My wife is kind of a size queen. I think

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You might want to try a penis pump. Get the temporary size increase and see if she really enjoys that more.
I don't pump as my girth is already an issue but this could be a quick test perhaps?
I'm guessing that you might be a bit more pre-occupied with this than she is...

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You might want to try a penis pump. Get the temporary size increase and see if she really enjoys that more.
I don't pump as my girth is already an issue but this could be a quick test perhaps?
I'm guessing that you might be a bit more pre-occupied with this than she is...
I toyed with pumping for my wife for a time. In the end she said it felt too "puffy".

Reactions: amazzzed2

Thedudleyboyz

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the clarifications and pertinent details. Have you considered trying a penis sleeve? It would give you both length and girth, and it would still be you doing the sex thing!

In my case while my length (7") is above average, but my girth (6") is in the 99th percentile, so it's the combination of both, but especially the girth, that has given women that "full" feeling when I'm inside them.

Most of the women I've been with could only orgasm via oral and/or digital stimulation, no matter what man it was (or his size) in their lives. Go down on her until she orgasms, and if she one of the ~20% of women that can have orgasms via intercourse, then give her another that way. Basically ask her what she wants and how she likes it. That goes a really long way to sexual satisfaction.
Ha a penis sleeve

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
back in my mid thirties, I went from big to bigger from a jelqing, stretching routine. my wife slowly accepted my new size at first, then admitted she liked it and wanted to know how big I could make it and could she help. thus, we began a few years of lots of sex. I sometimes wondered if I hadn't made her a size queen. luckily, i had what she needed.
I suggest working on penile enlargement.

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We’ll see that’s what I’m afraid of. Like is she gonna have temptation to cheat on me with her ex. I have no reason to ever question her loyalty but when a woman tells you that she enjoyed sex with her ex more how would you feel? I’m not worrying about it much anymore we had a talk and she explained what she meant
Dude,

how would I feel if the woman I was in love with said she preferred sex with her ex?

id be heartbroken and then move on and find someone who appreciated me..

wearing piece of plastic over my dick to satisfy my Mrs? If she wanted me to, yeah.

To measure up to someone else? Nah…

hope things work out for you.