Naked Workout

D

deleted8318651

Just had an in person naked workout session with a client on Saturday. At first I was in my bikini briefs while he was in shorts and tank. After about 15 minutes he asked me to lose my underwear and I did, and he took off his shorts. He has a home gym. I focused on biceps and triceps for the plan. Between sets he would take time to massage my arms, back, chest, and butt; some muscle worship I'd say. We worked out for about an hour and he said he wanted the last 30 minutes to be muscle worship and massage. Well I'm not going to be upset about that! Getting paid to get a massage? I'm there! Haha. We finished up with that and he tipped me along with payment. It was great! I do online virtual sessions and in person as well and they can be a lot of fun!
This is really hot! Were you hard?
Any new encounter?

Reactions: Plasticroad1

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is really hot! Were you hard?
Any new encounter?
I haven't had any more IN person nude training sessions, but I continue to do the online sessions.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just re-purposed a room in my home for my weightlifting. My new Bowflex is setup and there will be times no doubt that I may workout naked. Certainly, I will be in my boxer briefs mainly but who knows?

Not sure I understand this fixation on naked workouts in one's own home.

I've been known to do laundry while naked, to cook meals, to clean bathrooms, to vacuum, catch some sun in the backyard, and even to iron clothes (and have a small burn mark on my glans to prove it) .

Let's see... Also to sleep naked, use my multifunction exercise machine (when I still had one), use my rower (still have that), and lay about watching TV - all while naked.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I start each morning with a half hour or more of dancing - I was a competitive dancer in my teens and twenties and it just comes naturally as a way to work out. I'm getting back in shape after three decades of being waaaay overweight, and this is part of the overall program.

I also do it naked. It's remarkably freeing and fun. I've also discovered that relaxing nude is more relaxing (for me) than relaxing while clothed. I talk about both in my most recent blog...

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Had a friend who did naked yoga with his girlfriend and he said it wasn't a room full of sexual tension. He wound up doing it a couple more times. He said the room was full of young to upper middle aged people each class. Bodies of all different levels of fitness. My friend was in good shape and another young guy who was in shape was there and he chatted him up more than talking to his girlfriend on breaks. The guy was there to do something different, not be a creeper wanting to look at naked women.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been lifting at home longer then most guys on here have been alive. Many, many years ago I worked out only wearing my bikini shorts. Don't remember how long ago I actually started working out naked, but it has been a long time. Certainly doesn't make my workouts better or more efficient, but I do get off, even now after all these years of doing it, looking into the mirror during my workouts at my naked body.