ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like an answer from the Onlyfans Marketing and Legal Depts in response to a refund request...

We all know there is no guarantee of anything from these people but it's still ridiculous to create an account just to post IG or Facebook type shit for PPV.

Gimme $5 and I'll let you see my cat laying on my bed...
Wooo!...Money well spent

Wrong, I speak from my own experience. And guess what, if you contact onlyfans, they actually do help in certain disputes, if the creators don't deliver what's being promised in PPV or private paid content, you can get the refund!

If you are very attractive and you have a following on social media, then I would suggest you to open an onlyfans and just post your cat or other mundane stuff or $5 or more, you might be pleasantly surprised how much people are willing to pay you, ridiculous? Maybe or maybe not.

enm411

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Wrong, I speak from my own experience. And guess what, if you contact onlyfans, they actually do help in certain disputes, if the creators don't deliver what's being promised in PPV or private paid content, you can get the refund!

If you are very attractive and you have a following on social media, then I would suggest you to open an onlyfans and just post your cat or other mundane stuff or $5 or more, you might be pleasantly surprised how much people are willing to pay you, ridiculous? Maybe or maybe not.
Sounds like you really love paying PPV accounts $5/ea. for Facebook pics of their cats and would do it many times over. Good for you. Other people disagree lol

Reactions: whatare3 and GAY34

walker2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Don't most onlyfans models produce nude material on their pages, most of those full-frontal? Why would you expect anything less when precedent has been set? I know of a reality tv star who started an onlyfans page, only to close it down three months later. He never intended to show any nudity. Either people complained or he was shocked they would ask for it. It wasn't the right platform if he only wanted to promote himself.

Jcitrelli

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any notes from tonight?
Gus - cut, pretty average size Id say.
Juan - super fit, uncut potentially slightly above average. I think he had a full bush too? I have a terrible memory :(
Misha - also fit and toned, uncut if I remember correctly, also pretty average size
Adam - cut but in my personal opinion he was the hottest guy there. Just a tiny bit of body hair, pretty skinny but nicely toned, nice pretty dick head. Sort of nerdy vibe. Absolutely amazing ass I might have stared a bit as he was walking away.

Everyone except Juan I believe didn't have a bush.

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Gus - cut, pretty average size Id say.
Juan - super fit, uncut potentially slightly above average. I think he had a full bush too? I have a terrible memory :(
Misha - also fit and toned, uncut if I remember correctly, also pretty average size
Adam - cut but in my personal opinion he was the hottest guy there. Just a tiny bit of body hair, pretty skinny but nicely toned, nice pretty dick head. Sort of nerdy vibe. Absolutely amazing ass I might have stared a bit as he was walking away.

Everyone except Juan I believe didn't have a bush.
Thank you so much for the notes!

Reactions: GAY34 and Jcitrelli