My wife is asking me to step outside my comfort zone...

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
and wear panties. Ladies, have you ever requested this of your S/O? I feel like I would do anything for my wife( within reason of course), but this request kind of baffles me. I asked her what is she getting out of that, and her reply is that it would show her a willingness to step outside my box, drop my 'male ego' for a moment to do something like this for her. My initial reaction is no because I feel like it's emasculating, but I'm thinking more that in the comfort of my home, what harm could it cause? Does her request seem plausible to you? Am I doing the right thing by acquiescing to her kink, or is this possibly a path to something else?

Edit: I should also mention that I recently fulfilled her request to wear a male thong, which I had more or less said hell no to since we got together. Hated every minute of it( in terms of how they fit).

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I did get my husband to try on my panties. They were satin, and I was going to buy him some similar underwear.

I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. I had the same reaction when I made him try on a thong. There is absolutely no way he can wear anything but tight boxer briefs to keep things in place.

It was worth a shot. And a giggle.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for all the replies. I was texting with my wife earlier, I think Im going for it. Its all harmless fun right? Interesting enough, she said that its not the sight of me in hot pink panties that would turn her on, mainly the idea of me just doing something way out in left field for amusement.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Will she be taking video or photos?

Has she suggested divorce or a separation lately?

Do you think she'd film you secretly?

Is she a vindictive person?

Has her behavior, emotional state, been erratic?

Has she ever drugged you and tied you to a chair then made you watch her fuck several strangers?

Do you believe she's capable of uttering the words, "No, you listen you fucking worm, if you don't give me the house and everything I want in divorce court I'm going to show all your family and friends a video of you and your hairy ass prancing around here in my underwear. The guys on your softball team are gonna love it. We crystal clear now motherfucker?!"?

Ever throw a midget?

I don't see any harm in it. A little panty wearing would be pretty minor compared to some of the other shit I've done :p

Reactions: buster67

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To mercury girl.... no to the above lol.

To all the ladies, while you're saying essentially that its harmless, have any of you actually requested this before of your S/O? My next question is, what size would I be? Im 6'1, 215 with a 35-36 inch waist so the idea was to buy my own pair, since my wife is much smaller and theres no way Id fit in hers without stretching the hell out of them.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He'll no I never asked anyone to wear them! That does not appeal to me. But I have had a partner who wanted to wear them, and I made no objections. He wanted to wear a dress, and I didn't object to that either. You need a size 8 or a 2XL or XXL. Those are all the same size. Here is a panty buying guide. Here is a screen cap of the size chart. Screenshot_2015-11-06-07-39-31.png

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He'll no I never asked anyone to wear them! That does not appeal to me. But I have had a partner who wanted to wear them, and I made no objections. He wanted to wear a dress, and I didn't object to that either. You need a size 8 or a 2XL or XXL. Those are all the same size. Here is a panty buying guide. Here is a screen cap of the size chart. View attachment 425474
Thanks for the chart. So in saying that, while it doesnt appeal to you, it doesnt seem to repel you either? Did you think it odd at the time, or are you just a go with the flow sort?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worn his boxer briefs a few times. He says I look sexy in them. Different strokes for sure. But hey, if it flips his switch I'm all for switch flipping!

Reactions: A little Southern

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the chart. So in saying that, while it doesnt appeal to you, it doesnt seem to repel you either? Did you think it odd at the time, or are you just a go with the flow sort?
I've changed since then. It would be repulsive to me now. At the time I was interested in just about anything that would bring that particular partner out of his shell.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've worn his boxer briefs a few times. He says I look sexy in them. Different strokes for sure. But hey, if it flips his switch I'm all for switch flipping!

My wife has on occassion worn my tshirts, when on they come down just past her butt. I agree with your hubby, I think it looks kind of sexy too for some reason. Maybe what Im asking is just the inverse of that and my wife would find me wearing pantied appealing for similar reasons.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has on occassion worn my tshirts, when on they come down just past her butt. I agree with your hubby, I think it looks kind of sexy too for some reason. Maybe what Im asking is just the inverse of that and my wife would find me wearing pantied appealing for similar reasons.

Like I said, different strokes. They looked funny on my hubby, but taking them off looked real sexy!

To mercury girl.... no to the above lol.

To all the ladies, while you're saying essentially that its harmless, have any of you actually requested this before of your S/O? My next question is, what size would I be? Im 6'1, 215 with a 35-36 inch waist so the idea was to buy my own pair, since my wife is much smaller and theres no way Id fit in hers without stretching the hell out of them.

I've had male significant others who wore female panties, female clothing. That particular dynamic with those individuals was heavily based on BDSM, though. If I thought my boyfriend would look sexy in some panties, I wouldn't feel bad asking him about it. But I prefer him nude or in well fitted boxer briefs...

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had male significant others who wore female panties, female clothing. That particular dynamic with those individuals was heavily based on BDSM, though. If I thought my boyfriend would look sexy in some panties, I wouldn't feel bad asking him about it. But I prefer him nude or in well fitted boxer briefs...

Well my wife has occasionally expressed some interest in domme roleplay, but she hasnt expressed those sentiments in relation to me wearing panties. I suppose theres nothing to say it couldnt evolve along those lines, but I dont think that is what is driving the desire on her end.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well my wife has occasionally expressed some interest in domme roleplay, but she hasnt expressed those sentiments in relation to me wearing panties. I suppose theres nothing to say it couldnt evolve along those lines, but I dont think that is what is driving the desire on her end.
I do.

Reactions: Brisler