just as obscene, my dick perfectly outlined if you focused on it.

As sexy as I thought that my swimwear was, my father's boyfriend had managed to one-up me. Eli had somehow gotten his hands on an even more revealing pair of speedos, with his entire pubic bush peeking out when he greeted me in Dad's backyard. My father was wearing speedos as well, but alas a more conservative, black pair.

I don't know why it was so important for me to look sexy in front of my dad, but maybe a part of me felt like I had to compete with his hot young boyfriend. As much as I liked Eli, the insecure part of me felt like we were competing for Dad's attention sometimes. Today, as we hung out by the pool, Eli was easily winning that competition. He was free to have his hands all over my father's nearly naked body – and what a body it was! Even though Dad would be turning 45 soon, he could give plenty of guys my age a run for their money in the muscle department. As I watched Eli's fingertips travel down my dad's six pack, down his treasure trail and almost reaching the bulge in his speedos, I sort of wished I had the freedom to lay my hands on Dad that way; to feel him up and get close to him.

Of course, ever since we met, my dad and I had exchanged a few hugs and kisses on the cheek, but nothing more than that. Thanks to my mom's decisions, I'd missed out on a lifetime of cuddles. Now, I had to watch someone else cuddling with my father while I sat on the sidelines.

At one point, while Dad was tending to the grill, Eli came to sit next to me.

"So, how you doing, little bro?" he asked as he put one arm around me. I was happy to hear him address me as his brother again, even though obviously we never did it in Dad's presence.

"I'm okay, bro," I nodded, and we chatted about school for a while. When my father came back, Eli got up off his chair and did something that took all of us by surprise: he pulled down his speedos and stepped out of them.

"I'm gonna go for a swim and I feel like skinny dipping. Hope you guys don't mind," he said and sprinted to the pool, leaving both my father and me staring at his bubble butt as he ran.

"Umm, sorry about that. He's just kinda used to running loose around the house," my father said awkwardly, feeling the need to apologize for Eli's behavior.

"No problem, don't worry about it," I said. "Four of my five cousins here are boys, so whenever I stayed with them there was always lots of skinny dipping and playing around."

I silently hoped this might lead to Dad pulling down his own speedos and making a sprint to the pool, only to be followed by me. Unfortunately, he obviously wasn't comfortable enough to do that, even with his boyfriend breaking the ice. So Dad and I remained dressed (albeit, barely) and had some margaritas that I'd mixed up. When Eli was done with his swim, he came to sit in my father's lap, still butt naked and still intent on running his hands all over Dad's body, this time even going as far as to give his bulge a discreet squeeze, which didn't escape my eyes.

Watching this made my cock start to stir. I knew that if I popped a boner in these speedos it would be super obvious, but I felt it coming up. "Stop it, stop it!" I told myself, but it only made my dick want to rebel. Thinking quickly, I faked a yawn and said,

"These margaritas are making me sleepy. I think I'll head to my room for a siesta."

"Oh, okay," my dad said, his hand running down his boyfriend's bare back, down Eli's spine all the way to the tip of his asscrack. "Enjoy your nap. We'll be here."

Quickly, I dashed to the house, happy to turn my back to Dad so he wouldn't notice the boner that was now popping out of my speedos. When I got to the kitchen, I could finally rest. I ducked under the window and looked out into the backyard, where my father and Eli were making out now. It was like they couldn't wait to get rid of me! Eli was now straddling my dad, and Dad's hands were on Eli's ass, squeezing his thick, juicy cheeks. My unruly cock was now rock hard, witnessing all this.

Suddenly, the two of them stood up. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they headed to the hot tub together. Before getting in, my father finally pulled down his own speedos, exposing a semi-hard, hairy cock that made me salivate. I was seeing my dad's dick for the first time; the dick I'd come out of! Fuck, it was even better than I could've imagined it, and I'd imagined it more than once.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

Eli seemed to be aware of how lucky he was. As soon as they were in the hot tub, they adjusted positions so Eli could take my dad's dick in his mouth. Since the tub was just a few feet from the window, I could see them almost perfectly! I couldn't tell who was enjoying himself more; Eli, who was gulping down my dad's cock like it was the most delicious thing he's ever tasted; or Dad, who had his eyes closed and head tilted back, leaning back in the tub and enjoying the blowjob he was getting.

My boner was now fully sticking out of my speedos, dripping precum on the kitchen floor. When I saw Dad's lips move, I wondered what he might be saying but since the windows were soundproof I couldn't hear anything.

"Do I dare?" I wondered, and slowly came up to crack open the window, just enough to listen to what they were saying. But just as I did so, Eli looked up and saw me. We ended up making eye contact, all the while Eli's tongue was teasing my dad's cockhead and his hand was sliding up and down his hard shaft. I silently prayed that Eli wouldn't say anything, and he didn't. He just shot me a mischievous smirk and went back down, deep-throating my father's penis in one move.

"Ahhhh, that feels good. That feels soooo fucking good." Now that the window was open, I could head Dad moaning loud and clear, from just a few feet away.

"Yeah, you like that, Daddy?" Eli asked. Somehow, I wasn't surprised to find out he called my father that. After all, that's exactly what I did with Eli's dad.

"Fuck yes, Son. That's a good boy! Suck Daddy's dick," my father's response took me more by surprise. As I heard him say those words, my hand wrapped itself around my cock and started gripping it tightly, squeezing more precum out of it. I wondered if by now my father was leaking precum as well, having it go down his young boyfriend's throat. Suddenly, I wondered how it tasted. I brought my fingers to the tip of my dick and I smeared some of my precum on them, bringing them up to my lips and tasting it, pretending it was Dad's precum I was tasting.

"Shit, Son! Keep doing that and Daddy's gonna give you a nice big load!" I heard my father say a few minutes later. He was either extremely horny today, or Eli was that good at sucking dick that he could bring someone to orgasm so quickly.

My father started to grunt more loudly and aggressively. I jacked my cock and peeked out the window as Dad put his hands on his boyfriend's head and started to fuck his face, splashing water all over.

"Take it, Son. Take it!" Dad grunted, and for a second I closed my eyes and imagined he was talking to me. Moments later, my dad let out a loud, drawn-out "FUUUUCKKK," an unmistakable sign that he was cumming inside his boyfriend's mouth, feeding Eli his daddy load. I bit my lower lip and had to hold back from screaming out myself, as I blew my own load in my hand, cumming in sync with my father. After I was done shooting, I brought my cummy hand up to my lips and once again I imagined I was Eli, lapping up my father's wad, cherishing its taste as it slid down my throat. Hell, I was his son, so maybe we even tasted similarly.

"Good boy. I love you, Son," I hear my dad say on the other side of the window.

"I love you too, Dad," I whispered, before putting my cock away and sneaking away from the kitchen and up the stairs into my room, to take a nap and replay everything that just happened in my dreams.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 18: "Now It's Your Turn" (Part 1/2)

ISAAC:

This year, my son's boyfriend was turning 45. Since Greg's birthday was on June 16, it fell just a few days before Father's Day as well as Pride out in LA. I got a text inviting me to his birthday dinner and I figured I should do my best to attend it, even if it meant taking more days off work. After all, on my 45th birthday last year, Greg was the only one who made it out to Columbus to take me out for dinner. It was the blowjob that I'd gotten from the waiter that night – instigated by Greg – which had started everything, helping me open up about my sexuality. Who would've thought we'd end up here since?!

Of course, Greg's birthday was far from the only reason I was going. Once again, I wanted a chance to spend more time with Toni, who rarely left my mind while I was at home in Ohio. I still vividly remembered how intimidated I was when I first met Greg; I could only imagine what it would feel like for a teenager. Of course, Greg was nowhere nearly as intimidating when he was around his son – indeed, it seemed to bring out a rarely seen, nervous side of Greg – but I still didn't like the thought that Toni was without me in LA, having to deal with all of this.

On Greg's birthday, which was a Wednesday, I found myself once again landing at LAX, where I was greeted by my son and Toni. It was early in the morning on the West Coast and apparently Greg was still sleeping in.

"He's got a massage and lunch with some people from work this afternoon," Eli filled me in, "and then he'll join us for dinner at his favorite place."

Until then, the plan was for all of us to go shopping and catch up. Without Greg here, we could talk freely about the secret we were keeping from him.

"How's everything with your dad?" I asked Toni as the three of us sat for lunch at a trendy place in WeHo that Eli picked for us.

"Really good. I feel like we've bonded since the last time you were here, even though I was really busy with finals last month," Toni replied. "Now that I'm done with school for the semester, Dad got me an internship at his law firm. I'm literally just an errand boy, but it's still useful to be in an office-type environment."

"And have you told him… about us?" I inquired next. As I did so, I noticed my son looking down at the table awkwardly, taking a loud sip of his drink.

"No. No, I haven't," Toni admitted. "At first I thought it would be easier if he and I got to know each other better first, but now I feel like it's only made it more difficult. I mean, I can't just walk up to him now and say 'Hey, you know Eli's dad? Well, he and I had sex and I've been hiding it from you all these months.'"

"I think you're overestimating his reaction," I said, before turning to Eli and asking him, "What do you think?"

"I think your father loves you, even though you've just met," my son said to Toni. "And he'll love you no matter what you tell him. At this point, finding out about you and Dad might come as a shock, but he'll get over it quickly."

We all took a bite of our food and chewed in silence for a few moments, before Toni spoke again.

"Okay. I think we should tell him. I'm just not sure if I can do it. Maybe you can?" he asked, looking at me pleadingly.

"Shit. Okay, yeah, I can do that," I said, nodding. Now that the ball was in my court, all of a sudden it no longer felt like such an easy thing to do.

"But don't do it today, it's his birthday," Toni quickly added. "Let's wait for the right time."

After lunch, the three of us went shopping for some last-minute presents for Greg. Since most of the stores in WeHo were full of rainbow-colored Pride merch, we couldn't help but look through it and pick out some knickknacks as well. In one shop, which sold mostly underwear and sex toys (this was obviously my son's favorite type of store) we found ourselves browsing through the wall of briefs and jockstraps, before picking out a few and heading to the fitting rooms.

"I'm glad you're staying here for Pride, Daddy," Toni said, squeezing into the same booth as me. "I wanna go to the parade with you."

Before I could say anything, the teen boy's lips were on mine and his hand was on my cock, rubbing it through my shorts before pulling down my zipper and taking it out.

"What're you doing?!" I tried to protest, but I didn't push him away. The feeling of his fingers on my dick was amazing, and I quickly started to bone up. It was all happening so quickly, until a moment later someone opened the curtain and we were interrupted.

"Shit, sorry!"

I freaked out for a moment, until I realized it was my son who'd walked in on us. I knew we wouldn't get in any trouble if Eli caught us. Indeed, what he said next was,

"Keep going. I'll keep an eye out for you."

That was all the encouragement Toni needed. He dropped to his knees and took my dick in his mouth, right in front of my son. I looked at Eli, who was half-looking at us, half-making sure no one was approaching. Even though this place sold some adult toys, we weren't sure we could get away with something like this if we got caught.

After being apart for a couple of months, Toni clearly enjoyed having my dick back in his mouth. "Mmm, it's good to have you back, Daddy," he moaned, before stuffing his face full of my cock again.

"Yes, Daddy," my son teased and winked at me. The store was quite busy with shoppers that we could hear, and we knew it was only a matter of time before one of them headed to the fitting rooms.

"Hurry up," my son rushed us, and I wondered if he was worried about getting caught or just keen to see his father blow a load in this young cocksucker's mouth. Either way, I started to near the edge very soon. Toni was doing an excellent job on my dick! Moments later, my legs were shaking and I was finding it hard to stand as I quietly moaned,

"Shit! I'm cumming. Swallow that load, boy!"

As I said those words, I was making eye contact with Eli rather than Toni. Eli just winked at me, grabbing his bulge and giving it a few rubs while watching me unload in Greg's son's mouth. After swallowing my load, Toni quickly got up off his knees with my help.

"Good job, little bro," my son said to Toni, taking me by surprise, as we all headed out of the store.