My wife is asking me to step outside my comfort zone...

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
and wear panties. Ladies, have you ever requested this of your S/O? I feel like I would do anything for my wife( within reason of course), but this request kind of baffles me. I asked her what is she getting out of that, and her reply is that it would show her a willingness to step outside my box, drop my 'male ego' for a moment to do something like this for her. My initial reaction is no because I feel like it's emasculating, but I'm thinking more that in the comfort of my home, what harm could it cause? Does her request seem plausible to you? Am I doing the right thing by acquiescing to her kink, or is this possibly a path to something else?

Edit: I should also mention that I recently fulfilled her request to wear a male thong, which I had more or less said hell no to since we got together. Hated every minute of it( in terms of how they fit).

Last edited:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Will she be taking video or photos?

Has she suggested divorce or a separation lately?

Do you think she'd film you secretly?

Is she a vindictive person?

Has her behavior, emotional state, been erratic?

Has she ever drugged you and tied you to a chair then made you watch her fuck several strangers?

Do you believe she's capable of uttering the words, "No, you listen you fucking worm, if you don't give me the house and everything I want in divorce court I'm going to show all your family and friends a video of you and your hairy ass prancing around here in my underwear. The guys on your softball team are gonna love it. We crystal clear now motherfucker?!"?

Ever throw a midget?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I did get my husband to try on my panties. They were satin, and I was going to buy him some similar underwear.

I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. I had the same reaction when I made him try on a thong. There is absolutely no way he can wear anything but tight boxer briefs to keep things in place.

It was worth a shot. And a giggle.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife has been adamant for years for me to wear thongs, I just tried them on this year. Shes also been adamant about me shaving her legs and painting her toes, not sure if that falls under the same category of panties request, but its all evoked the same eyebrowing raising reaction from me.

Shaving someone can be very erotic for both parties. I know a guy who has a shaving fetish. He would talk to me about it all the time. His fantasies included him shaving my legs and arm pits. Although he was a dominant male.

If I trusted someone else with a razor I would let my husband do it if he wanted to and not think a thing about it one way or the other. When I mentioned the guy who liked to shave women he cringed and said "No way, I nick myself all the time shaving my face"

As for painting toes, my hubs would do it if I asked him. But I think he'd do a horrible job and I'd have to redo it anyway. lol But he does remove my nail polish from my toes for me. I find it sexy and not emasculating at all. It seems sweet.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thought I'd update, my wife got me into her panties two nights ago, leading to one hell of a BJ and horny wife lol. I didn't feel as weird about it as I thought I would. Actually just as she was giving me BJ, I said to her 'why dont you dress me in some thongs( we had discussed me wearing this gag thong with the elephant trunk), and her reply was 'a pair of mine?' Sure, why not?

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for all the replies. I was texting with my wife earlier, I think Im going for it. Its all harmless fun right? Interesting enough, she said that its not the sight of me in hot pink panties that would turn her on, mainly the idea of me just doing something way out in left field for amusement.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would never let my husband near my legs worth a razor! I have too many muscles and have a hard enough time doing them myself. No way would I ask. ..or impel him to do this!

Painting toenails? Yes I'd love for him to do this. So he gives me a check and sends me to the salon. ...which is where I am now!

20151109_103039918.jpg

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am not sure if pegging you is really outside of her comfort zone if she is trying to emasculate you. Anyway, I am a switch so I enjoy giving my partners a challenge in return to keep things interesting. You come off more as a submissive in the bedroom. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that.

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As for your dominant personality in everyday life.....ask a Dominatrix how many dominant males they get wanting to be submissive. It's not unusual for someone to want to play the role of something entirely opposite of their natural persona. I find it cathartic to be a submissive because I have a dominant female personality ordinarily.

This completely describes my husband!

The latest 'development' on this front has been introducing nail polish into the mix, not only does my wife want me to paint her toenails but she's also expressed an interest in doing mine. The panties thing has already happened as I wore hers about a month ago while we were having sex. I asked her if she enjoyed me doing that, and her reply was 'hell yeah'. She says that its not really the visual image of me in her panties, as much as the mental satisfaction that I submitted to her which turns her one.
Awe! That is so sweet! You two sound adorable!

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Awe! That is so sweet! You two sound adorable!
Thank you. We've been having fun exploring these things. We literally said 'fuck inhibitions' during a chat last week, so right now we're discovering and finding what works for us. Its cool to have that level of trust with someone.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another update, we've had a few more sessions where I wore her panties( have a few pics floating around, no face lol). Last time was maybe 3-4 months ago and she was going to hand me down a few older pairs. I'm fine with the idea now. I was curious about how she would treat me generally, but I've seen no evidence that indulging in this kink on occassion has altered the way she views me in an everyday sense.

She also pegged me for the first time last month, but thats a whole nother story I guess.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like a story to get you on board. I mean, if she just wanted to see you wear briefs, or bikini style underpants, they make them for men, even in nice, soft materials. Bit it had to be panties, even though you were initially unsure you wanted to, and even though you had to buy them in your own size. It doesn't ring true. Fails the sniff test for smelling like bullshit.

Quick correction, I've only worn hers, never got to buying my own. Also, its been a while since I created this thread, but in the op it does say that I fulfilled a request for her to wear a male thong (that she had purchased).

Her 'its just fabric' comment was in reply to a comment I made that I thought her request was confusing and weird at first. This was after a few times of me wearing them, I guess I was already 'on board' by then. Sorry for not providing the context around her comment before.

Last edited:

I don't see any harm in it. A little panty wearing would be pretty minor compared to some of the other shit I've done :p

Reactions: buster67

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worn his boxer briefs a few times. He says I look sexy in them. Different strokes for sure. But hey, if it flips his switch I'm all for switch flipping!

Reactions: A little Southern

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well my wife has occasionally expressed some interest in domme roleplay, but she hasnt expressed those sentiments in relation to me wearing panties. I suppose theres nothing to say it couldnt evolve along those lines, but I dont think that is what is driving the desire on her end.
I do.

Reactions: Brisler

For me it wasn't a humiliation thing, when I had a man wear women's panties. Humiliation isn't my kink :) I WOULD suggest asking your wife if she's wanting to go in a more kinky direction, though.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It was my thought too..
Mine too. ..just wondering how far you will allow her to push the limits.

She may be testing the waters to see where the line is that shall not be crossed.

Fwiw I've never asked my husband to wear thongs or panties. Just not my thing

Reactions: AlteredEgo